3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Ice-Person

May 6, 2017
I'm on day 59 and I've been sending flirt messages since day 33 every chance I get and nothing has happened.

How do you get sexy times with Cassandra after the initial surprise and after-surprise talk?

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I'm on day 59 and I've been sending flirt messages since day 33 every chance I get and nothing has happened.

How do you get sexy times with Cassandra after the initial surprise and after-surprise talk?
There are a few thing after that talk. Mostly its initiated by Cassandra herself. For one, you get her to visit you in the shower, and get some love when you go to bed early. There is also some scenes with taking her to lunch and you can go to a frat party when you spend the evening with her. Now most have time -and/or- affection requirements, but you should be able to trigger them after those two talks.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Hi, someone sent me the mobile port with the incest patch for those who are looking for it

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
is there any content with the mom at all? I cant even seem to cast a spell on her...
Content for her was added in v0.49b. It's (deliberately) a little tricky to start that path, but talk to her about her past sometime after you've learned the corruption spell.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
I like the game so far even lit of stuff repeats quite often. Thanks for yor work and sharing with us @BawdyBaron

• Finished writing the "Devilish" 4-girl and 3-girl endings.
So I'll guess you can end up with Ashley, Emma, Jessica and your sister Cassandra?
So far I reach ending with Jessica and Emma and ending with Emma only.
Regardless of what I try I can't reach any ending with Ashley even I raised her to 270+. I'll get something is missing and she's not close enough to me to follow the invitation :(
Is there any hints or a walkthrough?
I have latest version with incest patch and any hints would be appreciated.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
i havent gotten the mom route in gameplay, but I got The Devil "full harem" ending. i dont know what allows you to get close with the mom during gameplay, but the posse simply overwhelmed her in my ending and got her to surrender to all of you.

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
I got 3 girls ending with Ashley, Emma and Jessica . So far I missed some chats with Ashley where I tell her my dad is the devil.
I also got to fuck my sister Cassandra and went to the party with her but couldn't get to join me at the end.
My biggest problem is mom. I can talk with her about her past and sex, I can corrupt her and I have an influence over 100, took her to dinner a few times spend some evenings with her but all I get are her panties to wank but no help from her

I also have some trouble with Jessica. I text her I flirt with her I fucked her few times at the winery but I can't trigger the special job to fire the threesome with Ashley. Well I got it once but font know how...

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks @TRMxFALCON for bringing up your issue with Cassandra. I found the bug that causes her to not join you in the end and have fixed it and pushed out v0.50.1b

It's currently available on my Patreon page ( ), I'll get the OP here updated shortly.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
My biggest problem is mom. I can talk with her about her past and sex, I can corrupt her and I have an influence over 100, took her to dinner a few times spend some evenings with her but all I get are her panties to wank but no help from her
Have you watched TV with her? That's likely your next step. Do that a few more times, cast corruption some more, then go back to your computer. Her storyline jumps around a bit, but is pretty long. If I had to guess, I'd figure that you're stuck roughly around stage 6 of 21 of her story.

I also have some trouble with Jessica. I text her I flirt with her I fucked her few times at the winery but I can't trigger the special job to fire the threesome with Ashley. Well I got it once but font know how...
Not sure what the problem could be. When you go to Jessica's office and you choose "Just get to work", you have a 55% chance of her offering you some "extra work". If you then choose to offer her some sexual release, and if your influence over her and Ashley are high enough (90), you can invite Ashley in to participate.

Reactions: TRMxFALCON

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Hello once again,
I guss you can call it my provider... Share me the link with the incest patch install for the android port for whoever wants it

nonsens

Donor
Sep 15, 2017
just a question.has this game, apart from the lyrics, a graphic sexual content ?????

Alton

Aug 19, 2016
How to get the option to ask mom about her past?

I've learned corruption. Influence is over 200 with mom. Patch is enabled

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
Have you watched TV with her? That's likely your next step. Do that a few more times, cast corruption some more, then go back to your computer. Her storyline jumps around a bit, but is pretty long. If I had to guess, I'd figure that you're stuck roughly around stage 6 of 21 of her story.
I'll start rasing mom in to inf. 100 untill i got the corruption spell. Then i used charm and corruption and talked about her past. After talking about her sex past i went masturbating and repeat it a few times untill she gave me her panties 2 or 3 times.
Then i watched tv with her (sci fi) and let her watch masturbating a few times untill she show me her pussy.
From this point i got stuck, i still can watch tv with her but nothing happes regardles of what i watch, still only have crime and sci fi to chose from. I also never have the option to cast corruption on her beside the first time when talking about her past. I can go to my room masturbate but still only get her panties, i can invite her for supper but dont have any options to talk with her during or after dinner.
So i have no idea what to do next.

Oh i also bought both toys and costumes. Thes costumes are for Ashley and Emma what i'll guess from the hints in the game, but i dont know how to give them to the girls and if they have any effect yet. For the toys i also have no idea yet but i think they are for one of the endings since jessica used a strapon in my 4 girls ending.

I could archive the 4 girls ending with Jessica, Emma, Ashley and Casandra

Not sure what the problem could be. When you go to Jessica's office and you choose "Just get to work", you have a 55% chance of her offering you some "extra work". If you then choose to offer her some sexual release, and if your influence over her and Ashley are high enough (90), you can invite Ashley in to participate.
Yeah figured it out now i always have chosen talk with jessica to raise influence thats why i dnt got this option xD

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Then i watched tv with her (sci fi) and let her watch masturbating a few times untill she show me her pussy.
From this point i got stuck, i still can watch tv with her but nothing happes regardles of what i watch, still only have crime and sci fi to chose from. I also never have the option to cast corruption on her beside the first time when talking about her past. I can go to my room masturbate but still only get her panties, i can invite her for supper but dont have any options to talk with her during or after dinner.
So i have no idea what to do next.
I've posted a rough walkthrough for her content below.

Oh i also bought both toys and costumes. Thes costumes are for Ashley and Emma what i'll guess from the hints in the game, but i dont know how to give them to the girls and if they have any effect yet. For the toys i also have no idea yet but i think they are for one of the endings since jessica used a strapon in my 4 girls ending.
The toys and costumes were put in as part of future plans - a little bit of a teaser. That content is currently planned for v0.52b.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tacosgrande

Sep 29, 2018
emma - stuck at 65. Not sure what options I have available or what I'm missing.

Nevermind - had to masturbate while I watched her in the private room. Thought her objection was the issue but the next day it triggered the chance for me to resume things as normal.

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
Cassandra and emma tips?
With cassandra I cant get past the part where she jerks you off in her room and I can't seem to find a trigger for Emma in a private room.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes