How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

androide

May 3, 2018
Can't wait to play it. Let's hope everything goes 'bad' for Devin :).

None. Zero futa in the game.
There's a futa/trans in the game. Just letting you know because IIRC there can only be tags of contents already in the game.

Also about the version, there are some games that simply continue 0.10, 0.11, 0.12 after 0.9 if they aren't finished (like sisterly lust for example).

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Can't wait to play it. Let's hope everything goes 'bad' for Devin :).

There's a futa/trans in the game. Just letting you know because IIRC there can only be tags of contents already in the game.

Also about the version, there are some games that simply continue 0.10, 0.11, 0.12 after 0.9 if they aren't finished (like sisterly lust for example).
I'm not sure who added that tag, it should not be there.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
did Devin's revenge plot start? Looking to pick the game back up but won't do it till I have confirmation that Devin gets her revenge, I'm all for abuse and/or NTR, as long as it has a happy ending for the MC/person getting NTRd. I want Arya style revenge for her, crossing names off her list one by one.

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
did Devin's revenge plot start? Looking to pick the game back up but won't do it till I have confirmation that Devin gets her revenge, I'm all for abuse and/or NTR, as long as it has a happy ending for the MC/person getting NTRd. I want Arya style revenge for her, crossing names off her list one by one.
Sorry friend, we still have a ways to go until that happens. But there are some major plot joins relieved this patch.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
I think porting the start of the game to renpy would bring a lot of new interested players to your game.

There are a lot of people that don't like RPGM but also don't want to start in the middle of the game.

Looking forward to play the game from the start soon (I'm also a RPGM hater :p)

Keep up the good work =)

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes