3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Android ver. Does that include incest-patch or not?
There is a patched android apk on . Go to the Devilish Business page there and click on "Show previous versions" for the link.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
BawdyBaron I'm pretty much surprise that sis is actually a slut despite her depicted as an honor student , well mother's blood do run in her veins "wink wink", after I got to the party from her friend event if you made the wrong choice, she'll either blow lots of guys or allow a guy to suck him off while you fuck, but it's good that you made some choices for some people who don't like sharing their girl...
I hope you soon add a story development for her to fall for MC, not just use him as meat vibrator... also make her pregnant lol

Apr 10, 2018
I like this game, until it decided to go with the cliche route of your sister being a complete slut for no reason, why in these games is the cute, innocent looking sister always a complete slut? if you like that kindat hing fine but it's just not for me, so I'll avoid this game from now on. I know no one cares, but it's just this guys ywo cents, nothing more.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I like this game, until it decided to go with the cliche route of your sister being a complete slut for no reason, why in these games is the cute, innocent looking sister always a complete slut? if you like that kindat hing fine but it's just not for me, so I'll avoid this game from now on. I know no one cares, but it's just this guys ywo cents, nothing more.
Innocent sister?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just starting game but I just can't see where you coming from and I liking the nurture versus nature aspect I seeing and hope sister can also be able to get led to her human or demonic nature. I also like idea she ha both aspects at very start.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
As far as I understand, there are only a few specific places you can use it. One is with Ashley, if you've progressed far enough with her, after you have a lunch date you can end up going back to the office for sex. While having sex with her you can try for anal, but she isn't interested. Next time you get to that scene, you'll see the option to cast corruption on her.

The other use is for the mother, which is detailed in the walkthrough linked in the OP.

Also note, you need enough mana (25 I think) for the option to appear.

That does not tell us how to do it. As multiple people have said throughout thread we simply not getting the option come up even when following walkthrough. I tried practising on Ashley for two weeks and have tried every dialogue option with sister and mother repeatedly and the corruption option does not come up. Is it possible asking about sex when not having the corruption spell breaks the quest line? I totally grinded rel points with mother and sister so got to ask her past before I had my fathers rel high enough.

Clearly a lot of people have had this problem yet we still not gotten an answer that helps. Wonder how many rage quits over this alone?

EDIT ok I am an idiot, I put incest patch in game folder not the "game" folder. Old school game folder means main folder entire game in. forehead slap.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2018
Innocent sister?

I just starting game but I just can't see where you coming from and I liking the nurture versus nature aspect I seeing and hope sister can also be able to get led to her human or demonic nature. I also like idea she ha both aspects at very start.
She's Not a demon, only you're half demon. So that's not true at all, plus she sucks and fucks other guys without knowing who they are, because? her Mother use to be wild back in the day? like being wild is somehow blood related? like I said, I'm getting kida tired of the slutty Sister cliche, it seems almost every incest games follows that cliche like it's must have or something.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
She's Not a demon, only you're half demon. So that's not true at all, plus she sucks and fucks other guys without knowing who they are, because? her Mother use to be wild back in the day? like being wild is somehow blood related? like I said, I'm getting kida tired of the slutty Sister cliche, it seems almost every incest games follows that cliche like it's must have or something.
sit corrected, thats what you get for running big mouth after just starting lol.
I still not in position to comment as I cant get the route started as can't get corruption option to open. All I know is she out with "friends" most of day and night. Still think the stock standard is innocent little sister sees first cock and becomes cumslut bimbo while this one was never really shy and innocent and if her "friends" who I think she was open minded from start lol. I have seen very few female characters that have personality, intelligent and sexually open.

Apr 10, 2018
sit corrected, thats what you get for running big mouth after just starting lol.
I still not in position to comment as I cant get the route started as can't get corruption option to open. All I know is she out with "friends" most of day and night. Still think the stock standard is innocent little sister sees first cock and becomes cumslut bimbo while this one was never really shy and innocent and if her "friends" who I think she was open minded from start lol. I have seen very few female characters that have personality, intelligent and sexually open.
Lol. I can understand that, but the thing is you don't even need to corrupt her, just send her a few flirty mesages, and that's enough for her to completely change her whole persona. It would make sense if you used your demon magic on her, with that being the catalyst for her slutty nature, but it's not even that, she just is? I would be fine with it if she had a backstory or some chatacter development, that explains why she's such a nympho, but nope. If you play the game and follow the Sister route, you will come to a party scene, I won't spoil anything for you, but that whole scene is what completely ruined that character for me, like are you kidding me, how original, it totally didn't come outa nowhere. But like i said, it's just my personly taste in characters and games, I'm fine if others like that whole thing, it's just depends on preference, and fetishes. Hope you enjoy the game. I'll kinda done with it myself.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Lol. I can understand that, but the thing is you don't even need to corrupt her, just send her a few flirty mesages, and that's enough for her to completely change her whole persona. It would make sense if you used your demon magic on her, with that being the catalyst for her slutty nature, but it's not even that, she just is? I would be fine with it if she had a backstory or some chatacter development, that explains why she's such a nympho, but nope. If you play the game and follow the Sister route, you will come to a party scene, I won't spoil anything for you, but that whole scene is what completely ruined that character for me, like are you kidding me, how original, it totally didn't come outa nowhere. But like i said, it's just my personly taste in characters and games, I'm fine if others like that whole thing, it's just depends on preference, and fetishes. Hope you enjoy the game. I'll kinda done with it myself.
not sure where I going wrong. I wasnt sending flirty messages because when I tried she got offended...pretty counter intuitive. Obviously still missing something as sent a heap but still cant get her path started in her room. I just figured she was screwing around from day one with her endless partying with "friends" that never visit her. I feeling like a moron as cant even get the walkthrough to work on mother. So I about to quit in frustration at mechanics rather than story which I actually want to see. Three times I wasted weeks to build up relationships but can only get Ashley, Jessica and Emma arcs going.

Apr 10, 2018
not sure where I going wrong. I wasnt sending flirty messages because when I tried she got offended...pretty counter intuitive. Obviously still missing something as sent a heap but still cant get her path started in her room. I just figured she was screwing around from day one with her endless partying with "friends" that never visit her. I feeling like a moron as cant even get the walkthrough to work on mother. So I about to quit in frustration at mechanics rather than story which I actually want to see. Three times I wasted weeks to build up relationships but can only get Ashley, Jessica and Emma arcs going.
I can understand why you're having trouble, you gotta build up her relationship level first, take her out to dinner, spend time with her, and after the affection meets a certain point, then you send her about 5 or 6 flirty messages, then you will get a scene when you finish work, that should open up the route for the sister, you should also spend time with your Father, aka the Devil, and unlock some of your abilities. The Mother, she requires some more specific actions, like watching movies with her, and asking her about her dirty past, keep pushing her and casting spells, then after awhile you should be getting some sex scenes with her, you have to masterbate allot for her to open up. I think that's about right, maybe i'm missing a thing or two, but that's what I did, and I got all the scenes with the Sister and Mother. Hope it helps.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
I can understand why you're having trouble, you gotta build up her relationship level first, take her out to dinner, spend time with her, and after the affection meets a certain point, then you send her about 5 or 6 flirty messages, then you will get a scene when you finish work, that should open up the route for the sister, you should also spend time with your Father, aka the Devil, and unlock some of your abilities. The Mother, she requires some more specific actions, like watching movies with her, and asking her about her dirty past, keep pushing her and casting spells, then after awhile you should be getting some sex scenes with her, you have to masterbate allot for her to open up. I think that's about right, maybe i'm missing a thing or two, but that's what I did, and I got all the scenes with the Sister and Mother. Hope it helps.
No I am an idiot I put the incest patch in game folder instead of the "game" folder. I old school where game folder means the main folder the entire game in lol.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
BawdyBaron I'm pretty much surprise that sis is actually a slut despite her depicted as an honor student , well mother's blood do run in her veins "wink wink", after I got to the party from her friend event if you made the wrong choice, she'll either blow lots of guys or allow a guy to suck him off while you fuck, but it's good that you made some choices for some people who don't like sharing their girl...
I hope you soon add a story development for her to fall for MC, not just use him as meat vibrator... also make her pregnant lol
Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm sorry to hear that you don't really like Cassandra. Nommcully, if the "innocent looking sister [is] always a complete slut" is a common trope, it's one I wasn't aware of and didn't intend to fall into.

To be honest, the main reason she's such a slut is because she was the last character I was writing for, and I didn't have any characters who were super slutty and I wanted to cover that fetish/niche. I also wanted to avoid the "sister falls in love with the MC" trope, which I don't really like. I agree that there could be some filling out of her character to make it more clear from the beginning; we'll see if I can fit some Cassandra development into the next update.

Thanks again for playing the game and for providing feedback!

Reactions: Reality Mode
Apr 10, 2018
No I am an idiot I put the incest patch in game folder instead of the "game" folder. I old school where game folder means the main folder the entire game in lol.
Lol, that explains why you couldn't do anything. Guess now you can try getting those scenes with your Mother and Sister, if you're still planning on playing the game.

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks for the feedback guys! I'm sorry to hear that you don't really like Cassandra. Nommcully, if the "innocent looking sister [is] always a complete slut" is a common trope, it's one I wasn't aware of and didn't intend to fall into.

To be honest, the main reason she's such a slut is because she was the last character I was writing for, and I didn't have any characters who were super slutty and I wanted to cover that fetish/niche. I also wanted to avoid the "sister falls in love with the MC" trope, which I don't really like. I agree that there could be some filling out of her character to make it more clear from the beginning; we'll see if I can fit some Cassandra development into the next update.

Thanks for the reply. Like I said in my previous post, I'm sure lots of people like the Sister being a complete nympho, and that's all good, you like what you like. It's just that after playing so many adult games, you know one's that involve Sisters and incest, you always get that one Sister who's the slut type, just going around and sleeping with everyone, and after awhile you just get tired of that design and personality. I can understand you not liking the overly loving type, that falls for her Brother and such, but i'd like to see a different take on that cliche, you know, not the slutty type, or the loved up innocent type, just anything other that some super slut who jumps on cock like bees on honey, it's just a sigh moment, like here we go again. Anyway, that's just my opinion. If you're going with the slut type, you could maybe tell the players before hand that's she's a nypmho, instead of it happening completely outa the blue, it just feels cheap and easy, like falling back on cliche's.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Like I said in my previous post, I'm sure lots of people like the Sister being a complete nympho, and that's all good, you like what you like. It's just that after playing so many adult games, you know one's that involve Sisters and incest, you always get that one Sister who's the slut type, just going around and sleeping with everyone, and after awhile you just get tired of that design and personality. I can understand you not liking the overly loving type, that falls for her Brother and such, but i'd like to see a different take on that cliche, you know, not the slutty type, or the loved up innocent type, just anything other that some super slut who jumps on cock like bees on honey, it's just a sigh moment, like here we go again. Anyway, that's just my opinion. If you're going with the slut type, you could maybe tell the players before hand that's she's a nypmho, instead of it happening completely outa the blue, it just feels cheap and easy, like falling back on cliche's.
Would definitely like to see a lot more variety in corruption games in general and both mother and sister characters. I not going to argue they use same ingredients in personality. I also fed up with corruption equating to becoming cock addicted submissive bimbos (I guess I was optimistic that sister actually doing for her own pleasure like mother in her time and not just a brainless fuck toy). Anyway much respect and thanks for chat.

EDIT

Last edited:

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018

oh that's the reason why lol, so every time she's out she's either in one of these kinds of parties? makes sense haha
well anyway, please continue to put some options in any of her future path that you can avoid her being shared or be NTR'd

Oct 27, 2018
Just found out about this one this week and enjoying it overall. But I have a question about the mom/sister. Since it needs to be patched, about what level of influence should I be able to start more lewd stuff with them? I have them both over 50 and nothing so far and I'm starting to think I didn't install the patch correctly.

Reactions: BawdyBaron
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes