How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
so glad to see you back in the swing of things. and hopefully refreshed after the lawyer creative break, which was a cool little piece. if people haven't seen that, should go check it out while waiting for next update. :D

had some crazy times here too, life likes to just kick you in the nutz sometimes, but reupped the patreon too now that things are getting back on track for me. looking forward to seeing this continue to progress, one of my favorites by far and always an instant download and play.
What is this a game. An extra update or something. How do I get it please.

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: L7Bear

Kinjiru

Sep 30, 2018
I do hope you redo the first part for Ren'Py. I can't bring myself to play a RPG Maker game and while this looks really good, starting mid story had me shutting the game down pretty quickly.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I do hope you redo the first part for Ren'Py. I can't bring myself to play a RPG Maker game and while this looks really good, starting mid story had me shutting the game down pretty quickly.
Eventually yes, but I had people vote and they wanted new content more then the first half of the game converted. So, it's going to be a while before I get to converting.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I've never played RPGM on android before
and can't bring up the save menu
any help?
So you try the first half RPGM but you can´t save. So let´s hope taboo22 give you this info soon, because without you can´t choice the option pop up sometimes. Sorry I from another planet about android

nandesta

May 29, 2019
omegalul update. Probably it is really that hard to connecting the dots for the storyline. Whichever, I don't really get the full story of this Devin, despite includes my favorite genre. Smiley face.

Reactions: taboo22

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hey,

I started the first half (rpgm) and it seems that when you have a choice it doiesn't matter which option you take as she always gos for the lewd option. Is this a bug? Otherwise I don't get why you would put such options in the game if they don't matter.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey,

I started the first half (rpgm) and it seems that when you have a choice it doiesn't matter which option you take as she always gos for the lewd option. Is this a bug? Otherwise I don't get why you would put such options in the game if they don't matter.
There are a few choices that matter, but not all do. This is my first shot at a game, and admittedly it's not the best. You're likely not doing anything wrong.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Why don't I see any updates on this version? It looks like same old. Did I do something wrong?
This was a small update, just the end of day 22. You should have a few scenes including leaving the hospital and that night at home where you get to stay in the basement or stay with Henry.

androide

May 3, 2018
Cool, new update! What a pity I can't play it until tomorrow T.T (also, Android version yay!)

I Didn't' pay attention to the release version until now but just wanted to point out that using the standard numbering system would be better imo.

There're multiple reasons for this but the most important one (from my point of view) is that they give "information" about the game.

For example, if I see a 0.10.1 I know that the developer has been working on this for quite a while (or he has skipped numbers for some reason) so it's unlikely he'll drop it and that the game is not just an intro. Later I check the Changelog to see if this is true or not estimating this by the updates the game has received and the number of images.

This make checking games a lot easier because I won't bother with games that I haven't heard off/seen before and have a very low version number because as it'll probably have little content and/or be dropped in the future.

However, if I see 8-30-19 as number version it just leads me to think that the developer doesn't know how versioning works, so he's pretty new and that the game as little content because someone in the thread would have pointed out how to number it correctly (also bigger chances of it getting dropped cause new developer).

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 156069

Overview:
Devin's Life is a Honey Select/Ren'Py H-game. Devin just finished college at the top of her class, for teaching. She was offered a job at the prestigious St Barthows Finishing Academy where they prepare high-school graduates for their first year of college. She's just now arriving in a quaint little down where she will be living and teaching for the next year. But things may not go as she has imagined.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-30
Release Date: 2019-08-30
Developer/Publisher: Taboo -
Censorship: No
Version: 8-30-19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer Notes:
Download
(Note: this starts at day 15. For the first half of the game see the RPG maker downloads below.)
Win/Linux: - - -
MAC
: -
Linux: - -
Android:
- -

RPG Maker v0.55

View attachment 156078 View attachment 156079 View attachment 156080 View attachment 156081 View attachment 156082 View attachment 156083 View attachment 156084 View attachment 156085 View attachment 156086 View attachment 156087 View attachment 156088 View attachment 156089
Will you continue with bestiality scenes, from other game?

Lac

Jul 2, 2017
However, if I see 8-30-19 as number version it just leads me to think that the developer doesn't know how versioning works, so he's pretty new and that the game as little content because someone in the thread would have pointed out how to number it correctly (also bigger chances of it getting dropped cause new developer).
How about thinking out of the box? You can see on the date that it's younger than the version you have or not. More does taboo22 not want, what he also clearly stated earlier.
And to think if someone doesn't know something because he is doing it different is just unimaginative.

I think he's doing a great job with the game and the versioning.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes