How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Hello @taboo22 : We know you are busy and sticking deep in the next update. But please consider and be so kind to send every week just a short post here. That you still there, because some other Forums keep silence over month. All of us here waiting until your work is done, you can count on this! A simple info makes it easier to wait!

Reactions: a.gainwin

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
He said he is working on it. No need to keep posting idle messages in a forum if there's nothing notable to add. His patreon was updated a week ago. According to the last post, it's getting there soon™.

yhbt

Jun 20, 2017
He said nothing here, and what he said on Patreon side honestly I give a shit is this clear to you.
[...]
He is not the first and not the last one to be shot down in the middle of patreon's street.
Well, that's a paradoxical statement... and you're the one who seems to be a bit angered about the lack of attention.

1) He is working on it. There's no reason to believe he's abandoned it. He is active and regularly posting. Be patient.
2) He's not a target for Patreon's new policy, as that dealt explicitly with incest.
3) Getting bored or working themselves into an impossible position (too many outfits/paths/bugs) is a reason some projects get abandoned. From his posts here, it doesn't seem like any of this is an issue.
4) Complaining about Patreon might be the main reason for him to abandon it, as that is where he earns some livelihood for his work. He has relatively few patrons, and for many adult game developers this is the case. Not supporting him is okay, but don't complain about it here.
5) His latest post on this forum literally confirmed that he is still around and working on the game. He seems to be enjoying his game quite a bit as well, which is the most important part of not getting bored.

Reactions: Procrastinator

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi All,

It's fun logging in and seeing how eager everyone is for the next update. I'm sorry I didn't post this earlier, I thought I had. But I guess it was only posted on my patreon. I was out last week and this week on modified holiday/business.

The next update will be .45 but will be a full update. In fact I think it's going to end up being the largest update so far.

But since it's going to be a large update and since I have been out the update is only about half done. I will work on it a bit extra these next few weeks and try and have it done asap. I will keep you guys updated when I'm back and working on it.

beijing999

Nov 27, 2017
Hi All,

It's fun logging in and seeing how eager everyone is for the next update. I'm sorry I didn't post this earlier, I thought I had. But I guess it was only posted on my patreon. I was out last week and this week on modified holiday/business.

The next update will be .45 but will be a full update. In fact I think it's going to end up being the largest update so far.

But since it's going to be a large update and since I have been out the update is only about half done. I will work on it a bit extra these next few weeks and try and have it done asap. I will keep you guys updated when I'm back and working on it.
Good to have you back on earth! Any hope for us to get some news end of this month or next one?

U

User_66221

Hi All,

Same than above.

Take your time for the next release, and to make funnies enf scenes :)

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
are there revenge options in the game now?

if not, when do you think they will be added. at this point, like day 9 or 10, I think the only thing that possibly might get me to continue paying, would be severely humiliating revenge against pretty much every single character in the game, except perhaps the receptionist behind the desk at school... and even she needs a little revenge done to her for not helping out a fellow female teacher being mercilessly endlessly humiliated.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
are there revenge options in the game now?

if not, when do you think they will be added. at this point, like day 9 or 10, I think the only thing that possibly might get me to continue paying, would be severely humiliating revenge against pretty much every single character in the game, except perhaps the receptionist behind the desk at school... and even she needs a little revenge done to her for not helping out a fellow female teacher being mercilessly endlessly humiliated.
I hadn't planned on Devin getting her revenge for at least a few more updates. I am going to spread around the humiliation between a few of the people. But the.. evil? Sure evil people in the game like Jen Henry Chad and principle Farsin likely won't get what's coming for quite a while still.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I hadn't planned on Devin getting her revenge for at least a few more updates. I am going to spread around the humiliation between a few of the people. But the.. evil? Sure evil people in the game like Jen Henry Chad and principle Farsin likely won't get what's coming for quite a while still.
thanks for the reply!

Reactions: taboo22

Jowyy

Donor
Oct 14, 2017
I think you need to create a signature , is a good way to attract more people to know about ypur game in this forum .

Reactions: taboo22

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I think you waist your time. We don´t like your NTR, cockholde, sandbox games the forum is full of this shit games. We glad that there use HS in a good way and not fucked up like other makers. Just look " au pair innocence, BB, DmD ...bla bla all fucked up with Patreon after you play one year and the story not finish? Good stories ist our point and not how many time you fuck in the game within 5 min. Keep your breath for the games mention above you still young.
you could totally iisten to this guy, or totally ignore him. To paraphrase his entire statement "skdjfhskdjfh".... that is about the worth of his opinion since he doesn't actually make any kind of personal statement.

His statement reminds me of a movie buff saying, hey, watch Citizen Cane, Gone With The Wind and Jaws.... and fuck everything else, because they all suck compared to those.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes