How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
U

User_66221

Otherwise, what about the ideas to enjoy the game and to share our thoughts and ideas into in joy and good mood? it's just a game to enjoy ;)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

I know it's been a long wait. This update is/has been taking a lot longer than I wanted. Moving to Studio Neo, I was out of town for a bit, and /excuse /excuse /excuse.... But the fact is it's taking a long time. I'm going to finish up the scene I'm working on, test and then release what I have. It won't be quite as much as I wanted, but I would rather give you guys something.

So ETA is this week.

After that, my plan is to release a smaller update that finishes off what I wanted to have in this update and then we can move on from there.

U

User_66221

Hi Guys,

I know it's been a long wait. This update is/has been taking a lot longer than I wanted. Moving to Studio Neo, I was out of town for a bit, and /excuse /excuse /excuse.... But the fact is it's taking a long time. I'm going to finish up the scene I'm working on, test and then release what I have. It won't be quite as much as I wanted, but I would rather give you guys something.

So ETA is this week.

After that, my plan is to release a smaller update that finishes off what I wanted to have in this update and then we can move on from there.
Don't worry , do as you can and take your time ;)

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

So ETA is this week.

Be Honest I like one update instead of 2 in 1. So if somebody here agree take your time and finish 0.45 as you wish to do! You have my vote.

Reactions: beijing999

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Hi Guys,

So ETA is this week.

Great news!

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

So ETA is this week.

Means instaed of 3 days as your old plan now only 2 this week and 1 more later right??

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
Yeah, just two days for now so I can get the update out quicker. Then the 3rd-ish day released a bit later. Release is still planned for later this week.
I'm really curios what happens on day 3 of the update!

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Yeah, just two days for now so I can get the update out quicker. Then the 3rd-ish day released a bit later. Release is still planned for later this week.
Thanks a lot Sir! Not to mention that you never fail to keep the game clean with bugs, it´s rare here to find games without bugs, congratulation! I quest this will be Friday/Saturday and the long sunday with the "big game" later?

Reactions: beijing999

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I'm really curios what happens on day 3 of the update!
We standing in front of the weekend. So the " big game " cheerleaders with Jen and Devine are there on Sunday in a new area with public people, thats a long day and take more time to make it, I believe so. But let see first what Henry decide and comes up the 2 days before. There is a poker evening as well wow, and a new clothes collection.

Ragnaroekr

Apr 26, 2017
We standing in front of the weekend. So the " big game " cheerleaders with Jen and Devine are there on Sunday in a new area with public people, thats a long day and take more time to make it, I believe so. But let see first what Henry decide and comes up the 2 days before. There is a poker evening as well wow, and a new clothes collection.
:heartcoveredeyes:

U

User_66221

Amazing update, can't wait to see the third day to see more funny enf and naked in public scenes :)

Reactions: taboo22
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes