3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Just found out about this one this week and enjoying it overall. But I have a question about the mom/sister. Since it needs to be patched, about what level of influence should I be able to start more lewd stuff with them? I have them both over 50 and nothing so far and I'm starting to think I didn't install the patch correctly.
Thanks for playing! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it.

If the patch is installed correctly, it will say "Incest Patch Enabled" at the top right of the Main Menu Screen.

You'll need 50 influence with Nick to learn the Corruption spell, and 70 with Candace (the mom) to talk to her about sexual things.

Send flirty messages to Cassandra to start her storyline. You'll need 60 influence with her before anything interesting happens.

Reactions: fuzzyskywalker
Oct 27, 2018
Thanks for playing! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it.

If the patch is installed correctly, it will say "Incest Patch Enabled" at the top right of the Main Menu Screen.

You'll need 50 influence with Nick to learn the Corruption spell, and 70 with Candace (the mom) to talk to her about sexual things.

Send flirty messages to Cassandra to start her storyline. You'll need 60 influence with her before anything interesting happens.
Ah! Great! Thanks! I am just under it then and I do see the text in the upper right. Was happy to not have to grind again in case I screwed up the install. Great job so far on the game, definitely one of my more favorite ones.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Kev33lar

Jul 4, 2018
I tried the game, it seems nice.
I used the following console cheats:
player_money = xxx {i used 10000, still had over 8000 at end}
player_mana = xxx {I used 250, only used it for corruption, and Ashley overnight (where it seemed to trigger the threesome)}
day = day -14 {I started using this around day 51, in a vain attempt to improve Emma, and trigger cosplay}

If it matters, I didn't install the lewd patch until day 26 {mom 80, cass 81, ash 82,jes 80, Emm 50, Nick 35} and ended at day 60(+42) with {mom 139, cass 187, Ash 358, Jess 260 Emm 142, Nick 172}

I enjoyed most of the writing, but was frustrated on some of the following points-
I couldn't trigger the Ashley cosplay event (perhaps it was something counter-intuitive, like attempting to force anal with no corruption?)
I couldn't trigger the Emma cheerleader event, and only managed 2 dates with her(the first one nick sets up, and the water park- all the other times I tried she was "working")
In repeat dates with Ashley, she repeatedly sends you her address, and you forget you don't like her favorite drink.
I actually was recieving dirty movies from Jessica, and Cass was sleeping with her, before I figured out how do date her (I always spoke to Jessica, instead of going straight to work)
I only tried sleeping in twice, and nothing happened either day

Some tips for new players-
Don't always greet Jessica and Nick, they have different events if you ignore them and go straight to work.
Making a lunch date with Cass for "tomorrow" on Friday is actually for Monday.
While Ashley has sex scenes at all three lunch venues, Cass only seems to have the fast food and the double date.
Some content is unlocked by talking to Nick about sins, and I really don't think you need influence above 120 for any girl to get all her content (most of the scenes seem to unlock by being persistant after 100, (repeat attempts), rather than a higher levels)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I tried the game, it seems nice.
I used the following console cheats:
player_money = xxx {i used 10000, still had over 8000 at end}
player_mana = xxx {I used 250, only used it for corruption, and Ashley overnight (where it seemed to trigger the threesome)}
day = day -14 {I started using this around day 51, in a vain attempt to improve Emma, and trigger cosplay}

If it matters, I didn't install the lewd patch until day 26 {mom 80, cass 81, ash 82,jes 80, Emm 50, Nick 35} and ended at day 60(+42) with {mom 139, cass 187, Ash 358, Jess 260 Emm 142, Nick 172}

I enjoyed most of the writing, but was frustrated on some of the following points-
I couldn't trigger the Ashley cosplay event (perhaps it was something counter-intuitive, like attempting to force anal with no corruption?)
I couldn't trigger the Emma cheerleader event, and only managed 2 dates with her(the first one nick sets up, and the water park- all the other times I tried she was "working")
In repeat dates with Ashley, she repeatedly sends you her address, and you forget you don't like her favorite drink.
I actually was recieving dirty movies from Jessica, and Cass was sleeping with her, before I figured out how do date her (I always spoke to Jessica, instead of going straight to work)
I only tried sleeping in twice, and nothing happened either day

Some tips for new players-
Don't always greet Jessica and Nick, they have different events if you ignore them and go straight to work.
Making a lunch date with Cass for "tomorrow" on Friday is actually for Monday.
While Ashley has sex scenes at all three lunch venues, Cass only seems to have the fast food and the double date.
Some content is unlocked by talking to Nick about sins, and I really don't think you need influence above 120 for any girl to get all her content (most of the scenes seem to unlock by being persistant after 100, (repeat attempts), rather than a higher levels)
Thanks for playing the game, and thanks for the feedback!

For Ashley's cosplay event, you have to text her and "See what she's up to" on weekend afternoons after you've bought the costume and you have more than 70 influence with her. There's a random chance that she'll invite you to a trivia night at a pub (20% chance + your current luck modifier). You'll also have to have $500 (the cost of losing). Beat her at trivia and you'll get the cosplay scene.

Emma's cheerleader scene occurs when you visit Venus on a Friday or Saturday night. Talk to Emma, ask for a private dance. If you have more than 85 influence and you own the cheerleader costume, she'll put on a show.

You're right about getting girls above 100. There are a few other things that need to happen for some scenes, but you never need them above 100.

Thanks for pointing the other things out! And thanks again for playing!

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
How long till the Android version gets updated?
Thanks for asking about this. I hadn't noticed that the OP didn't get updated with the new versions. I'll look into that.

In the mean time, there is an incest-patched android version on Lewdpatcher ( ). Click on "show previous versions". Otherwise the newest unpatched version is always available on my .

Not sure if this has been asked before: out of curiosity, what do you use to create the images?
I have zero artistic talent to speak of, so I commission the images from . That's the main reason why the game isn't finished yet; art is expensive, and good art even more so.

Reactions: Jeancul

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.56

Easy Mode and more with v0.56!

Patch Notes:
  • Added Easy Mode! (Thanks to otraos for the suggestion.)
  • Added a whole new scene for Cassandra.
  • Added a system that changes some endings, depending on your success with various girls. (Thanks lordfridge9.)
  • Added some new minor ending scenes that make some endings clearer and sexier.
  • Added some minor sound effects.
  • Added and modified some content to make it more clear early on that PC is male.
  • Modified the flirting system. (Thanks Demiare)
  • Rewrote some of Ashley's dialogue.
  • Rewrote some of Cassandra's dialogue.
  • Fixed a bug in Nick's rumors. (Thanks Demiare)
Some interesting features in this update! The first is Easy Mode. Playing on Easy Mode will allow you to keep playing as long as you want; the game will not automatically end after 60 days. Easy Mode is available when starting a new game. When you're ready to get to the ending, just click on "Just enjoy the rest of your summer" when at home.

I added a new scene for Cassandra that is accessible after "the party". I hope you like it!

Thanks to some great suggestions on the F95Zone forums, I've added a system for the game to give you a different ending with some girls if you sought after them specifically. Generally getting all of them at the end is a "win", but now there are some "winning" endings with a smaller harem.

I've also added a few sound effects for things like text messages and phone calls. They should highlight when something different it happening.

Flirting scenes should now progress more logically.

Other than that, mostly bug fixes and minor quality improvements.

Thanks for all your comments and suggestions. Without those Devilish Business would be a lot poorer.

If you like the game and want to see more progress consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

• Love
Reactions: Jeancul

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Is there any downsides to playing on "Easy" or is it just Unlimited time with no drawbacks?

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
I started a new game and I'm missing the corruption ability entirely. I'm at day 59 on easy mode and I've exhausted using the abilities to talk with Candace, charming her, talking about her past. Nick is at 161 and Candace is at 273. And I have the game patched. I guess it's possible to skip the day you learn corruption.

Npi9

Nov 14, 2018
I'm not seeing any option to cast charm. is there something you have to do to get the option?

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
wanted to give this one a try but after i read a few of the previous posts and saw that the mc's sister is a whore i'm gonna pass. dont know if others see it as ntr or not(dont wanna start something) but since she's a potential LI i see it as such. Dev maybe a little heads up next time regarding the content of your game for new players? just sayin'..

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is there any downsides to playing on "Easy" or is it just Unlimited time with no drawbacks?
Other than it kind of breaking the story, nope, no drawbacks.

As an aside: if you think it should have drawbacks, let me know what kind of drawbacks you'd like to see.

I started a new game and I'm missing the corruption ability entirely. I'm at day 59 on easy mode and I've exhausted using the abilities to talk with Candace, charming her, talking about her past. Nick is at 161 and Candace is at 273. And I have the game patched. I guess it's possible to skip the day you learn corruption.
All that is required to learn Corruption is that it is Day 19 or later and your Influence with Nick is over 50. Make sure you're choosing "Chat with [Nick]" when you are visiting him.

Other than that, have you followed the ?

I'm not seeing any option to cast charm. is there something you have to do to get the option?
It comes up as a menu option in specific scenes if you have enough mana to cast it.

wanted to give this one a try but after i read a few of the previous posts and saw that the mc's sister is a whore i'm gonna pass. dont know if others see it as ntr or not(dont wanna start something) but since she's a potential LI i see it as such. Dev maybe a little heads up next time regarding the content of your game for new players? just sayin'..
I think you missed some important comments. Like LilyIsMyBitch's comment which says "it's good that you made some choices for some people who don't like sharing their girl..."

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019

As an aside: if you think it should have drawbacks, let me know what kind of drawbacks you'd like to see.

All that is required to learn Corruption is that it is Day 19 or later and your Influence with Nick is over 50. Make sure you're choosing "Chat with [Nick]" when you are visiting him.

Other than that, have you followed the ?

It comes up as a menu option in specific scenes if you have enough mana to cast it.

I think you missed some important comments. Like LilyIsMyBitch's comment which says "it's good that you made some choices for some people who don't like sharing their girl..."
maybe i did missed out but also maybe in your reply you could have explained better what it is that i missed and what kind of content there is regarding the sister since you ran out of ideas and decided to portrait her as a whore lol. or maybe i'm just being a dick and i expected a a better reply rather then a sarcastic one from the dev of the game.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017

Definitely not, I personally hate options that are traps like that and am glad you didn't go that route. Giving it downsides just means it won't be used.

Thanks for the answer :)

Reactions: BawdyBaron

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
I'm 90% sure based on Emma's background story that she's your sister. (fellow devil dad)

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
maybe i did missed out but also maybe in your reply you could have explained better what it is that i missed and what kind of content there is regarding the sister since you ran out of ideas and decided to portrait her as a whore lol. or maybe i'm just being a dick and i expected a a better reply rather then a sarcastic one from the dev of the game.
I wasn't being sarcastic. Seriously. I was just pointing out that the topic has been covered and a few posts make it pretty clear what options there are. I even quoted a post that I hoped was reassuring for you that you wont have to see NTR content.

I didn't realize that you're so important that I should stop everything and write out the synopsis of a character's storyline for you. (That was sarcasm.)

From Sinphil's post on the subject:

"There is the fuck buddy route where you both just use each other for sex and do whoever else you want, There is an open relationship route where you can have her alone or in foursome or there is the suggested monogamous route where she offers to be GF for night..."

So I'm sorry if my reply seemed sarcastic - it wasn't intended that way - but your posts weren't exactly rainbows and sunshine either. Just sayin'...

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I wasn't being sarcastic. Seriously. I was just pointing out that the topic has been covered and a few posts make it pretty clear what options there are. I even quoted a post that I hoped was reassuring for you that you wont have to see NTR content.

I didn't realize that you're so important that I should stop everything and write out the synopsis of a character's storyline for you. (That was sarcasm.)

From Sinphil's post on the subject:

"There is the fuck buddy route where you both just use each other for sex and do whoever else you want, There is an open relationship route where you can have her alone or in foursome or there is the suggested monogamous route where she offers to be GF for night..."

So I'm sorry if my reply seemed sarcastic - it wasn't intended that way - but your posts weren't exactly rainbows and sunshine either. Just sayin'...
okay buddy thanks a lot for your reply and the sarcasm too,if i knew you would take it so personal i honestly wouldnt have said it,its clear that the game is not for me since you decided to turn the mc's sister into a whore as a last resort cause you didnt had any other characters to do so,that for me is sloppy writing to say the least and says a lot of the game's story.best of luck and maybe in the future when someone says something bad and critics your work even if it is constructive or not maybe you wont take it so personal,they cant all be good comments in which you can reply with a simple ''thank you''

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes