3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
I'm only into the game for a few minutes, but hearing the explanation behind God and The Devil is pretty interesting. I wonder if the creator read American Gods. The premise seems similar.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I'm only into the game for a few minutes, but hearing the explanation behind God and The Devil is pretty interesting. I wonder if the creator read American Gods. The premise seems similar.
There's definitely a little of that in there, though I think the Incarnations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony provides a bit more of the inspiration. There's even a bit of WH40k in there I think. Definitely a hodgepodge of metaphysical fiction.

saintox

Aug 3, 2017
Is there no sex scene with Cassandra because i have only gotten the hand job one after she walks in on you masturbating

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Having played through this game three times already, before the most recent update, I haven't given it another go since the update. I think I'll play it again after the next update, though, since a lot of art has been added, according to the changelog.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
I dunno if anyone brought this up and I didn't feel like sifting through 20 pages to check but I noticed a continuity issue with the wine tour date with Jessica. Even if you choose not to break off from the tour to fool around when it comes to the end of the date Jessica will comment as if you chose both the blowjob and sex options lol.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I dunno if anyone brought this up and I didn't feel like sifting through 20 pages to check but I noticed a continuity issue with the wine tour date with Jessica. Even if you choose not to break off from the tour to fool around when it comes to the end of the date Jessica will comment as if you chose both the blowjob and sex options lol.
Thanks for reporting the bug. I forgot to add code to reset the event; so it worked right the first time, then would mess up on subsequent times.

Thanks again!

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Played through the game a few times now.
Couple of questions.
Can't get Emma over 100 and I've tried. Is there a way I'm not seeing. I talk to her every time at Venus, try and text her date her every chance I get.
Can't seem to get Cassandra to be a part of the end scene either, I figure I'm missing a step.
Is there a way to use the costumes you can buy or has that not been implemented yet?
Here's a really weird bug I found. Played Ashley over the computer. Invited her over. Mom popped in, Ashley declined the threeway, and then I'm with Ashley at the farmers market and she's buying a cucumber. I don't know what happened, but it went from night to afternoon and a scene I hadn't seen before or since.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Played through the game a few times now.
Couple of questions.
Can't get Emma over 100 and I've tried. Is there a way I'm not seeing. I talk to her every time at Venus, try and text her date her every chance I get.
Can't seem to get Cassandra to be a part of the end scene either, I figure I'm missing a step.
Is there a way to use the costumes you can buy or has that not been implemented yet?
Here's a really weird bug I found. Played Ashley over the computer. Invited her over. Mom popped in, Ashley declined the threeway, and then I'm with Ashley at the farmers market and she's buying a cucumber. I don't know what happened, but it went from night to afternoon and a scene I hadn't seen before or since.
Emma is the most difficult to get over 100 (I'm currently working on some stuff to make her a little easier) so I'm not sure if you're missing anything. Do you visit her on Friday and Saturday nights? If you text Nick those evenings he will often invite you to Venus where you'll have a chance to visit Emma.

Also, texting her in the afternoon she'll sometimes say she's getting ready for work and send you a selfie. If you go to Venus that night and see her, she'll ask if it was the picture that convinced you to come to Venus. Answer that you "just wanted to see her" for some extra Influence.

As for Cassandra, make sure you check on her when you get home after you first meet Nick. Also introduce her to Jessica (by inviting her out to lunch with you). And do what she says in the bedroom (e.g. don't just go for the creampie if she's asking for it in her mouth).

The costumes aren't implemented yet. Just foreshadowing for a coming update.

Thanks for the bug report. I've fixed it for the next update. As for the market scene, if you text Ashley weekend mornings she sometimes invites you to the farmer's market.

Karakes

Jan 11, 2019
Emma is the most difficult to get over 100 (I'm currently working on some stuff to make her a little easier) so I'm not sure if you're missing anything. Do you visit her on Friday and Saturday nights? If you text Nick those evenings he will often invite you to Venus where you'll have a chance to visit Emma.

Also, texting her in the afternoon she'll sometimes say she's getting ready for work and send you a selfie. If you go to Venus that night and see her, she'll ask if it was the picture that convinced you to come to Venus. Answer that you "just wanted to see her" for some extra Influence.

As for Cassandra, make sure you check on her when you get home after you first meet Nick. Also introduce her to Jessica (by inviting her out to lunch with you). And do what she says in the bedroom (e.g. don't just go for the creampie if she's asking for it in her mouth).

The costumes aren't implemented yet. Just foreshadowing for a coming update.

Thanks for the bug report. I've fixed it for the next update. As for the market scene, if you text Ashley weekend mornings she sometimes invites you to the farmer's market.

I texted Emma every night, and if she didn't bite I texted Nick, and visited him if he asked.

As far as Cassandra, I had the 3some with Jessica. Was that the keystone?

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes