3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Truckstopcowboy

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
The patched .apk you find on is the current version with incest applied. Just click "Show previous versions" at the bottom, and you'll find a file called v0.53b Patched Android .apk
Dosen't work, the game doesn't pop up in files only under android menu. I can add patch to game but nothing happens.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Dosen't work, the game doesn't pop up in files only under android menu. I can add patch to game but nothing happens.
Ok I'll give it a shot, thanks
I just installed the .apk from lewdpatcher, and it worked just fine, so it should work for you too:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madcap

Apr 19, 2018
To start stuff with Cassandra you have to flirt with her four times. After that, the next time you enter the house in the evening there will be a scene with her. From there, visiting her in her room tends to move things along, though some stuff just happens no matter what you do.
How do you move forward with Cassandra's story after she asks you to cum in her mouth? I keep getting stuck at that point and it prevents me from getting the scenes with Her and Candace or the ending. I've seemingly tried interacting with her in every way you can but maybe I'm just an idiot.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How do you move forward with Cassandra's story after she asks you to cum in her mouth? I keep getting stuck at that point and it prevents me from getting the scenes with Her and Candace or the ending. I've seemingly tried interacting with her in every way you can but maybe I'm just an idiot.
Yeah, I should have signposted the next step. I'll add something to the next version to make that jump easier.

On a following Saturday evening, visit her in her room. Choose to spend the evening with her and she will invite you to a party. Attend the party.

Reactions: Madcap

Madcap

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, I should have signposted the next step. I'll add something to the next version to make that jump easier.

On a following Saturday evening, visit her in her room. Choose to spend the evening with her and she will invite you to a party. Attend the party.
Much appreciated. Are there any other specific things you need to do to progress from there or is it back to waiting for events to happen?

Reactions: Argox

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
  • Added a Candace+Cassandra scene when you take them out for supper. Includes the purchasable toys.
Can´t get that scene. I have gone to the party with the sister and had a lot of sex with Candance, but it seems there should be some kind of event with Candance and Cassandra previous to that one that I can´t see.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Much appreciated. Are there any other specific things you need to do to progress from there or is it back to waiting for events to happen?
The party is pretty much the end-stage of Cassandra's story. There are some optional scenes (Cassandra+Candace, Cassandra+Jessica, etc.) but otherwise the party is the climax.

• Added a Candace+Cassandra scene when you take them out for supper. Includes the purchasable toys.
Can´t get that scene. I have gone to the party with the sister and had a lot of sex with Candance, but it seems there should be some kind of event with Candance and Cassandra previous to that one that I can´t see.
You have to have had a threesome with them (at home, while watching the "Fantasy Adventure Drama") before the dinner+toys scene will occur. For that scene to occur, you need to have heard the "Fantasy Adventure Drama" rumor from Nick and have had a chat with Candace about your intentions with Cassandra (also while watching that show).

Reactions: Argox

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
A part of the dialogue with the mother is lost by mistakes of screens to ignore ... I asked about the past and lost all the answer.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Every time the mother responds, whether at home, in the church or in the restaurant, this screen appears.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Every time the mother responds, whether at home, in the church or in the restaurant, this screen appears.
That's a really weird bug. I did some research, and there doesn't seem to be any clear reason why this is happening for you. Maybe you have a corrupted file? I can't replicate the error, and Candace is absolutely defined as "mom" in the code, so there is no reason for Ren'Py to be saying it's not. Weird.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
That's a really weird bug. I did some research, and there doesn't seem to be any clear reason why this is happening for you. Maybe you have a corrupted file? I can't replicate the error, and Candace is absolutely defined as "mom" in the code, so there is no reason for Ren'Py to be saying it's not. Weird.
Should I try a new download?

lenzo

Oct 20, 2018
help please i learn corruption on day 20 but cant cast it on mom the only option is cast charm not corruption

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Learned corruption but cant use it on anyone. Influence of all characters are around 70
Is specific situation required?

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Learned corruption but cant use it on anyone. Influence of all characters are around 70
Is specific situation required?
yes. been to long and dont remember, but you need certain situations and enough mana to do it.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Well, a minor suggestion - line up characters images. Even on game start when mom&sis sprites appear - sis is a bit higher then mom (judging by their foots). I'm unsure about Ren'py engine but overall you should line up character sprites via bottom. See pictures what I'm suggesting (sure it will require some work with images but happily you don't have a lot of them currently).

db_currently.jpg db_suggestion.jpg

Because instantly I saw it I get unpleasant feeling "meh, another game with bunch of random stolen art", but seems that you're using own images and it's really cool.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Also I want to ask - what about endings here? I saw in discussion here that there is 2 main routes in finale + 0-5 girls staying with hero depend on his actions.

Are girls sub-endings are just binary (like choice between "girl A marry hero and became schoolteacher" and "girl A drop MH and moved in city Paris to became pop-singer") or there is some unique combinations (girl A+B will create bakery shop, girl A+B+C will create stripclub and so on) or unique sex scenes in the endings?

This is important for me as if there are unique endings then I should make 5 girl walkthrough and play with console, or I will just pick most sexy girls (sorry Ms. Lenz you're out as I have ultra-deviant fetish for slender/sportive girls ^_^).

P.S. Seriously, what the hell. Why adult slender or a bit petite girls are so rarely in games? Loli-pedo-friendly games? Check! Extremely fat titties? Check! Muscular hulk-like girls? Check! Elegant and slender ladies? Nooo, gtfo dirty pervert! :cry:

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes