3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I never got the confrontation scene, but was still able to get the "fresh panties" scene. But since then, I can't cast corruption on Mom, and can only watch "Crime Procedural" with her. Does anyone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong?
If you're still stuck at this stage check your mana level. If you don't have enough mana to cast Corruption the option wont even present itself. It sounds to me like you are stuck at a place where you need to corrupt her again.

So the only lewd image available in this game is only for Ashley right?
There are nude images for all of the girls except Mom and Cassandra (those will be added next update) but the only one who has truly sexual imagery right now is Ashley.

Reactions: StJesuz and stever

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
If you're still stuck at this stage check your mana level. If you don't have enough mana to cast Corruption the option wont even present itself. It sounds to me like you are stuck at a place where you need to corrupt her again.
It never occurred to me to check my mana levels. I may have been trying to corrupt the mom on the same day as casting spells on Ashley. I'll check on this.

Another thing which is giving me trouble is that the walkthrough says that, after admitting to being turned on by her story, steps 2 and 3 are "Use your computer. Masturbate." I haven't been able to do both of these things on the same day. If I use my computer in the evening, the game says that I used it for a few hours, and then I automatically go to bed. And the same if I masturbate. The game has me go directly to bed afterward. I can do one or the other, but not both in the same evening.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Another thing which is giving me trouble is that the walkthrough says that, after admitting to being turned on by her story, steps 2 and 3 are "Use your computer. Masturbate." I haven't been able to do both of these things on the same day.
That's an error in the walkthrough, sorry. Initially the only way to masturbate was by using the computer but I changed that and promptly forgot about it. Just go to your room and masturbate, the computer part is unnecessary.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
I restarted the game from scratch, and now I can't even cast Corruption on her the first time.

When I cast Corruption on Ashley (to enable anal at the office), it takes 25 mana. So I'm assuming that well over 100 mana should be enough to cast it on Mom, but the option still doesn't show up. I only have the option to cast Charm, which doesn't open up the path for corrupting her. I tried casting Charm on her two nights in a row, in the hope that, after Charming her, it would enable Corrupting her, but no dice. And my relationship score with her is well above 90.

Snap3.jpg

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I restarted the game from scratch, and now I can't even cast Corruption on her the first time.
The option to cast Corruption doesn't ever appear where you screenshotted, it appears when you "ask about the sex".

If it's not there then it does seem really weird that you're having so much trouble. The only requirements for casting Corruption on her at this stage are: Influence over 70 required to successfully ask about the sex; the incest patch installed to be turned on by her description; have learned Corruption from Nick; mana over 25 to cast Corruption. As long as you have those 4 things, you should be able to start her path.

Are you sure the patch is enabled? If it's properly enabled it should say "Incest Patch Enabled" at the top right of the main menu screen (when you start the game).

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
how do you enable the patch in baby steps please
Download the Devilish Business patch from

Put the downloaded file (patch.rpyc) into the \Devilish Business\game\ directory (there should be other .rpyc files in there like a_scenes.rpyc and endings.rpyc).

Run the game. If the patch is installed then it will say "Incest Patch Enabled" at the top right of the main screen.

Reactions: Lihiv

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Here comes version 0.51b!

This update adds nude art for Candace and Cassandra as well as a number of sexy new scenes.

Patch notes:

• Added nudes for Candace and Cassandra.
  • Added a Cassandra + Jessica threesome scene.
  • Added a Cassandra + Candace threesome scene.
  • Added a Cassandra/Candace + Ashley threesome scene.
  • Added a new scene with Candace.
  • Enabled more nudes in the ending scenes.
  • Changed the day you learn Corruption to day 20.
  • Changed the requirements for getting Candace and Cassandra to join you in the end.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented Candace and/or Cassandra from joining you in the end.
  • Fixed a bug that happened when buying costumes (thanks firetemplar415).
As promised, this update is heavy on Candace and Cassandra content. Not coincidentally, Nick will no longer say "Future Content" sometimes when you ask him for gossip and rumors; he has a few more interesting things to say now. Make sure you talk to him.

I enabled the girls' nudes in a lot of the ending scenes. They may not always match up with the text descriptions, but they're good enough for now.

As I mentioned in my last progress update on my Patreon, I changed the day that you can learn Corruption from day 30 to day 20. I think this will speed up some elements while giving players a little bit of breathing room to make mistakes and explore story-lines. There's definitely enough content that you can miss things even if you're trying for a specific outcome.

Like the other girls, Candace and Cassandra now have requirements beyond high influence before they will join you in the end. Be careful you don't miss their character development scenes, and make sure you treat them nicely.

Have fun, and thanks for all your support!

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on Patreon or sending me a one-time donation at . Every bit helps!

Jun 24, 2017
Found two bugs. Don't know if everyone is experiencing them. The first is that if you text Cassandra at night like the third time, as in the time that leads to the watching a movie with her scene, it skips to the afternoon where you're eating lunch with her.
Second, I can't seem to encounter the scene where Candace talks about her past. Since she doesn't talk about it, her route is blocked off for me.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone have a walkthrough? I'm using the incest patch but i can't seduce mom or sister -_-
I posted a walkthrough for the mom here:

Some things have changed in the new patch, so don't rely on the current walkthrough to successfully get mom in the end, but this will get most of her scenes. I'll work on a new walkthrough this week.

well my pc cant read the patch it sed the archive is ether in unknown format or damaged
The patch file should just be placed in the \Devilish Business\game\ folder with the other .rpyc files.

Found two bugs. Don't know if everyone is experiencing them. The first is that if you text Cassandra at night like the third time, as in the time that leads to the watching a movie with her scene, it skips to the afternoon where you're eating lunch with her.
Thanks for reporting the bugs! I think I found the cause of the jump to lunch. I'll work on fixing that this week.

Second, I can't seem to encounter the scene where Candace talks about her past. Since she doesn't talk about it, her route is blocked off for me.
Have you told Cassandra that she's not your full sister yet? Then you have to tell mom that. Then she will talk about her past.

Foxial Kidsia

Sep 29, 2017
I posted a walkthrough for the mom here:

Some things have changed in the new patch, so don't rely on the current walkthrough to successfully get mom in the end, but this will get most of her scenes. I'll work on a new walkthrough this week.
Thank you. Any idea about the sister?

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes