How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
have you try to go to the class room? Its long ago since i played part 1, but on at least one day he catches you on the way to the class room.
yes. I did that scene already and I have gone to the classroom this time but their is no marker. I think when entering the office a cut scene should trigger automatically which it does not and their is no marker in his office either. Thanks for replyng though

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I have played almost the entire game. I was going for the farm ending but the scene keeps crashing around when she gets painted. dont know what to do. I have gone in to the replay room and tried playing the farm ending but it didnt start how does the room work? also how many endings are their discounting standard one with Henry pals. Is their a scene with Captain Keith in 5.5? and in the new one is their a replay room with all the scenes from 5.5? please help if you know so I can figure out what to do without spoiiers if possible.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can't remember the rest, but there is not a replay room in the renpy version
cheers for telling me. couldnt fix the last scene will play it in renpy. can you get sound in renpy because part 2 is silent for me and if possible would like to fix

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
do mini series editions on both farsin dudes and this veronica. also do Henrey and every single woman he has tricked and what he did to them and how it ended it intrigues me as Devin is stuck lol

Reactions: taboo22

cloudsquall07

May 13, 2019
View attachment 156069

Overview:
Devin's Life is a Honey Select/Ren'Py H-game. Devin just finished college at the top of her class, for teaching. She was offered a job at the prestigious St Barthows Finishing Academy where they prepare high-school graduates for their first year of college. She's just now arriving in a quaint little down where she will be living and teaching for the next year. But things may not go as she has imagined.​

Thread Updated: 2019-05-25
Release Date: 2019-05-25
Developer/Publisher: Taboo -
Censorship: No
Version: 5-25-19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Developer Notes:
Download
(Note: this starts at day 15. For the first half of the game see the RPG maker downloads below.)
Win/Linux: - - - -
MAC
: - - -

RPG Maker v0.55

View attachment 156078 View attachment 156079 View attachment 156080 View attachment 156081 View attachment 156082 View attachment 156083 View attachment 156084 View attachment 156085 View attachment 156086 View attachment 156087 View attachment 156088 View attachment 156089
i like this game too but i want to see if henry fuck devin's or henry put his dick inside devin's pussy i want to see it and i want to requested that cause i like to see if henry put his dick inside devin's pussy

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Many Post after the update, of course isn´t easy to understand all. RPG first until 0.55 to play, then ren´py from version 0.6 in a new Folder now update 0.5.25.19. Just override the 0.6 Folder with this it works fine in ren´py. Why she is a slute now instead of a teacher and a pet you have to be very flexible to understand taboo22. Henry looks like a key-player to let her down or defend her later. Whatever, we will get this surprice later. Now it´s only a picture game no animation done so far.

Last edited:

androide

May 3, 2018
Why she is a slute now instead of a teacher and a pet you have to be very flexible to understand taboo22.
I mean, she's signed that she won't go out of town and that she'd 1000 hours of community service, moreover the only reason she's not in jail is because Farsin vouched for her so she can't precisely lose her job, and about Veronica it's not like she can disobey her without getting fired (she'd tell her mom about the photes and she'd force Farsin to fire her). So it's not like she's in a position to choose at the moment (and this is without including she doesn't have clothes, home or money).

Henry looks like a key-player to let her down or defend her later
Yeah, although I can't imagine what Devin will have to do for that to happen, after all it's not like Henry is going to work for free.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I mean, she's signed that she won't go out of town and that she'd 1000 hours of community service, moreover the only reason she's not in jail is because Farsin vouched for her so she can't precisely lose her job, and about Veronica it's not like she can disobey her without getting fired (she'd tell her mom about the photes and she'd force Farsin to fire her). So it's not like she's in a position to choose at the moment (and this is without including she doesn't have clothes, home or money).

Yeah, although I can't imagine what Devin will have to do for that to happen, after all it's not like Henry is going to work for free.
I mean if she decide not go out as a pet, and after 0.6 she don´t have a "slut collar" where this come from ? Why she wearing this.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Do you read the story or just watch the pictures?
She wears it at school as punishment from farsin
Sorry, I discuss the story with taboo22 from first rpg file, and read also your text, coming up after the ren´py update. Thanks, for point 2. Taboo22 finshed the lawyer and some animation makes the game better, right.

ethanoll123

Feb 3, 2018
I have to disagree renpy is a much better option especially for those of us who struggle with RPGM so this is a much-appreciated change.
For me most of ren'py games are boring it's just clicking and watching, in my opinion rpgm fits better for this game.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes