3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.71

Jessica's turn for art - and Cassandra is joining her!

Patch Notes:
  • Added new art for Jessica (and Cassandra!)
  • Fixed various spelling/grammar errors.
If you like the game, and want to see more progress, consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I wish the gallery had some kind of indication on what level of favor you needed with the girls to kick off an event. Right now it's just a lot of blind grinding in hopes of kicking something off.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

Ulyou

Dec 4, 2022
I released a walkthrough for Mom a couple of days ago here:

For the redhead girlfriend: once you've heard the rumor from Nick, and you have > 80 influence with Emma, flirt with her during the evening. There's some RNG, but you should get the scene with the redhead about 20% of the time. Obviously there's no art for it, but there's a bit of a sex scene.

You can always flirt with Cassandra, just like the other girls: when you're at home (and Cassandra is out for the night), choose to text someone > text Cassandra > flirt with her.

Assuming the patch is enabled, the first time you flirt with her she calls you creepy, the second time she asks: "Did you text the wrong person? I'm your sister you weirdo," the third time she says: "Seriously [player]? Flirting with your sister?", and the fourth time she says "You keep sending me these flirtatious texts and I'm gonna start thinking you're serious." Once she's said that, you're on your way. You should have a scene with her the next evening when you are home.

As for Candace, if you are able to cast Corruption on her then you are on the path, just follow the walkthrough I posted above.
It doesn't let me to turn on the insect path what do I do?

Ulyou

Dec 4, 2022
There is no BUGS in this game.

Now if you are talking about the incest then look on the OP where it says this: Uncensor Patch: LEWDPATCHER.
Click on that and download the patch.
ok I did that but were do I take it?

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
You don't have to have any kind of relationship with any of the characters. For Cassandra specifically, just don't flirt with her via text and your interactions will remain just as a normal brother and sister.
Is that really all there is to it? Cause I've been looking through here to see if I could find an answer to what I need to do to jump-start her path since she's already over 100 and nothing has happened. I tried that once or twice and she reacted so poorly to it that I rolled back and picked a different options, certain that repeatedly texting her like a creep was a dead end.

Bobtimmy1

Apr 9, 2023
I can’t get the candace gives you her panties scene 2 all it saying I been following the guide but when I can masturbate forever and nothing will happen

FieneCanaria

Aug 6, 2017
Why i can't get a proper scene? Installed the patched version from lewdpatcher, but when entering the scene, it's only standing picture there, not the actual scene like the ss from the op, did the game bugged or it's my fault somewhere?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
No really. But whats the point in playing the game if you have to use the WT to see the scenes? o_O
Well you could not figure it out so the next course of action is use the walkthrough.

I never use a walkthrough and did not use one here and was able to figure out how to get sex with a lot of women in this game, you just got to read every word and it gives you hints on what to do next.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes