3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You don't have to have any kind of relationship with any of the characters. For Cassandra specifically, just don't flirt with her via text and your interactions will remain just as a normal brother and sister.
Ok, it seems perfect to me. Thanks for the reply. :) (y)

EDIT:

Another question, is there any LI that has a strictly romantic route (no corruption, mind control, or similar things)?

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is there an updated walkthrough?
With ntr tag there now I really don't want to accidentally get ntr because some choice I may not have fully understood?

Also wondering can you have a relationship with the mom and the sister i mean an actual relationship?
I've seen something that said sister will only be your gf for one night so that's it one night? If you go open relationship do you have to share her?
What kinda relationship can you have with mom is it a similar type of thing?

Thank you for your time

Last edited:

Dave86

Dec 4, 2017
I've followed the entire walkthrough and started the game several times, but I can't "succeed" in "admitting that I'm turned on" with Candace. I've even upped the influence to over 150.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Question: Is there actually new story content added in the latest updates, or is it only new artwork for past story content? Because every time I see an update the changelog just says "added new artwork for X" and I ignore it... But it's been like that for every update I've ever seen. Is the changelog just leaving out the fact that there's actual content being added to accompany the artwork, or is the content all done and all that's left is going back and adding missing art?
The game is done and all there doing is reworking and adding in more artwork.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
The only "NTR-ish" scene in the game is Cassandra's party scene, and only then if you choose the NTR-ish options.

For the record, if you don't choose NTR-ish options for Cassandra, it never indicates that she's screwing people behind MC's back.

For example, here's a difference in dialogue between when you choose NTR vs not:

VS.

There are more indications like that. So if you don't choose to share Cassandra there is, at the very least, plausible deniability that she's fucking other people (my own head-cannon is that she's not, but people can have other interpretations).
I mean could you at least try to change the dialogue more on non-ntr path. Because both dialogue exactly sounds like the same and both indicates she fucks everything that moves on those parties. Adding a line like 'despite her strong urges, she doesn't fuck with random dudes on those parties' would be helpfull imo. As it stands both dialogues is the same minus a little censorship on non-ntr one. It seems like you really really want to paint her as a whore even in a non-ntr path

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Question: Is there actually new story content added in the latest updates, or is it only new artwork for past story content? Because every time I see an update the changelog just says "added new artwork for X" and I ignore it... But it's been like that for every update I've ever seen. Is the changelog just leaving out the fact that there's actual content being added to accompany the artwork, or is the content all done and all that's left is going back and adding missing art?
There are plans for future story content, but all anyone did is complain that there wasn't the art to go with it. So until the art catches up with the story, the updates will just be art and bug fixes.

Another question, is there any LI that has a strictly romantic route (no corruption, mind control, or similar things)?
You don't have to use corruption/mind control on anyone except Candace (the mom).

With ntr tag there now I really don't want to accidentally get ntr because some choice I may not have fully understood?

Also wondering can you have a relationship with the mom and the sister i mean an actual relationship?
I've seen something that said sister will only be your gf for one night so that's it one night? If you go open relationship do you have to share her?
What kinda relationship can you have with mom is it a similar type of thing?

Thank you for your time
Your relationship with Cassandra is as a brother and sister who are fucking each other. She doesn't see you as her boyfriend, if that's what you're after.

That said, the only scenes where she has sex with any other guys is during the party (pretty much the end of her content), and only if you tell her you aren't being protective of her. If you admit to being protective of her, then tell her no one but you can fuck her, then no one else does. She makes the comment "I can fuck whoever I want. But... if you want me all to yourself tonight then that can be arranged. There's no way anyone here knows us, so why don't we play boyfriend and girlfriend tonight?"

That's as close as she comes to insinuating she sleeps with anyone else, and as close as she comes to being your girlfriend. Otherwise she's just your sister and "your dirty little fuckpuppet," as she calls herself.

You relationship with Candace is more loving and she doesn't have sex with any other guys (except in the past, before she had you and Cassandra).

I've followed the entire walkthrough and started the game several times, but I can't "succeed" in "admitting that I'm turned on" with Candace. I've even upped the influence to over 150.
Is the incest patch installed? Have you learned "Corruption" from Nick? Have you cast it on Candace?

That's really all that is necessary for you to "admit to being turned on," and for it to start her storyline.

FYI, if it doesn't work, she says "[your name]! That is not appropriate." If it does work, she says "Oh [your name], I'm... I'm your mother... I don't think you should be saying such things to me," but her mind is more open and you can proceed with "seducing" her.

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
What character is ntr with here ? What kind of girl is this in the preview ?

Last edited:
Jul 26, 2022
Yeah, the first time (and always, if the incest patch isn't on) she says, "That's a bit creepy."

If the patch is enabled, the next time you flirt she asks: "Did you text the wrong person? I'm your sister you weirdo." Then, "Seriously? Flirting with your sister?" Then "You keep sending me these flirtatious texts and I'm gonna start thinking you're serious."

That final message triggers the evening scene.
I kept sending her flirt msgs and it kept saying the same thing "eww thats a bit creepy" the version is 0.69 i just started playing

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
What character is ntr with here ? What kind of girl is this in the preview ?
There is no real "NTR" that I have seen. The blonde woman in the picture
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was in that relationship before you even met her, so it isn't NTR since technically you are the one intruding on her relationships. There is talk about the mother character's previous sexual history
, but that is not NTR either.

The current harem ending scene
, but that isn't NTR either.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
I kept sending her flirt msgs and it kept saying the same thing "eww thats a bit creepy" the version is 0.69 i just started playing
Double check that the Incest Patch is installed and working (should say Incest Patch Enabled at the top right of the main menu screen).

The first time you flirt with her (or all of the time if the Incest Patch isn't installed) she will say, "Eww. That's a bit creepy [your name]."
The second time you flirt with her she will say, "Did you text the wrong person? I'm your sister you weirdo."
The third time she will say, "Seriously [your name]? Flirting with your sister?"

The only variables that affect those incidents are:
1. The Incest Patch is installed.
2. That you've had the previous flirt message.

Then flirt with her again and, if you have more than 60 influence with her, she will say, "You keep sending me these flirtatious texts and I'm gonna start thinking you're serious."

This triggers the rest of her content.

Reactions: Armelle69
Jul 26, 2022
Double check that the Incest Patch is installed and working (should say Incest Patch Enabled at the top right of the main menu screen).

The first time you flirt with her (or all of the time if the Incest Patch isn't installed) she will say, "Eww. That's a bit creepy [your name]."
The second time you flirt with her she will say, "Did you text the wrong person? I'm your sister you weirdo."
The third time she will say, "Seriously [your name]? Flirting with your sister?"

The only variables that affect those incidents are:
1. The Incest Patch is installed.
2. That you've had the previous flirt message.

Then flirt with her again and, if you have more than 60 influence with her, she will say, "You keep sending me these flirtatious texts and I'm gonna start thinking you're serious."

This triggers the rest of her content.
I dont think its installed how do u install it on android

Cliff_Edge

Jul 26, 2021
is there an incest patch for android or is it only for pc/mac?
The Lewdpatcher link in the OP has an Android version under "Previous Versions". Based on the file size, I'm guessing it's the full (pre-patched) game, rather than just the patch. Dontcensor also has the prepatched game, but it's v0.65.

Both links also have the patch.rpyc file. I don't know how Renpy works on Android, so I can't say for certain if that file will work; it's listed as being for PC and Mac, though, so simply dropping it into /game (or the Android equivalent) might be enough.

Reactions: BawdyBaron
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes