3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
You need to cast Corruption(?) I think. It's the second spell you learn.

Then, after you tell her; things heat up a bit.

AbsoluteZer

Mar 18, 2022
That's been pointed out before. There's definitely a little of that in there, though I think the Incarnations of Immortality series by Piers Anthony provided a bit more of the inspiration initially. There's even some WH40k in there. Definitely a hodgepodge of metaphysical fiction.
Is incest automatically turned on when you download the game from your patreon?

AbsoluteZer

Mar 18, 2022
I've posted a rough walkthrough for her content below.

The toys and costumes were put in as part of future plans - a little bit of a teaser. That content is currently planned for v0.52b.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I only ever have the option to cast charm on the mom, I already learned corruption and have her at 120

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
how do i install the incest patch? im on mac btw
I've never tested it (I don't have a Mac to try it on) but I believe you just download the "patch.rpyc" file, and move it to the game directory which is something like: "Contents/Resources/autorun/game".

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.69

Hopefully you're good at trivia, because Ashley now has something to show you if you win your trivia match ;)

Patch Notes:
  • Added new art for Ashley.
  • Fixed various spelling/grammar errors.
Ashley's got two more poses and a new costume!

If you like the game, and want to see more progress, consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Devilish Business 0.69
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
From Sinphil's post on the subject:

"There is the fuck buddy route where you both just use each other for sex and do whoever else you want, There is an open relationship route where you can have her alone or in foursome or there is the suggested monogamous route where she offers to be GF for night..."
Is it possible to not have any kind of sexual or romantic relationship with this LI? I don't like the first two options at all, and being a girlfriend for the night doesn't sound good to me.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Is it possible to not have any kind of sexual or romantic relationship with this LI? I don't like the first two options at all, and being a girlfriend for the night doesn't sound good to me.
You don't have to have any kind of relationship with any of the characters. For Cassandra specifically, just don't flirt with her via text and your interactions will remain just as a normal brother and sister.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Question: Is there actually new story content added in the latest updates, or is it only new artwork for past story content? Because every time I see an update the changelog just says "added new artwork for X" and I ignore it... But it's been like that for every update I've ever seen. Is the changelog just leaving out the fact that there's actual content being added to accompany the artwork, or is the content all done and all that's left is going back and adding missing art?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 27 Votes