How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

androide

May 3, 2018
Above Bob you may be correct, but I don't think Devin was ok in any moment, I'd say she tolerated it as best.

For example, when Devin was spanker for by Farsin (the first time I mean) I don't think she was all "yeah, sure no problem". Other example could be when Farsin take away her panties, again I can't see Devin going "whoa, going commando is supper cool".

She'd to do it because she had no other option but that doesn't mean she was ok.

Btw, speaking of panties, does Devin wear panties day by day right now or has she stopped bothering at all?

fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
from my side motivation Devin be:
best life with homless who fine with you and sometime kind, it be more nice than life in house with Henry, work in this school.. just drink, forget and life under open sky

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Yeah, Devin doesn't know about when Bob visited her in the hospital. She knows he was the one that took her bags, but that's about it. Oh and she knows he was the one she gave a BJ to early on when she got stuck in the bathroom on the beach.

I also agree that at no point was Devin happy about what was going on. She has tolerated and maybe at first accepted the things that were happening because she thought maybe people had the best of intentions for her. At this point, I'm pretty sure she know most of the people she is being forced to be around are terrible human beings.

Reactions: PowCheeseCake

alexhunter

Dec 18, 2018
Yeah, Devin doesn't know about when Bob visited her in the hospital. She knows he was the one that took her bags, but that's about it. Oh and she knows he was the one she gave a BJ to early on when she got stuck in the bathroom on the beach.

I also agree that at no point was Devin happy about what was going on. She has tolerated and maybe at first accepted the things that were happening because she thought maybe people had the best of intentions for her. At this point, I'm pretty sure she know most of the people she is being forced to be around are terrible human beings.
make some for forced scene, like toilet slut, put on collar

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I'm not sure if I will have time for all that. Maybe after the game is done and the first half is converted and everything.
I should have explained. I understand how much work you must do and wanted this to be done after as a prequel.

xxxforfunxxx

Mar 13, 2018
A scene where Devin is forced to be a human toilet! That's disgusting... Yeah, that could happen...
Hey! Do u have an estimation of when will be the next update? Like in approximately how many months? I am sure people here will want to hear the current status/update of this game like where is ur progress right now?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
To be fair, he did announce that he was going to release a side project, which did see 3 releases and was completed, in that gap.
I`m fair, because the information was clear. When the "side project" starts the update for Devine will follow shortly ( taboo22 Nov. 2018) but it never happen. To inform some MEMBERS what the basic time for the next update is fair enough. Only one knows what happen next and I still hope it works like last year.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Your post implied that there could be an 8 month wait, as well as implying the creator wasn't releasing content, the former being likely inaccurate and speculation, with the latter being incorrect. It was rather misleading.
The announcement, after the first release of “the lawyer” - hopefully I finish the update for Devine before end of this year- ! It’s my bad with 8 month instead of six. But I’m sure he working on it and we have the next update about end July or beginning Aug. if nothing comes between.

Reactions: Snowflare

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi Guys,

I've been out for a few weeks due to some personal stuff. I don't have an eta yet on the next update. I'm going to try and make the updates a little smaller but more frequent. We'll see how it goes.

Reactions: Ubu71 and L7Bear

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Hi Guys,

I've been out for a few weeks due to some personal stuff. I don't have an eta yet on the next update. I'm going to try and make the updates a little smaller but more frequent. We'll see how it goes.
A smaller update, why ? we already learn the lesson to wait a " little " longer. Pls keep your update size as usal, we don´t push the eta time. The last one ending in the afternoon with the Girl and she get a injection from the Doctor, one night before this effection take place in her body. The next day is already in our mind.

Reactions: L7Bear

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

I've been playing the 1st part the whole night, but I still haven't finished it. Thus, I have a lot of content to play through. Many people must be envy me :)

You game is awesome! I really apreciate your work. In order to express my appreciation better, I just became your patron.

I hope everything will be great with your family. Nothing bad will happen if you don't make update this month. Just don't abandon this project. It's really amazing!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, shit, Devin doesn't have much of a life.

Also a silly name.

I'm really not in a position to talk considering i'm named after a character from a British sitcom in the 80's called Bread and she was ditzy as fuck.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I've been playing the 1st part the whole night, but I still haven't finished it. Thus, I have a lot of content to play through. Many people must be envy me :)

You game is awesome! I really apreciate your work. In order to express my appreciation better, I just became your patron.

I hope everything will be great with your family. Nothing bad will happen if you don't make update this month. Just don't abandon this project. It's really amazing!
Thanks Zwer256 Glad you're enjoying it so far. Updates are never as frequent as any of us would like but I promise no to abandon the game. That has to be one of my biggest pet-peeves also.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Well, shit, Devin doesn't have much of a life.

Also a silly name.

I'm really not in a position to talk considering i'm named after a character from a British sitcom in the 80's called Bread and she was ditzy as fuck.
I actually know two Devin's in real life who are both girls. One is spelled Devyn, but still...

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes