How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hello @taboo22 any hope left in you to send an update these month?
I don't think so. This next update is going to include three days and I'm still working on day two. I'm also working on switch from Honey Select studio to Studeo Neo. So that's take up some time. No ETA yet on the next update.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I don't think so. This next update is going to include three days and I'm still working on day two. I'm also working on switch from Honey Select studio to Studeo Neo. So that's take up some time. No ETA yet on the next update.
Yep, with Studio is easy but with Studio Neo I tryed ones but wow! You can do a LOT but the time is flying over you, take your time @taboo22 is good for all of us.
Short explaination for all: "Honey select game" have two creation programms in his game. Studio simple use base animation and Studio Neo where you can create complete new animation with all tools.
Be aware the copy game here from "Honey select starts one week ago" with extra and DLC is without importent utilitys and many importent Mods to work with all option in Studio Neo. Like over 5000 character cards animation cards done with "studio neo" clothes underwear shoest BDSM stuff over thousend ...." There no borders to create anything" what ever comes in your mind.

Reactions: taboo22
U

User_66221

I can't wait to see that, take your time :).

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
@taboo22 a try with yen see letter post! Text but this card need " apdata files -chara and list- to big to send these. I try to find a way. So Ciri, Triss and Morrigan from DAO as well. Send you the link later to download all of them.

See all skimpy HS lingerie under clothes text file. ALL HS files

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Next update have 3 days, wow! I decide to joint a gym and play some tennis in between, before I get nuts until April.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
, thats why this game is definitely my favorite one here , i like how the students tell her what she has to wear , cant wait for the next update ^__^
I think they more trick her into wearing what they want her to wear. But that's pretty much the same thing. There is a lot more tricking/telling to come.

Reactions: blastwave2k
U

User_66221

I'm curious what's new funnies humiliations there will be in next update :)

I still have ideas about nakedness in front the class but i'll send them to pm to avoid flood.

Reactions: beijing999

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
I'm curious what's new funnies humiliations there will be in next update :)

I still have ideas about nakedness in front the class but i'll send them to pm to avoid flood.
Hi can you send to me as well. The next update go over the Weekend I quest. As mention before in the game- BIG GAME- and new Clothes -shop-. If my suggest is in for the -BIG GAME- you loved I´m sure.

U

User_66221

Oh you know classic enf ideas( skirt falling while the classetc...) i had a idea of humiliation or embarrassement situation while a speach in front the school but taboo already have a idea about it so.

I thought while a speech in front all the school, someone could display a naked pictures of herself or she could take the wrong pictures to illustrate her words, could be funny :)

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Not so sure you still there and you not get lost in the "studio-neo" somewhere. I just want say hello and hope we hear something from you?
I´ll be looking what punishment she get from Henry. The "poker night" and "throw out" is in front and the weekend as well. The toy story and skimpy dress can do later, as we now.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Not so sure you still there and you not get lost in the "studio-neo" somewhere. I just want say hello and hope we hear something from you?
I´ll be looking what punishment she get from Henry. The "poker night" and "throw out" is in front and the weekend as well. The toy story and skimpy dress can do later, as we now.
Yeah, still around. Just working away.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah, still around. Just working away.
You getting close to the Day 3 I quest, but I´m sure if this finish you will look into a bright future . The next one with the younger sister isn´t so tough like this long weekend.
I can suggest an easy entry to her, to meet devine at school or at town- beach. In Henry´s house better not at the first day. She can past with her before went to the neighbor.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes