How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
Hi @Hydra92 don´t get angry with me you from france and I´m german so we are neighbors for long time. I just remind me and you! She has so many tought and ideas from us that she forget some yesterday. About the clue on chair from Jen by the " Big game when the cheersleader have a rest" and Devine hit by the ball and all her clothes sticking on the chair and stand naked in front of all publics and players. I'm just worried she can not keep all

Reactions: beijing999
U

User_66221

Don't worry i'm not upset at all, we've just to keep in mind it's just a game to have fun.

Even if our ideas are so weird but original into enf/exhib theme, as long we've fun i think it's the main.

:)

Reactions: taboo22

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Just finished the pool scene. All in all, the game isn't bad so far, but you need a proof reader for sure. I'd be happy to help (Just need the script and I can fix errors/wording) or you gotta find someone to do it. The situations are a bit cliche, and occasionally the models look a little silly, but it's a good start so far. I would definitely add "corruption" to the tags, as the story seems to be heading down the route of one of those kind of stories, especially with the teacher/principal story line.

I hope the stuff with Henry gets fucking depraved and doesn't just stay shallow "creepy old man" that you see in so many other games. I want to see him put cum in her food and drinks. I want him to jizz in her hair when she sleeps, rub her toothbrush all over his dick. Just nasty stuff. lol...So many games skip right to the "if you want to live here, suck my cock" stage, which is great and all, but it should lead up to that not start with that. Henry could also be a computer whiz, and have the entire house rigged with cams and sell her images/videos online. There's so much potential there to be exploited, I hope you consider it.

The stuff with the bitchy student and the principal is a bit contrived. It feels like a lot of other games. Not sure how much more you need to expand on it honestly, but we'll play it out and see.

Either way, keep it up. I hope you don't stop and actually finish this one!

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Just finished the pool scene. All in all, the game isn't bad so far, but you need a proof reader for sure. I'd be happy to help (Just need the script and I can fix errors/wording) or you gotta find someone to do it. The situations are a bit cliche, and occasionally the models look a little silly, but it's a good start so far. I would definitely add "corruption" to the tags, as the story seems to be heading down the route of one of those kind of stories, especially with the teacher/principal story line.

I hope the stuff with Henry gets fucking depraved and doesn't just stay shallow "creepy old man" that you see in so many other games. I want to see him put cum in her food and drinks. I want him to jizz in her hair when she sleeps, rub her toothbrush all over his dick. Just nasty stuff. lol...So many games skip right to the "if you want to live here, suck my cock" stage, which is great and all, but it should lead up to that not start with that. Henry could also be a computer whiz, and have the entire house rigged with cams and sell her images/videos online. There's so much potential there to be exploited, I hope you consider it.

The stuff with the bitchy student and the principal is a bit contrived. It feels like a lot of other games. Not sure how much more you need to expand on it honestly, but we'll play it out and see.

Either way, keep it up. I hope you don't stop and actually finish this one!
Thanks man, glad you're enjoying it. Let me know what you think when you finish the current content. I am using two spell check programs now... lol, so that gets better as the game progresses.

I also agree that Henry is not just an A-hole, but is pretty sadistic. You will see later on that he gets upset with the situation with Devin and I think we will see his frustration come out in different ways like you described. I like the idea of the build-up. No need to go right into fucking.. not for each story line anyway.

U

User_66221

I think students at the end of the game will end up to be used to see Devins coming in class naked XD

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
I must say my idea for revenge at the end of this game isn´t near to stand, naked in front of my class and brush my teeth with Henry´s sperm. If Henry was a genius toymaker or now computer freak it doesn´t matter. The Story was so far wide and open in all direction with great ideas from @taboo22. I hope the game will keep this way. The adventure from Devine are mostly during the day time and Henry´s time is short in this game. Please keep this way. Best regards from the Castle end

U

User_66221

The next version will have a huge update what i see, can't wait to see news contains and news funny enf scene :).

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
So far we know 3 days and the picture taboo like to send last weekend still missing so she still working.
There are two new preview pics on his patreon! One about a modelling job with Stephan's "friends" and the other about a massage chair that Mr Farsin brought in. Devin and some pupil want to fix it.
I'm really looking forward for the next update, cant wait to see what happens.

simpleminds

Apr 20, 2018
There are two new preview pics on his patreon! One about a modelling job with Stephan's "friends" and the other about a massage chair that Mr Farsin brought in. Devin and some pupil want to fix it.
I'm really looking forward for the next update, cant wait to see what happens.
Fine for Patreon and You, but I never will be a member of Patreon. So as public you don´t see nothing. Taboo22 post this here with the pictures!!! and she mean here we don´t care mutch about Patreon. We just have a massage with Bukkake end in 0.4.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Fine for Patreon and You, but I never will be a member of Patreon. So as public you don´t see nothing. Taboo22 post this here with the pictures!!! and she mean here we don´t care mutch about Patreon. We just have a massage with Bukkake end in 0.4.
Well, some games are really worth it to be supported, for example in patreon. So, if Taboo22 wants to share the pics also in F95, I guess he will do it. If he doesn't want to share 'em, he will have his reasons. Anyway, we are all waiting desperately for 0.45, so please keep calm.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Well, some games are really worth it to be supported, for example in patreon. So, if Taboo22 wants to share the pics also in F95, I guess he will do it. If he doesn't want to share 'em, he will have his reasons. Anyway, we are all waiting desperately for 0.45, so please keep calm.
Better you keep calm, you just advice to pay some money to patreon to see some picture as you do, instaed to post them here as a friendly human. Because @taboo22 don´t like to send them here. At least $10 p/m to see them. This update 0.45 take about 2 month so if smart enough in counting than we near Chrismas with 0.6 and the game goes to 1.0 means 8 more= 16 month. So, we talking here §200 about, this isn´t a pocket money. I think you don´t have the right to talk about our money and @taboo22 have this rights about this for a good game but she will never act as you do. Pls keep silence is good for all of us. I still hope @taboo22 make enough money without such advice.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Anyway that´s a great game and we need real smart guys here to post some good idea´s how we get Devine suffer more in her bad position without money and clothes. So, forget all this nonsence with pichtures and send though stories here.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
I think you're right. We can support taboo22 with ideas here. I hope he supports us with a info about a eta ;)

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I think you're right. We can support taboo22 with ideas here. I hope he supports us with a info about a eta ;)
Yep but there already ask here many times about eta? Either a day, week, month or year is mention "only couple of weeks". So let take this as " a new dawn from White Raven" there never give a eta day or how far the updates will go. BUT SUDDENLY THERE IS A NEW ONE as yesterday, so be surprice if 0.45 appears here. Here another Idea below....

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Devin have to go after the school to the hospital. The Doctor play´s some game with her so she is aroused as happen before. She feel not well to go home in this way so she went to the beach but before the stairs two kids have buckets full of water and make Devine completely wet. The kids running down to the beach near the stones where a group of young boys having a party around the fire. There are very friendly and said the kids sometimes very naughty sorry but please sit here and warm up and soon your clothes will be dry again. There offer her a drink taste well she said and sweet is an Mochito very special ( there put some drugs inside) after a short time Devine feels very hot she lay down and forget that she has no panty under her skirt and the boys enjoy the view. The drugs done the rest and devine falls in dream....now the boys have her fun.

May 23, 2017
Better you keep calm, you just advice to pay some money to patreon to see some picture as you do, instaed to post them here as a friendly human. Because @taboo22 don´t like to send them here. At least $10 p/m to see them. This update 0.45 take about 2 month so if smart enough in counting than we near Chrismas with 0.6 and the game goes to 1.0 means 8 more= 16 month. So, we talking here §200 about, this isn´t a pocket money. I think you don´t have the right to talk about our money and @taboo22 have this rights about this for a good game but she will never act as you do. Pls keep silence is good for all of us. I still hope @taboo22 make enough money without such advice.
You're just beijing999 on another account aren't you?

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes