3.20 star(s) 27 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i saw a bra..update successful :p hehehe...in all seriousness though..i went beyond day 60 and game is still going..i have had all the sex with jessica emma ashley....see no end game routes opening?..am i missing something?

Aug 16, 2017
patch notes: new background art....

considering its the foreground art that we seem to be missing, this is hardly exciting :D

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
OK, so a new start is needed?
Net really, but recommended. I loaded an old save and checked out some of the repeatable scenes, then started a new playthrough since there were some changes to the point system. It doesn't take long and was worth it imho.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Just asking, what's the max for each girl, or at least the one that will give me the ending that I want

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
Just asking, what's the max for each girl, or at least the one that will give me the ending that I want
You need 100 points, plus there is a hidden point system(from dates) and you need at least 3 points.

i'm stuck at how to get mom/sis endings?
I don't think there are any, cause patreon... although there is a variable I ran across nudge nudge wink wink,
if you have the points...
if pContent == True
then use jump acceptOffer

BawdyBaron

Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
i saw a bra..update successful :p hehehe...in all seriousness though..i went beyond day 60 and game is still going..i have had all the sex with jessica emma ashley....see no end game routes opening?..am i missing something?
If you are beyond day 60 and you want to get to the endings without starting over on the new update (v0.48b fixed this) you can open the console (shift+o) and type "day= 59" (without the quotes) and go to sleep. It will go straight to the endings.

Great Update @BawdyBaron !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the input. I've been meaning to make the selfie images for I while, I'll see if I can get something sorted out for next update.

patch notes: new background art....

considering its the foreground art that we seem to be missing, this is hardly exciting :D
I totally get what you're saying, but I may as well work on polishing things and adding whatever content I can while I raise money for the nudes. :)

Plus... I did add foreground art on this update.

Reactions: Gabaw

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..did the console bit..still going beyond day 60..so i guess i have to start a new game instead?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
loaded up a save..worked my way past 100 with dad...i'm now the devil and seem to have emma and jessica living with me in my palatial mansion giving me the yumyums...lol..sooo..yay?...boy..cant wait for graphics to see what the heck i'm actually doing with them..HAHAAAAA

Reactions: BawdyBaron

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
{): please dont use art for characters you cant bang in advertising :(}

ok..did the console bit..still going beyond day 60..so i guess i have to start a new game instead?
you need to have more than influence I believe (the game puts down [character shorthand]Points, i.e. aPoints, bossPoints, ePoints to keep track of your progress)

also, I see in the savegame you can charm the devil. thats going to be interesting.

also finaly enabled "corruption", but work on "those" illicit relations are not even started (yet?).
Clever way to get around patreon by burrying the juicy bits that deeply.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
interesting game... definitely needs more of the missing art to improve it but the writing is solid as are the mechanics

as for incest stuff just make an "unofficial" patch and post it here under a pseudonym so its never traceable to the author and let the incest crowd do the spreading for ya

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
incest is buried deep. dont know how to get to the halfsister, but once you learn corruption you can start cracking the mother. its just not complete.

3.20 star(s) 27 Votes