Reality Mode

Jul 18, 2018
DM hasn't been updated in a bit, as Decckar noted - if you want to find the latest DM, go back a few releases (59, maybe?) and extract it from there.

Reactions: Anerion

Menome

Jul 17, 2017
Alpha 63 release now available (Contains very small amount of Devious Mundanity content):

Reactions: Anerion
Jul 11, 2019
Layla did have a finished path, probably because it wasn't too long. But to my knowledge no character have all or even most paths finished. And probably never will.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
"Finished Path" is pretty ambiguous
There's some endings, like the one where you turn into a loli goddess that can rewrite peoples DNA by looking at them
Or the one where you turn into a statue and die
Or the one where you get turned into an Onohole for a futa vampire
But PATHS being finished, it doesn't really feel like it

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Cyan has one that has a full length path with a good end, though there are plenty of bad ends and red links along it. I believe you start it by going to the mall and buying the space ranger uniform?

kochun51

Jul 19, 2020
Does anyone have a walkthrough or guide?
I want to know what story is completed (bad ending also fine) - I want to avoid red choice (This passage does not exist)

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
is that really so bad a story that never end and there a are a few ending it just it got other then you can pick and that go deeper and ps there a new update
That might've the case if not for all the content they keep removing. So many paths have just been completely wiped out of DW. It's kind of frustrating especially when you remember a bunch of them and enjoyed them. Unless you kept old versions on your hard drive good luck finding a download with the deleted content you are looking for.

Reactions: Shyboy

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
That might've the case if not for all the content they keep removing. So many paths have just been completely wiped out of DW. It's kind of frustrating especially when you remember a bunch of them and enjoyed them. Unless you kept old versions on your hard drive good luck finding a download with the deleted content you are looking for.
Absolutely right, I was expecting coming back to this game by the time I'm forty and looking if it's 30% done yet. What's 18ish years anyway. But with this I'm just thinking of erasing it all together and remembering something about this a few years later and never remembering the exact name.

NoneOfYa

Oct 27, 2017
Ok so i've found and read all of the new a64 content except for one and for the life of me i cant find it.
Does anyone know how to get to: "Buddy can agree to mana transfer with the Lizzies." ?

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
If I remember, the changelog contains links to the new sections.
While the changelog containing links to the new sections is useful, its not so good when you have no idea how to get there manually
If you can't get there manually, that normally means you don't know what the story leading up to it is
Sometimes I wish for some way to go to the new stuff and then backtrack through the story

Reactions: \EGOIST and Grelk

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
No, the closest you get is very rarely there will be pictures to go along with initial descriptions of some characters you meet. But these are pretty few and far between.

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes