How should Henry and Devin's story continue? Should Henry force Devin to be his pet or child?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kubrows

Aug 10, 2017
I appreciate renpy so much. thank you.
rpg games usually has way too much grinding and traveling to see or miss scenes.

Reactions: L7Bear

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
I think porting the start of the game to renpy would bring a lot of new interested players to your game.

There are a lot of people that don't like RPGM but also don't want to start in the middle of the game.
Do you know that porting the RPGM part to Renpy means less updates with new contend?
Sadly the dev has said he will do it.
Im totally fine with RPGM, and in my opinion he shouldnt waste his time with porting the game to Renpy, he should spend is time on new content

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Do you know that porting the RPGM part to Renpy means less updates with new contend?
Sadly the dev has said he will do it.
Im totally fine with RPGM, and in my opinion he shouldnt waste his time with porting the game to Renpy, he should spend is time on new content
I know it takes a bit of time to port the start of the game to renpy.
But it also means new people playing the game that and potentially more support for the dev.
The last few days i was proofreading the renpy port of Elena's Life for Phalzyr.
Yesterday alone he finished 5 days!
Porting a RPGM game to renpy doesn't take too much time when you know what you are doing.

Moonshinee

Feb 13, 2018
I want to start from the beginning and play through it all, why am I starting at the current build and not at the beginning of the game?

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I want to start from the beginning and play through it all, why am I starting at the current build and not at the beginning of the game?
No, the game starts on the 1st day. You've to play the part that is made with RPG Maker first. It's in the OP
Maybe it's an idea to name them Part 1 and 2 or something in the opening post. It's not all clear on first sight I guess.

Reactions: AlbinoRhyno

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Heck doesnt the title screen or intro of renpy version tell you the beginning is on rpgm and f95zone.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
This may sound stupid. I just downloaded the part that should be on the outdated rpgm build. (should be day 1 as game is on ren,py) it was an rar file. i cant open it on my PC and don't have RPGM. do i need to install one and which one and if i don't can i get help getting game to work?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
don't worry for some reason the actual file was located in a random place. I will try it and see how it works.

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
is there a save to start from last update in the download? because it's been so long time that i have lost everything about this game :(

androide

May 3, 2018
You can just skip everything until the update starts (the dialogue between Devin and Farsin when Devin decides to try to be the pet), it shouldn't even take 5 minutes.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
in playing part 1. I have encounterted a problem. I am supposed to talk to principal. teach class. do photography lesson. go hospital I think and meet Tom. I dont know what day it is but after finding this out from secretary and walking into principal office nothing happens and I cant trigger anything how to fix

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
There is no route where she doesn't eventually get fucked.
Hey dev. I have a glitch on the day where school secretary says I have to talk to farsin, teach normal class, photography, work hosipital, and visit tom at game store. after talking to sec nothing triggers the principal scene how to fix?

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hey dev. I have a glitch on the day where school secretary says I have to talk to farsin, teach normal class, photography, work hosipital, and visit tom at game store. after talking to sec nothing triggers the principal scene how to fix?
for a bit more info. I believe that this is the scene where the principal asks for the red panties. My PC crashed yesterday and I just went to sleep instead of trying again when it had just launched that scene. It hasn't worked since need a fix if you guys know how give me instructions please. If not then i ask the dev to help me fix it. If i re-downloaded it and moved my save over would that work that sort of thing.

Wolf310

Sep 18, 2018
in playing part 1. I have encounterted a problem. I am supposed to talk to principal. teach class. do photography lesson. go hospital I think and meet Tom. I dont know what day it is but after finding this out from secretary and walking into principal office nothing happens and I cant trigger anything how to fix
have you try to go to the class room? Its long ago since i played part 1, but on at least one day he catches you on the way to the class room.

3.40 star(s) 42 Votes