3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
I believe Demiare is suggesting that you add a notice of some kind letting the player know that they have reached the end of the content available at that time for that girl, similar to what other games have like for example Milfy City
Yes, exactly.

While Cadence storyline progress in obvious way + have a hints (except broken hint for latest event in her storyline):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Plus Cassandra & Emma stories are very short & obvious too (sex = end of event chain, as party event is not need for good ending). Other girls story events are not so coherent (especially Ashley as you can start to have a sex with her casually by repeatable dinner event without any actual events beside) and end suddenly.

I'm hope that Candance is only who actually have more-or-less finished story and other girls are simply WIP, so it's okay to me. Still other girls events ending much faster then her and it's may leave player frustrated when they no longer "able to progress". This why I ask at least for some "end of current content here, sorry" events for them. Of course, I'm also hope that you will expand their stories to size&detail of Candance story. :whistle:

Reactions: BawdyBaron

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
So, I haven't read the entire thread, but I did search a bit and couldn't find the answer. I saw some mentions of a threesome with Jessica and Ashley, but was unable to figure out how to get that. I did the winery tour with Jessica, and have reached a point with Ashley where she'll happily have sex at a movie theater, for losing a game, or after lunch. How do you advance that?

Also does anyone have a guide to getting the 'best' ending(s)?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So, I haven't read the entire thread, but I did search a bit and couldn't find the answer. I saw some mentions of a threesome with Jessica and Ashley, but was unable to figure out how to get that. I did the winery tour with Jessica, and have reached a point with Ashley where she'll happily have sex at a movie theater, for losing a game, or after lunch. How do you advance that?

Also does anyone have a guide to getting the 'best' ending(s)?
For the threesome, when you go to work for Jessica and select just work she'll sometimes ask you do to extra stuff or relieve pressure (you can get mana or money from those events and some are sexual). One of the options will be to help her relieve stress with the help of Ashley. Obviously need high influence.
The best ending as per the creator is getting all five girls in the end. Not much to say here. Raise influence with EVERYONE and get the scenes (dunno if all scenes are required, I didn't even have sex with Mother Dearests she still was fully in the ending.)
Still waiting for that sweet romance solo ending with Candace.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I saw some mentions of a threesome with Jessica and Ashley, but was unable to figure out how to get that. I did the winery tour with Jessica, and have reached a point with Ashley where she'll happily have sex at a movie theater, for losing a game, or after lunch. How do you advance that?
At work with Jessica, if you "Just get to work" and she offers you "extra jobs" (random chance) if you have high enough Inf you can "Offer some sexual release for $50" then you can choose "Maybe we should call Ashley in here and the two of us can rock your world?". This will only be successful if you have high enough Inf with both of them.

There are also a few endings that include a Jessica+Ashley threesome.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Ah, it's probably the 'just work' thing that caused the issue. I was always choosing the option to talk w/Jessica to try and boost the influence.

So is it strictly an influence cutoff to have a particular gal be included in the ending? What's the threshold? 100? 150? Anyone? Bueller?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
So is it strictly an influence cutoff to have a particular gal be included in the ending?
They have to be over 100 influence, plus you have to have earned a certain amount of "points" in their story. Some are easier than others, but there are various moments in the story that your actions can earn you "points" in their favor. Without getting enough of those, they wont join you in the end. For example, checking on Cassandra when you get home after the first time you meet Nick (when he slaps her ass) earns you one point with her.

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Why is corrupt option not showing up? already learned it from nick, annoying
As far as I understand, there are only a few specific places you can use it. One is with Ashley, if you've progressed far enough with her, after you have a lunch date you can end up going back to the office for sex. While having sex with her you can try for anal, but she isn't interested. Next time you get to that scene, you'll see the option to cast corruption on her.

The other use is for the mother, which is detailed in the walkthrough linked in the OP.

Also note, you need enough mana (25 I think) for the option to appear.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
As far as I understand, there are only a few specific places you can use it. One is with Ashley, if you've progressed far enough with her, after you have a lunch date you can end up going back to the office for sex. While having sex with her you can try for anal, but she isn't interested. Next time you get to that scene, you'll see the option to cast corruption on her.

The other use is for the mother, which is detailed in the walkthrough linked in the OP.

Also note, you need enough mana (25 I think) for the option to appear.
I was following the mother guide, but oh well the incest patch wasn't working on the android version even tho i manage to find it's folder on android, but thanks for the added info

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
There is a patched android version on Lewdpatcher ( ). Click on "show previous versions".
oopps didn't see that, ok I'm gonna try it dev-san, btw thanks for personally replying to my query <3
btw I enjoyed playing this, keep up the good work

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
need a walkthrough for cassandra, anybody? thanks
It's VERY linear - 99% is done by visiting home/her room.
0) Check her after first meeting with Nick (when he slap her butt)
1) Discover that she is hero half-sister by speaking with Nick and tell her it.
2) Start to flirt with her when she's away. You need 4 times do it - then event will happen when you return at home.
3) Visit her room until you will start to have sex with her in her room.
4) At Saturday visit her room to go on party with her - it's a last event AFAIK and it's even not needed for ending.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
It's VERY linear - 99% is done by visiting home/her room.
0) Check her after first meeting with Nick (when he slap her butt)
1) Discover that she is hero half-sister by speaking with Nick and tell her it.
2) Start to flirt with her when she's away. You need 4 times do it - then event will happen when you return at home.
3) Visit her room until you will start to have sex with her in her room.
4) At Saturday visit her room to go on party with her - it's a last event AFAIK and it's even not needed for ending.
thanks
btw i manage to get mom along, how do i trigger the mom and cass 3some after mom asked if i have done it with cass?
btw i just accidentally got to this route

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes