How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
The Dev is porting the RPGM part of the game to Renpy and also has another game in the making.

See

But i also hope the port is done soon and Devin gets more content, because this is the better of the two games imo

Reactions: taboo22

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
The Dev is porting the RPGM part of the game to Renpy and also has another game in the making.

See

But i also hope the port is done soon and Devin gets more content, because this is the better of the two games imo
Thanks, I cross my fingers for the hope and I agree the last point.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
hi taboo, i just finished THe lawyer and love it. i really like your artwork But mostly the kink you bring.very unic,Dont listen to virgins around here man.keep the good work. btw do you have any more games besides lawyer and devin?. im gonna throw some ideeas for devin´s life: i think its time that Farsin put the SLUT collar on devin but this time with her knowing and locked so she cant take it off,after all he must ¨protect¨ his studends from the evil path(hahaha) so this slutty behaviour must be punished. and sloly forcé slutty clothes on her .let the blond girl train her.love it! the pushing head scene and the forced lick pussy...best scenes ever! the dildo nice too but maybe a bit too much for this stage? i dunno... maybe a chasdity belt with dildos inside her,cause...you know....devin needs more training so farsin has to put belt+dildos for her to be trained at home too. of course this might not like very much to his host and get punished by makeing his ass red and since he cand fuck her,cause of the belt he will abuse his mouth. big fan here !

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
hi taboo, i just finished THe lawyer and love it. i really like your artwork But mostly the kink you bring.very unic,Dont listen to virgins around here man.keep the good work. btw do you have any more games besides lawyer and devin?. im gonna throw some ideeas for devin´s life: i think its time that Farsin put the SLUT collar on devin but this time with her knowing and locked so she cant take it off,after all he must ¨protect¨ his studends from the evil path(hahaha) so this slutty behaviour must be punished. and sloly forcé slutty clothes on her .let the blond girl train her.love it! the pushing head scene and the forced lick pussy...best scenes ever! the dildo nice too but maybe a bit too much for this stage? i dunno... maybe a chasdity belt with dildos inside her,cause...you know....devin needs more training so farsin has to put belt+dildos for her to be trained at home too. of course this might not like very much to his host and get punished by makeing his ass red and since he cand fuck her,cause of the belt he will abuse his mouth. big fan here !
Hi Behemoth19, thank you for the support. I really like the idea of bringing back the slut collar. It would be even more humiliating for Devin now that she knows what it is. I also really like the justification that she has to wear it to warn everyone around her that she is a slut. Maybe that could later turn into something more permanent, like a tattoo. Not on her neck, but some where else.

Devin certainly has more skimpy/humiliating clothing in her future. I also very much like the thought of her having to wear a chastity belt with dildo's inside it, or anything along those lines.

I love hearing your guys thoughts. Keep them coming.

The Lawyer and Devin's life are my only two games. I do have ideas's for more, but definitely want to finish Devin's Life before I work on anything else.

D

Deleted member 22113

before i try this out should i wait for the first half to be converted to renpy or is the rpgm half worth playing im not realy a fan of rpgm

Reactions: tiran

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
before i try this out should i wait for the first half to be converted to renpy or is the rpgm half worth playing im not realy a fan of rpgm
It's going to be a while before I get the first half converted. I'm going to do a recap, and some new content before doing the conversion. The RPG maker first half doesn't have a lot of the annoying stuff some other RPG maker games have. No long runs or pointless battles. It's just the conduit for the story.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
After taboo finish " The Lawyer " someone mention -my SM meter went trough the roof and pierced our moo-. My problem to reconized the MC behind SM tools and sperm isn´t easy. I´m affraid that the SLUT collar take place in Devine´s Life - see above-, and the bad ends are not far away. Anyway I enjoy the way of humiliation until update 0.6, but if this pervert action take place from the Lawyer, than I´ll keep my memories until 0.6 for this lovley girl Devine.

androide

May 3, 2018
Devin having to wear the SLUT collar everyday. Basically this BUT instead of it being locked, Devin has to put it everyday (maybe even make her "legally" forced to wear it, kind of how certain a sex offenders has to inform their neighbors they're sex offenders) like a piece of cloth.

Personality I think it'd be a lot more humiliating for Devin to have to put it everyday day, instead of simply being unable to remove it.

It could also be arranged to make Devin tell her neighbors that she is a Slut ("Hello, my name is Devin,m and... I'm a Slut", again kind of like sex offenders)

Devin having to explain to someone why she has to wear the Collar and what does it meant.

Devin being force to wear the school uniform as the blonde (Forgot her name) gives classes from now on as part of the new teaching method. (Obviously a lewd version of the Uniform)

The Blonde giving homework to "her" students and Devin being unable to do it (as she'd lewd problems to deal with). Then being punished in class.

Edging Devin while having her wear a chastity belt or similar, so as to get her en Camera begging to be able to cum

After everything that has happened it's clear that Devin is a dirty, dirty girl, and that there is the danger of her "corrupting" other people.

So for the sake of Devin and them, it's prudent to give her a Handler that will teach her how to behave correctly in society. Everytime she does something her Handler disapproves off then he will be able to shock Devin through an electric bracelet.

This way the Handler will teach Devin to behave property (aka sluttly), through conditioning her (for example: if an unknown person were to tell Devin she's great tits it'd only be polite to of Devin to offer him to touch them). And of course Devin will hate every moment of being forced to act like a slut but being unable to do anything about it.

After some days the Handler could dissapear but other people could receive a switch to make sure Devin behaves as taught.

Changing Name to Tiffany or another classical whore name, saying that Devin is a too much beautiful name for a slut like her.

Pet lessons! After all if Devin's going to be the Team's pet she has to be a great pet! And the best way is to be taught how!!

About tattoos please don't give het one too soon because topping that it's extremely difficult. Personality I think things like the Collar or similar things could work for the same purpose until Devin's humiliations reach that level.

---

Also are you planning to introduce someone like Katherine from The Lawyer? I really liked her model and personality even if there was few content about her.

Finally, is Devin going to be forced to wear brackets? I absolutely loved that part of The Lawyer

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Devin having to wear the SLUT collar everyday. Basically this BUT instead of it being locked, Devin has to put it everyday (maybe even make her "legally" forced to wear it, kind of how certain a sex offenders has to inform their neighbors they're sex offenders) like a piece of cloth. That's a wonderful idea, that's going to be a thing now!

Personality I think it'd be a lot more humiliating for Devin to have to put it everyday day, instead of simply being unable to remove it.

It could also be arranged to make Devin tell her neighbors that she is a Slut ("Hello, my name is Devin,m and... I'm a Slut", again kind of like sex offenders) Yeah, that sounds great. Maybe parent teacher conference or something like that could happen during that time so she has to keep explaining it.

Devin having to explain to someone why she has to wear the Collar and what does it meant.

Devin being force to wear the school uniform as the blonde (Forgot her name) gives classes from now on as part of the new teaching method. (Obviously a lewd version of the Uniform) Jennifer and yes. I want Devin to have to slowly keep having worse and worse outfits to wear.

The Blonde giving homework to "her" students and Devin being unable to do it (as she'd lewd problems to deal with). Then being punished in class. So, you're saying is that Devin is also being assigned the home work, like she is a student. Then forgets or for some reason can't get it done. I like that idea also. What should the punishment be?

Edging Devin while having her wear a chastity belt or similar, so as to get her en Camera begging to be able to cum. For sure, already plans to do things like this.

After everything that has happened it's clear that Devin is a dirty, dirty girl, and that there is the danger of her "corrupting" other people.

So for the sake of Devin and them, it's prudent to give her a Handler that will teach her how to behave correctly in society. Everytime she does something her Handler disapproves off then he will be able to shock Devin through an electric bracelet.

This way the Handler will teach Devin to behave property (aka sluttly), through conditioning her (for example: if an unknown person were to tell Devin she's great tits it'd only be polite to of Devin to offer him to touch them). And of course Devin will hate every moment of being forced to act like a slut but being unable to do anything about it.

After some days the Handler could dissapear but other people could receive a switch to make sure Devin behaves as taught.
Are you thinking the "handler" should be Jen or Farsin or Henry? I would argue it should be Farsin (The principle) at first. Maybe he controls the bracelet via an app on his phone. He has to go on a trip for a few days and "accidentally" emails a link to the app to the entire school so all the kids can download it.

Changing Name to Tiffany or another classical whore name, saying that Devin is a too much beautiful name for a slut like her.
That would be easy to do. Just like in The Lawyer it could be up to the player. Also what's wrong with the name Tiffany? That's my mom's name (not really).

Pet lessons! After all if Devin's going to be the Team's pet she has to be a great pet! And the best way is to be taught how!!
Are you suggesting her actually becoming a pet? Like being transformed into a human pet? I don't think I want to go that far. But she is going to spend some time dressed as a pet
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

About tattoos please don't give her one too soon because topping that it's extremely difficult. Personality I think things like the Collar or similar things could work for the same purpose until Devin's humiliations reach that level. I really like the idea of Devin coming away from everything (good or bad ending) with marks that she can never get rid of. Tattoo's are an easy way to do that, and so I do planning on giver her at least one, maybe more. But it will be late in the game and they will start small.
---

Also are you planning to introduce someone like Katherine from The Lawyer? I really liked her model and personality even if there was few content about her. I really like Kat also, way more than I thought I would. She was really only meant to be in the park for one scene and after I got done with that, I knew I had to bring her back. So, maybe... I'm not sure... Tell you what. Find a model you like and send it to me, and I will see what I can do. Maybe it could be Sylvia's daughter or something...

Finally, is Devin going to be forced to wear brackets? I absolutely loved that part of The Lawyer
There will be lots of future bondage type things. I'm sure i would work something like that in at some point.

Thank you for taking an interest androide. I love hearing your guys thoughts and you have some great ideas.

androide

May 3, 2018
That's a wonderful idea, that's going to be a thing now!

Really glad to hear that, looking forward to it.

So, you're saying is that Devin is also being assigned the home work, like she is a student. Then forgets or for some reason can't get it done. I like that idea also. What should the punishment be?

I was thinking about giving her a public spanking in class and having to write an "redaction" about why doing that homework was important, also Jen specifically indicating that the redaction must be to her linking (so she degrades herself in it, or is lewd, etc.). Then, without having told Devin previously, forcing her to read it in class.

Also, while writing this I was also thinking about it now Farsin could overhear it and "misunderstand” it as Devin "corrupting" the students, so more punishment for Devin. Or maybe instead of punishment this could trigger another event that could cement Devin position as a student (too much risk as a teacher but can’t fire her because of some contract. So to solve this, from now on it she’d say she is the teacher when needed, but in fact she’ll be a student, maybe some “re-education” is what Devin’s need) at the school, making her lose her last and only "position of power".

Yeah, that sounds great. Maybe parent teacher conference or something like that could happen during that time so she has to keep explaining it.

That’s better that what I’d thought! I originally was thought of Devin going to the houses near Henry’s and introducing herself, but being forced to introduce herself as a Slut before the parents could be a lot more humiliating for Devin I think. Also, one of the parents is Jen’s mother so this could have further consequences that merely being and humiliating moment for Devin.

Are you thinking the "handler" should be Jen or Farsin or Henry? I would argue it should be Farsin (The principle) at first. Maybe he controls the bracelet via an app on his phone. He has to go on a trip for a few days and "accidentally" emails a link to the app to the entire school so all the kids can download it.

Yeah, I was thinking about Farsin too, it’s the one that makes more sense for that kind of position, and also the one that would humiliate Devin the most.

Specially if he goes with Devin to Henry house (without Henry being at the house at that time to evite a conflict between Henry and Farsin) and sees her “wardrobe” and find her contract with Henry.

Moreover, after seeing the levels of perversion Devin has reached (like, acting like a slave in exchange for a room), it’d be more justificated for Farsin to takemore extremes actions to towards preventing that Devin “corrupts” the students.

Also the “how”, of how would the app spread would make a lot of sense, although I don’t see Farsin emailing it, I think Jen finding it and doing the emailing would be better, that way Monica wouldn’t receive it and we could see what someone that doesn’t know what is going on thinks of Devin’s new and proper behaviour.

Jennifer and yes. I want Devin to have to slowly keep having worse and worse outfits to wear.

That’s cool. Ahh, I forgot to put it, but if Devin is forced to wear a school uniform then maybe it’s better that the first day is the normal uniform so as to have something to which compare the lewd uniform.

In fact it could even be Devin the one that starts to “slutify” her school uniform under Jen blackmail.

Also a question about this, will Devin be forced to wear high heels and, eventually, stripper shoes?

That would be easy to do. Just like in The Lawyer it could be up to the player.

That could be cool, although please offer an option by default. I suggest this because I’ve found that, at least for me, without a reference it could be difficult to choose a good new name.

For example, with a default name like “Tiffany” you know that the name should be a normal name, instead of more humiliating but less realistic names like “Bitch”, “Stupid Slut” or similar,, and that that kind of names won’t later break the sentences, making them weird.

Also it would be a good way those that don’t want to bother choosing a name.

Other option I think could be to specify what kind of name it’d be. Something like:

“Introduce a new, whorish sounding name for Devin: ”

Also what's wrong with the name Tiffany? That's my mom's name (not really).

Nothing wrong with it, I simply search for typical whorish sounding names in Google and it was between the first ones I found (along with Jessica, Candy, etc.).

Anyway, when I copied this yesterday I forgot to elaborate where I was going with this (in my defense it was really late and I was really tired).

So about the name, I got the idea from another game where a mother was forced to refer to her daughter by her first name (Tiffany) and she absolutely hated it, because she thought it was a whore's name (it was the father the one that chose that name btw). However it wasn't really relevant in that game more than mentioning it.

So here, I was thinking something along the lines of having a conversation between Devin's mother and Devin via phone, where when Devin’s mother calls ‘Devin‘ Devin she HAS to correct her mother to what is her actual name, explaining that she changed it, Devin's mother doesn't like it one bit.

At the end Devin ends being called whore, slut and other demeaning names by her mother.

Are you suggesting her actually becoming a pet? Like being transformed into a human pet? I don't think I want to go that far. But she is going to spend some time dressed as a pet

Mmmm... Not really a pet transformation, I personally think that with the cow ending there is enough, only a few classes so Devin can be a better pet, and obviously the best way of learning is imitation.

Something like, sleeping in cage, being naked, eating from a bowl, etc. But only for a few days, or classes or one weekend, kind of like an intensive course, only that about being a pet.

So to summarize, making Devin behave as a pet for some time, instead of making her look like one.

I really like the idea of Devin coming away from everything (good or bad ending) with marks that she can never get rid of.

I really like that, although I’d love if the good end were only good in comparison with the bad ones.

For example ending as Jen’s Slave is a lot better than ending as a Cow or as a Homeless Whore.

Tattoo's are an easy way to do that, and so I do planning on giver her at least one, maybe more.

Completely approve of this part. Another mark could be her conditioned behaviour if you do it.

But it will be late in the game and they will start small.

Cool, I was worried that they would start too soon.

More suggestions:

A psychologist (the Doctor was also this I think) to help to find why Devin is so slutly and try to “correct” it. That way we could end hearing Devin say that all that happened to her was because she was a pervert and wanted it (she was the one that pierced her nipples, or that came to the town without proper clothes, that the Homeless Man that touched her the first day only did it because she “incited” him, etc.), after all it’s really important to admit the problem (and in this case that the problem is her!).

Also Devin could end confessing this through a combination of leading questions and that if there is no progress in the sessions she may enn fired.

That way Devin could find herself rationalizing some of the things has her fault (like the Homeless Man that touched her tits) but not others (like piercing her nipples).

The conversations may also be recorded for further “study” by the Doctor and later find its way to Jen.

Jen forcing/encouraging/rewarding Monica to participate in the bullying, slowly making her discharge her frustrations of being bullied on Devin,

Devin being “sick” for some reason and ending going to The Doctor, who tells Devin that she has a very rare disease, but fortunately there are medicines to treat it. Unfortunatly for Devin she doesn’t have any money so the Doctor tells her about an “alternative treatment”, drinking a cup of cum everyday.

Devin is mortified by this, but knowing that is the only way ends telling Henry about it. Henry of course “isn’t” happy about it, he’s old after all and giving cum to Devin everyday it’s bound to be extremely exhausting. However he’s “too good” of a person to say no to someone in need.

Also this could escalate from Devin drinking the semen to Devin having to give Henry a morning blowjob everyday.

Farsin making Devin take some vocational course, the course ends being Pole Dance. The final exam of the course could be an open performance of the dancer skills.

Given that Devin is straight (I think), forcing a girl to be her girlfriend would be extremely humiliating (and disgusting for Devin I suppose).

And it could only be worse if said girlfriend has all the power in the relationship and punish Devin anything she thinks she’s done.

It could be even worse in fact if said girlfriend were one of the students (although if it’s a girl I can only think in Val, and she doesn’t fit the model quite well…).

Alternatively it’d be a lot simpler if Jen decided that Devin was going to be the girlfriend of one of the boys at the school.

I really like Kat also, way more than I thought I would. She was really only meant to be in the park for one scene and after I got done with that, I knew I had to bring her back. So, maybe... I'm not sure... Tell you what. Find a model you like here and send it to me, and I will see what I can do. Maybe it could be Sylvia's daughter or something…

Sure to do it, should I send it to you via PM (I haven’t chosen one yet… I only have had time to write all of this. So I’d sent it to you tomorrow.)

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
been a while since i checked in, but so happy to see this up and going strong =) really really looking forward to next update. and LOVE seeing all these crazy and awesome ideas running around.

fofopo6

Oct 9, 2018
omg, OMG!
i played hundreds games for last 3-4 years and this game still feels brainblasting @_@
game have a lot of scenes, easy way to play, without WALKTHROUGH (big thx for it)

i only wanna see humiliation.. alert? in Overview , like it main theme, and good made theme!

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
omg, OMG!
i played hundreds games for last 3-4 years and this game still feels brainblasting @_@
game have a lot of scenes, easy way to play, without WALKTHROUGH (big thx for it)

i only wanna see humiliation.. alert? in Overview , like it main theme, and good made theme!
Thanks fofopo6, glad you enjoyed it. Make sure you play both the RPG maker first half of the game and then the Ren'Py second half. I should have the next release out before the end of the month.

Also, check out The Lawyer. It's a smaller project that I worked on a bit ago, not quick as good as Devin's life, but not bad.

Reactions: Skyzyx
3.40 star(s) 42 Votes