3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
usually they're refered to as whodunit (who did it)
A is usually a little different from a . In a whodunit, the perpetrator isn't revealed until the climax while in a police procedural the perpetrator is often revealed to the viewers earlier, and the main theme of the show is following the investigators at work.
Additionally, in a police procedural, it's necessary that the investigators be law enforcement officers, (e.g. CSI or Law and Order), while, in a whodunit, the investigator could be anyone.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.51.1b
Thanks to some amazing feedback, I am releasing a patch to fix a few bugs.

Patch notes:
  • Fixed a bug that caused you to skip to lunch with Cassandra when flirting with her. - Thanks @TRMxFALCON and @KaiserKei
  • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the game to go haywire just before the ending. - Thanks @Blueboy69
  • Fixed a bug that could make you miss important conversation options with Ashley.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause Candace's storyline to derail if you masturbated too much.
Thanks everyone for the bug reports! Keep 'em coming.

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
is this game complete or not because i saw people comments and apparently the end up with one girl or more so i wanna know is it finished dose it have an ending

TRMxFALCON

Nov 6, 2018
is this game complete or not because i saw people comments and apparently the end up with one girl or more so i wanna know is it finished dose it have an ending
You can have multiple endings, with one Girl, with 2 or more Girls or even with all Girls. Those endings are already implemented. For an ending with Mom and/or Sister you Need the incest patch. With this patch you can have a harem Ending with all 5 Girls.

Very stupid game 0 sex scenes, just chat.
This game is a textbased game as mentioned in the description. No one said it have sex Scenes.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Update: Devilish Business v0.51.1b
Thanks to some amazing feedback, I am releasing a patch to fix a few bugs.

Patch notes:
  • Fixed a bug that caused you to skip to lunch with Cassandra when flirting with her. - Thanks @TRMxFALCON and @KaiserKei
  • Fixed a bug that sometimes caused the game to go haywire just before the ending. - Thanks @Blueboy69
  • Fixed a bug that could make you miss important conversation options with Ashley.
  • Fixed a bug that could cause Candace's storyline to derail if you masturbated too much.
Thanks everyone for the bug reports! Keep 'em coming.
The Candace storyline bugged for me last night, hopefully this was the issue. If I really have any complaints about the game it is the rng factor, especially related to Nick doling out the same secret over and over. I think I mentioned he didn't talk about Cassandra's lesbian tendencies in one game then he repeated it over and over the next game.

Not sure how Unity works, so I'm not sure if the game is checking what stage you are close to completing before offering hints or if it's just rng. And I've never seen Emma's hot redhead (text or pics, lol).

But seriously keep up the great work, I'm a fan of The Last Sovereign, so text games don't bother me, and the pics are just icing on the cake. I've gotten several endings, ofc the first one was where Nick wasn't happy with me, then I got all but Jessica as a "problem solver" then the last one I got all but Emma, so I'm still working on a full Harem, and trying to figure out the best way to get all the girls (and Nick) to 100 influence, or whatever you want to call it. :D

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Can you spoil it with Cassandra if you start flirting too early? I started when I had her in the 70's I thought, and now that she's over 100, she just keeps saying it's creepy.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Can you spoil it with Cassandra if you start flirting too early? I started when I had her in the 70's I thought, and now that she's over 100, she just keeps saying it's creepy.
Have you already told her that Nick isn't her father?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
If I really have any complaints about the game it is the rng factor, especially related to Nick doling out the same secret over and over. I think I mentioned he didn't talk about Cassandra's lesbian tendencies in one game then he repeated it over and over the next game.

Not sure how Unity works, so I'm not sure if the game is checking what stage you are close to completing before offering hints or if it's just rng. And I've never seen Emma's hot redhead (text or pics, lol).
Yeah, Nick's rumors are pure RNG. I'll work on something for the next update that will mitigate this.

There shouldn't be a problem with flirting too early. There are only two possible instances when she says you're "creepy": when the incest patch isn't enabled, and the very first time you flirt with her. So I would double check that the incest patch is installed properly - when you open the game it should say "incest patch enabled" in the top right of the main screen (the screen where you start/load your game).

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yeah, Nick's rumors are pure RNG. I'll work on something for the next update that will mitigate this.

There shouldn't be a problem with flirting too early. There are only two possible instances when she says you're "creepy": when the incest patch isn't enabled, and the very first time you flirt with her. So I would double check that the incest patch is installed properly - when you open the game it should say "incest patch enabled" in the top right of the main screen (the screen where you start/load your game).
Yeah, the incest patch is applied, this was also the same game that bugged with mom, due to too much masturbation (LOL), anyway, I'm trying it again, and I'll post if the same thing happens.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Seems to be working fine, just got the shower scene with Sis, although you've got a minor spelling error with "wrapps" instead of wraps. Looks like your bugfix is good to go!

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
The game hates me... :D I can get all the girls but one, usually Emma, not sure what if anything I'm doing wrong, Nick didn't even offer for me to join him with the schoolgirls this time. And I only went on 1 date with Emma, no waterpark fun at all.

No side jobs from Nick this game either, but I got the job as a problem solver. Out of the walkthrough for Candace I only missed the church balcony scene and the getaway scene. I tried to do the balcony on day 50something and the she agreed to the getaway but the weekend was well after the end of game date.

The walkthrough made it easier to be sure, I was already doing most of the correct choices in the first place, but I had not played enough to know when all the "plot device" days were. Good news was I got a full relationship with Cassandra, including the 3some with Jessica.

Just one note of discord, at the end (devil end) Jessica has her top still on, and Ashley is wearing underwear while the other 2 are nude. Not sure if that is intended or just something that was overlooked, or is still being worked on.

Thanks!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I can get all the girls but one, usually Emma, not sure what if anything I'm doing wrong, Nick didn't even offer for me to join him with the schoolgirls this time. And I only went on 1 date with Emma, no waterpark fun at all.
If you've talked with Emma enough, eventually she'll bring up that she heard a rumor that Nick is the devil. You have to tell her the truth, then say that you'd give Venus to her if Nick gave it to you. If you have done those two things and have her over 100 influence, she will join you.

Just one note of discord, at the end (devil end) Jessica has her top still on, and Ashley is wearing underwear while the other 2 are nude. Not sure if that is intended or just something that was overlooked, or is still being worked on.

Thanks!
It's possible there are mistakes with some of the clothing in the end scenes - there are 65 endings so going through each one without missing anything is very time consuming. Especially as they are all so similar, but with small, important differences. I make it through the code of 7 or 8 before I feel like my brain is melting.

That said, there are some points where the clothing they are wearing (or not) is just related to the narration. IE, if the narration doesn't describe them as naked, their picture isn't naked.

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

TsugaruBoi2k

Jun 4, 2017
According to the amount of influence on Cassandra, you'll need at least 55-60 while flirting with her through texting until she catches you jerking off watching a movie.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
My computer is near failure, so I am having to download games from here onto my mobile device. But before I download this, I need to know if the incest patch is able to be used in the Android version and how it can be patched if it does work with the mobile version.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
According to the amount of influence on Cassandra, you'll need at least 55-60 while flirting with her through texting until she catches you jerking off watching a movie.
Yeah, everything worked well with Cassandra this time around. Doing chores is a nice way to get affection with both Candace and Cassandra, but I think next time I'm gonna try spamming dinners with both of them, and try to track the affection / influence gains.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes