3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game could of been awesome if it did not have a shitty time system. No way in hell am I playing a game over and over to see each girl.. Unlimited time so you can have the damn harem that is the games I go for. I hate these time limited games.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
This game could of been awesome if it did not have a shitty time system. No way in hell am I playing a game over and over to see each girl.. Unlimited time so you can have the damn harem that is the games I go for. I hate these time limited games.
you know you can turn that off right?

Reactions: BawdyBaron

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
you know you can turn that off right?
Nope as I had played it real early on when you could not.. Glad to hear you can because I spent so much time on all the girls but gone none back than which made me dump the game at that time. I am glad he got rid of the time base.. I'll have to check it out again than.

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
Nope as I had played it real early on when you could not.. Glad to hear you can because I spent so much time on all the girls but gone none back then which made me dump the game at that time. I am glad he got rid of the time base.. I'll have to check it out again then.
when you start the game you can now choose easy mode with no end date I'm currently on day 150.

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi i have some problems on android
Even though i already completed all infections needed to ask about sex for mom and from nick to teach corruption and yea i follow the walkthrough and still can't trigger any events .. Only the boss, front desk girl and emma have events but mom and sis

And sorry bad English
Do you have the incest patch? There is a pre-patched android apk on the Devilish Business page of (scroll down to "Show previous versions")

Brok2-

Apr 18, 2022
Hey I have a problem with the apk version I cant download I done everything to fix it but it still says “app not installed”

Last edited:

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey I have a problem with the apk version I cant download I done everything to fix it but it still says “app not installed”
Yeah, that happens sometimes when installing apps from outside of the Play Store. There is a decent guide to fix that here:

For the record, I've tested the apk on multiple devices and it works, so it's not a problem with the apk itself. Might be as simple as redownloading it, or a setting change on your device.

Brok2-

Apr 18, 2022
Yeah, that happens sometimes when installing apps from outside of the Play Store. There is a decent guide to fix that here:

For the record, I've tested the apk on multiple devices and it works, so it's not a problem with the apk itself. Might be as simple as redownloading it, or a setting change on your device.
Thank you So much it worked with the 0.64 version

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody give me a hint for these Girls?

Emma
- Waitress

Ashley
- Market

kylerlyz

Jan 2, 2022
Do you have the incest patch? There is a pre-patched android apk on the Devilish Business page of (scroll down to "Show previous versions")
Do you by chance know how to download/or apply the patch on mobile/tablet? Thank you

sawarz

Aug 13, 2021
Hi guy i have some questions about cassandra how to get to event about ? I try to talk with her but noting happen
Thankyou

May 12, 2021
every time i try talking to the sister or doing anything with her nothing happens, do i need to up the relationship number or did i mess up the incest patch?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Can somebody give me a hint for these Girls?

Emma
- Waitress

Ashley
- Market
Emma and the waitress:
When you take Emma on a date, 70% of the time it will be dinner at a Greek restaurant. If you've previously "met" Emily and Hannah (a random event when working with Nick) the waitress, Emily, will recognize you. Tell Emma the truth and you can propose a threesome.

Ashley at the market:
Text Ashley in the morning on the weekend. She may invite you to the Farmer's Market. If you have enough money (you buy her lunch), and Influence with her, you can tell her about your "devilish thought" regarding a certain piece of produce. Then you should get the scene.

Do you by chance know how to download/or apply the patch on mobile/tablet? Thank you
No idea how to apply the patch on mobile, but that link has an .apk (android file) that is the whole game with the patch already applied. All you have to do is download, install, and play.

every time i try talking to the sister or doing anything with her nothing happens, do i need to up the relationship number or did i mess up the incest patch?
If the incest patch is installed, it will say "Incest Patch Enabled" at the top of the Main Menu screen. If the patch is applied, to start her content you have to "Flirt" with her via text a few times. This unlocks the rest of the content.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
What option have to do if the Girl in the main menu is naked?

Now I have the Gallery complete.

Emma and Cassandra are full clothed in the main menu.

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
Can I get some assistance in how to figure out the threesome routes?
I keep trying to get the Cassandra events, but I can't figure out how to start them.
Do I need to invite her for lunch to start Jessica route, but what about Candace?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
What option have to do if the Girl in the main menu is naked?

Now I have the Gallery complete.

Emma and Cassandra are full clothed in the main menu.
The girls are naked on the menu screen if you have had an ending with them.

Can I get some assistance in how to figure out the threesome routes?
I keep trying to get the Cassandra events, but I can't figure out how to start them.
Do I need to invite her for lunch to start Jessica route, but what about Candace?
Do you mean you can't start any Cassandra content? Make sure the incest patch is applied, then flirt with her via text a few times. That starts her content. Also, when Candace asks you if you are interested in doing anything with your sister, tell the truth.

For Cassandra + Jessica you have to have heard the rumor from Nick about Cassandra being bisexual and suggesting introducing her to Jessica. Then invite Cassandra for lunch (you can ask her over text or in her room, once incest content has started). When lunch comes, you will automatically introduce them and ask Jessica to join you for lunch.

If you have enough Inf with Jessica, and you are far enough along with Cassandra, you can arrange the threesome. If you don't have enough, Jessica and Cassandra go have some fun without you, but you can still join them later.

For Candace + Cassandra, at some point after Candace has asked you if you are interested in doing stuff with Cassandra, watch the Fantasy show with her, and you'll be given the option to invite Cassandra. That has your first threesome with them. Then if you invite them both out for supper, you can have another.

Reactions: GmFn1869

DJK134

Aug 25, 2017
The girls are naked on the menu screen if you have had an ending with them.

Do you mean you can't start any Cassandra content? Make sure the incest patch is applied, then flirt with her via text a few times. That starts her content. Also, when Candace asks you if you are interested in doing anything with your sister, tell the truth.

For Cassandra + Jessica you have to have heard the rumor from Nick about Cassandra being bisexual and suggesting introducing her to Jessica. Then invite Cassandra for lunch (you can ask her over text or in her room, once incest content has started). When lunch comes, you will automatically introduce them and ask Jessica to join you for lunch.

If you have enough Inf with Jessica, and you are far enough along with Cassandra, you can arrange the threesome. If you don't have enough, Jessica and Cassandra go have some fun without you, but you can still join them later.

For Candace + Cassandra, at some point after Candace has asked you if you are interested in doing stuff with Cassandra, watch the Fantasy show with her, and you'll be given the option to invite Cassandra. That has your first threesome with them. Then if you invite them both out for supper, you can have another.
I was playing along and was continuing to raise my points with them. I think the thing I was missing were the hints from Nick.
As soon as I did those for a few days, everything more or less unlocked, including some Emma content.
But it feels like it is locked until we actually talk with him. Maybe later on, include an option to talk to them about it instead of only through Nick?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.68

Come see Cassandra!

Patch Notes:
  • Added new art for Cassandra.
  • Fixed various spelling/grammar errors.
Cassandra's got two more poses and two more outfits in this patch!

As per Patron polling, Ashley art is coming in v0.69!

If you like the game, and want to see more progress, consider supporting me on . Every bit helps!

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes