blankexpression

Oct 30, 2020
Man the scope of this project is intense to say the least, but boy do I respect the fuck out of the person doing it. As someone who also likes to write but has always had issues focusing on one project at a time like every writing article ever will encourage you to do, I can totally see the angle this author is coming from. It's genius because this project gives them the freedom to dip in and out of stories to match random jolts of inspiration. Don't feel like writing fantasy? Just work on the sci-fi bits. I understand that a lot of people would be frustrated because this method is incredibly slow, but the truth is it lends to very quality work. Very passionate work as well actually, because the writer will always be writing about a topic that they are excited about instead of forcing themselves through sections they currently aren't as interested in writing, and at the end of the day it's very important that the writer enjoy the process :) I'll definitely be looking forward to reading more. Even after like 3 hours I still feel like I've barely scratched the surface of how much is already written, even with the fact that so many story-lines end and so many choices aren't written yet.

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
If I may add something, one of the best thing in my humble opinion is that there is no restriction in the stories, there are lots of different stories, different situations, no discriminations at all! Lots of authors usually do only one particular kind of stories, but in this case there is all, from fantasy to superheroes, from gay to straight. There is all that someone could search. And, well, the style is marvellous, the author must be prised for the work

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
If I may add something, one of the best thing in my humble opinion is that there is no restriction in the stories, there are lots of different stories, different situations, no discriminations at all! Lots of authors usually do only one particular kind of stories, but in this case there is all, from fantasy to superheroes, from gay to straight.
You're awful likely to run into Wal-Mart velociraptors, over-endowed futas with tits bigger than their heads and/or mind-control shenanigans in most storylines tho.

Also you'll probably get raped by at least one dog along the way.

Author Appeal I guess. 乁[ ◕ ᴥ ◕ ]ㄏ

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
You're awful likely to run into Wal-Mart velociraptors, over-endowed futas with tits bigger than their heads and/or mind-control shenanigans in most storylines tho.

Well, freedom in stories means also this, not that I am contrary to this kind of stories, it's a fantasy and, well, someone may enjoy this stories. Personally I prefere the classic romace story, but everything is fine in my opinion, more there is and more I like it, no matter what. That's why I like this game, I bet that when it will be finished it will contain lots of stories of marvellous intensity and, of course, lewdity. After all that's why it is called Devious World, not all need to be ordinary.

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017

Are we talking about DeviousSkooma or Fenoxo :V

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Overview:
For most people, reality is a pretty firm concept. It's a solid thing shared by everyone else, and a room painted blue will always be blue no matter which doorway you enter it through or who else is in the room with you or who walked through first, it won't suddenly be red because you waited an hour before you went in.

And then for some people reality is a little different. Suffice to say, because you waited an hour, the room is not only no longer blue, the walls are covered in tentacles and now want to molest you. There, how's that?

Become one of these weirdos and watch as reality bends around you, the mundane becoming strange, the strange fantastic, and the fantastic becomes lewd. Okay, that's a lie, everything is lewd.
That's a very elaborate and colorful way of explaning nothing.

Can anybody give me a few pointers what this game is about? What's its content? Thanks! :)

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The latest DW version doesn't seem to include the DM variant. Where can I grab it? It's been a while since I played this and only have DMa6.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
That's a very elaborate and colorful way of explaning nothing.

Can anybody give me a few pointers what this game is about? What's its content? Thanks! :)
It varies... depending on what choices and paths you decide to take... but... errr

There is beastiality, transformation, furry, gay, straight.
There are all kinds of weird situations that the characters end up getting involved in that may have them getting transformed, like buying a Halloween costume that has them taken into space, getting arrested and sent to a penal planet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Grimtown

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
The latest DW version doesn't seem to include the DM variant. Where can I grab it? It's been a while since I played this and only have DMa6.
DM a12 is available with the DW a60 release: -

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It varies... depending on what choices and paths you decide to take... but... errr

There is beastiality, transformation, furry, gay, straight.
There are all kinds of weird situations that the characters end up getting involved in that may have them getting transformed, like buying a Halloween costume that has them taken into space, getting arrested and sent to a penal planet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
What is this? As someone who is thinking about downloading the game you made me curious.
It is a spin-off game of Devious World...
Devious Mundanity is a spinoff from Devious World. Like its original, it is a Choose Your Own Adventure story-based game. There are no stats, no grinding, just your choices and where they lead you in the story.

It is also an adult game, intended for mature audiences. It is entirely a work of fiction; all characters are fictional, all situations are fictional, nothing is drawn from real life. Fantasy is heavily stressed over reality. All characters are written by a legal adult, so should be considered to be portrayed by legal adults whatever their stated ages in the narrative may be.

Devious World is based off of the concept of normal people who grew up leading normal lives suddenly having to deal with a very strange world. Devious Mundanity focuses on the inverse... people who are already "out of the norm" who have to deal with a (nominally) mundane world, or for whom the deviant is everyday. In Devious World, it's the people who are normal and the world that's the challenge... here in Devious Mundanity, it's the people who are devious and, well, the world can still be a bit of a challenge. Of course it's not guaranteed to stay normal for long... not after these characters get ahold of it!

Once you the player make a choice, the character lives in a world where only what happens and what they learn from that choice exists... the world as it is following one choice could be completely different than the one in which they made another choice. Storylines are not canon to each other.
I uploaded it for you to try online if you want at the link below

Reactions: Grimtown

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I hope more of the story for Callista in the fighting arena gets added. Seems very promising. Does anyone have the Cyan path choices? I remember it fondly but have forgotten. Or is there a walkthrough of sorts?

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
How do i reach the ranma path? Or the ff7 path i went with eric to hollywood land but all the places i pick are no good.

Edit: never mind i found it.

Last edited:

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
What's the text to imagery ratio with this one, I'm fine with heavy text games, but I do need a little visual stimulation.

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes