How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Haha, I take it Tabu is talking shit then? I've had him on ignore for a long time.
Only in the best possible way - trying to provoke a response from you :D
...or at least I think that's what Tabu was doing. :ROFLMAO:

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Haha, I take it Tabu is talking shit then? I've had him on ignore for a long time.

Yes, things are getting back to normal. In fact, I have a few people helping me proof a small update right now. I should be released very soon. It's only the conclusion of day 22, after Devin and Sylvia leave the hospital, but it has a few good scenes.

I have some good stuff planned for the next update and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things full time.

Thanks again everyone (except tabu) for your continued support and patience.
I take your uppercut taboo22 and the spectator like this punch. A sportsman want to say " if you like to win you have to lose first":)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm not sure if that's his goal or not, but he comes across much more annoying and demanding then anything else. Only person I have ever ignored... Haven't really given it a second thought until now.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I'm not sure if that's his goal or not, but he comes across much more annoying and demanding then anything else. Only person I have ever ignored... Haven't really given it a second thought until now.
I never been angry and never will or be intend, that you get this picture of me. I agree that some post are very harsh, if this hit you in the wrong place, I´m sorry.

Last edited:

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019

Yes, things are getting back to normal. In fact, I have a few people helping me proof a small update right now. I should be released very soon. It's only the conclusion of day 22, after Devin and Sylvia leave the hospital, but it has a few good scenes.

I have some good stuff planned for the next update and am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things full time.

Cheers for this. While I don't have the money to become a patron i am a huge fan of this game. All is ask is every now on then do a little less of the humiliation and being forced to strip and a little more sex in the game. She can hate it but has to do it and also with devin directly a little more girl on girl especially with Jennifer ( I think that was her name lol ) but you know who i mean and maybe some sex with val as in the beginning she really wanted that but doesn't anymore apparently. these are suggestions feel free to ignore them i won't tell you how to make your game and will play regardless

Reactions: taboo22

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017

so glad to see you back in the swing of things. and hopefully refreshed after the lawyer ( game link here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lawyer-chapter-1-3-final-taboo.19528/ ) creative break, which was a cool little piece. if people haven't seen that, should go check it out while waiting for next update. :D

had some crazy times here too, life likes to just kick you in the nutz sometimes, but reupped the patreon too now that things are getting back on track for me. looking forward to seeing this continue to progress, one of my favorites by far and always an instant download and play.

Last edited:
Reactions: taboo22

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Taboo updated the OP with a and probably other links as well.
I´m the bad guy and dumb, but I´m not new on F95 page if I look last update no update at all. Maybe my pc or internet is broken, so i click on the developer picture in her post and I see that.
I not ignore option here , but I learn one way more to find updates.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
taboo22 :
reading your changelog:
5-25-19
I 'm moving away from versions because I'm not 100% sure how much the story has left. I know where will be at least 5-6 more updates, but depending on how things go there could be more like 9-10. I just don't want to get into the version 1.0.5 bull crap. ....

... seems you have no clue about versions. it would be totally fine to call a version 0.10.0 after 0.9.0 and finally the end version 1.0.0
what you did to call the versions like 5-25-19 is COMPLETELY CRAP because if you have several versions you will get in huge trouble if you gonna sort them.
I really recommend not to call the usual way like all do as "bull crap" if you made such a f***** bulls*** yourself like calling a version like "5-25-19"

EDIT:
oh - sorry, but besides this the renders are horrible quality at all - hurting my eyes and forced me to stop playing after few minutes

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
taboo22 :
reading your changelog:
5-25-19
I 'm moving away from versions because I'm not 100% sure how much the story has left. I know where will be at least 5-6 more updates, but depending on how things go there could be more like 9-10. I just don't want to get into the version 1.0.5 bull crap. ....

... seems you have no clue about versions. it would be totally fine to call a version 0.10.0 after 0.9.0 and finally the end version 1.0.0
what you did to call the versions like 5-25-19 is COMPLETELY CRAP because if you have several versions you will get in huge trouble if you gonna sort them.
I really recommend not to call the usual way like all do as "bull crap" if you made such a f***** bulls*** yourself like calling a version like "5-25-19"

EDIT:
oh - sorry, but besides this the renders are horrible quality at all - hurting my eyes and forced me to stop playing after few minutes
Hi Hyper, I appreciate the feedback. You do understand that I'm just using the date the update comes out as the version right? Lots of people do that.

I'm also not sure how the renders are bad, it's just Honey Select. Lots of games use the same program and there is no way to improve them. Sorry it hurts your eye, maybe this isn't the game for you.

launi

(╯•﹏•╰)
Donor
May 2, 2017
Hi taboo22,

short but nice update...hope for more soon ;)
In your game are soo many things I love :D

btw, you can update the patreon page. the last post is from july and i think not all from there are here

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes