3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
beware ! this game is grindy. However, it is worth it if you keep chugging along. Plus, if you like reading, this game is for you.

Reactions: BawdyBaron

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
as a fan of dating sims i'm enjoying this...hope the dev gets funding so he can add more graphics..would enhance the boinking greatly :p will any of this lead to marriage or pregnancy?..is it purely sex without consequence?
Thanks!

No plans for marriage, though if you play your cards right Ashley will become your "consort".

As for pregnancy, it's in the roadmap, but is likely a way off, especially as there isn't a lot to write about pregnancy, and I'd rather get the normal art done before I spend money on more niche topics.

So, still text only h scenes?
Unfortunately yes. I will have some more art in the next update, but the explicit stuff is yet to come.

Ratticus

Aug 15, 2018
View attachment 130743

Overview:
In Devilish Business you play as a recent high-school graduate with big plans for the summer, but a chance encounter with a mysterious stranger will change your life forever.

Updated: 13/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: Bawdy Baron - |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.47b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Pc: - -
Mac: - -
Andorid: - -

View attachment 130740 View attachment 130741 View attachment 130739 View attachment 130742
have to admit I

View attachment 130743

Overview:
In Devilish Business you play as a recent high-school graduate with big plans for the summer, but a chance encounter with a mysterious stranger will change your life forever.

Updated: 13/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: Bawdy Baron - |
Censorship: None
Version: 0.47b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
Pc: - -
Mac: - -
Andorid: - -

View attachment 130740 View attachment 130741 View attachment 130739 View attachment 130742

Have to admit i am loving this so far..excellent writing with lots of humour. The artwork is really good. I have high hopes for this one and really hope it gets finished. Watching progress very closely.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
Loving the game, but i ordered the sci-fi outfit and I can't give it to Ashley. Also i'm at day 78 and I have had no option to end or to further the relationship with my "sister" or my mom, don't know if its something I've done wrong or if its normal

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Loving the game, but i ordered the sci-fi outfit and I can't give it to Ashley. Also i'm at day 78 and I have had no option to end or to further the relationship with my "sister" or my mom, don't know if its something I've done wrong or if its normal
The scenes involving the outfits haven't been written yet unfortunately. And there aren't many scenes with Cassandra and mom, due to Patreon's censorship. That will all change in future updates though.

But, the game should end at day 60, so something has definitely gone wrong.

Reactions: Jeancul

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Hey I like the game, glad to help contribute in a small way. Can you talk about how you see Patreon's censorship affecting the game?

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hey I like the game, glad to help contribute in a small way. Can you talk about how you see Patreon's censorship affecting the game?
Glad to hear that you like the game!

Many, many titles in this genre include incest content, usually mom/son or brother/sister. Probably 1/3 of the feedback I receive about my game is requests for that content, or disappointment that it's not there. But Patreon's change in policy and enforcement last year make that content risky to produce. There are way's around it, with "fan made" content patches, etc. but it doesn't change the fact that, at any time, Patreon could shut off a creator's main source of funding if this kind of content is there.

So, I'm amenable to creating the content that people ask for, but I would like to get a bit more of the game finished (i.e. more art) before I take on significant risk.

Reactions: StJesuz

Alrdygone

Jun 10, 2018
Hi, i really enjoy your game !! As I noticed and as I red in this thread, there are only few arts. Can you tell us what character/route is more advanced so we do not spoil ourself the story (As i think it will be more enjoyable to explore when the arts is ready)
Thanks for your work mate :)

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
I kinda like your game, reminds me a lot of lab rats, what with the charm and grind thingy. A shame it appears to not have any art apart from the normal sprites, i really hope you can add em in the future

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
I kinda like your game, reminds me a lot of lab rats, what with the charm and grind thingy. A shame it appears to not have any art apart from the normal sprites, i really hope you can add em in the future
It's a Harem game so they are all available. In my opinion the art will have the most impact on the final scene(s) or endings. The story and gameplay are pretty good and merit a playthrough as it now sits. Don't waste your time on your sister or mother, there is no incest at the current time, and you can make over 200 points with them just by doing some cleaning when you don't have anything else to do (average is 4 times a week, and during day's on weekend). So just dive in and chase all of the girls.

AM97

Oct 9, 2017
The scenes involving the outfits haven't been written yet unfortunately. And there aren't many scenes with Cassandra and mom, due to Patreon's censorship. That will all change in future updates though.

But, the game should end at day 60, so something has definitely gone wrong.
I'll just restart the game when it gets completed then. Not a problem

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Hi, i really enjoy your game !! As I noticed and as I red in this thread, there are only few arts. Can you tell us what character/route is more advanced so we do not spoil ourself the story (As i think it will be more enjoyable to explore when the arts is ready)
Thanks for your work mate :)
Right now there are pretty solid storylines for Ashley, Jessica and Emma (though there is still more to be added). All of the endings are in the game, so it is definitely playable to the end.

But there are no graphics for the sex scenes or the scenes requiring clothing changes for the girls (dates, waterpark, winery, etc.)

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Update: Devilish Business v0.48b

v0.48b has arrived, and it brings some new art with it!

The girls now have underwear! More importantly, I have arranged for all of their clothing to be in separate layers that I can individually manipulate. This opens up a world of possibilities.

Patch notes:
  • New art!
  • Added some new backgrounds.
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing endings from triggering.
  • Fixed a conflict with Emma's and Jessica's "dates".
  • Fixed some bugs in Jessica's BDSM scene.
  • Fixed some bugs in Ashley's video game scene.
  • Streamlined a conversation option with Mom.
  • Cleared up some minor "to-dos".
Hopefully this new art, such as it is, tides people over for a while. The next art update will definitely be more explicit!

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Wait, this game doesn't have incest? ;-; I was lied by myself, oh no the horror. Still interesting game :) reminds me to lab rats but with magic.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes