Chris299

Mar 28, 2017
Ok so I haven't played this game since 2018-2019 on tfgamesite and I just remembered it existed of like a half remembering but I got some questions. Did a significate portion get writ in? Is the fnaf part get done? Did the lady who could transform to suit any environment get more work done on it? Is the haunted mason done?

Plz I hope for the best.
Put this game on the ignore list a year ago, clicked on it again today and start reading the 7 pages of comments after a year. Freaking nothing has changed, see you next year.

• Sad
Reactions: virus115 and Grelk

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
if you are coming back from an old version. it will be hit or miss. has stuff been added yes but there are also whole branches that have ben dumped from old (like several versions ago old) versions. this will most likely never be anything resembling complete. they write what they feel like here and there. the writing that is there is good for the most part. but I personally always come away disappointed seeing all the various stubs. guess just a me thing. if you just choped all the unstarted stuff and presented it as the branches that are there I think it would be a more appealing product. but that's just me rambling and my own little issue

Last edited:

MaxWolf

Aug 20, 2017
Honestly the worst game I've ever played in this genre, perhaps I was unlucky but I tried 4 different starts and they all dead ended in about 10-15 dialogues. Instead of having 20~ starts that are so barebones that you typically have at most 1 real option and even that peters out within 3-4 dialogues clearly the dev needs to focus on one character. Perhaps I just chose archetypes that are very new or barebones but there's no indicator to tell you that when you pick a path. I love this kind of game with branching choices but this doesn't even have a single branch path for any of the starts I tried. In development since 2018 as well? Makes monster girl island look like a quick smooth dev cycle by comparison.

jamonserrano

Jan 14, 2020
I really think this game has a lot of potential, but I can't help but feel a little disappointed seeing that it has been in the making for at least 2 years and still most of the decisions still have no content.

• Sad
Reactions: Grelk

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
Most of the choices will never have content because Skooma chooses to leave most things open rather than dead ending them. If you're coming from an old version of the game just look at the version history page, it links you directly to passages that have gained content. This isn't a game that will ever really be "complete" it's just a space Skooma writes within pretty much.

WickedRaptor

Aug 3, 2020
this game still got like 8 different routes all with a collective 10 choices each or does it finally have some substance?

hotaruchan1

Sep 7, 2018
there are a few well written routes for sure. but as a whole most of it is still stubs. and will likely remain as such

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
Honestly the worst game I've ever played in this genre, perhaps I was unlucky but I tried 4 different starts and they all dead ended in about 10-15 dialogues. Instead of having 20~ starts that are so barebones that you typically have at most 1 real option and even that peters out within 3-4 dialogues clearly the dev needs to focus on one character. Perhaps I just chose archetypes that are very new or barebones but there's no indicator to tell you that when you pick a path. I love this kind of game with branching choices but this doesn't even have a single branch path for any of the starts I tried. In development since 2018 as well? Makes monster girl island look like a quick smooth dev cycle by comparison.
So basically the dev did focus on one character "Cyan" for awhile. For about a year or so. However they said they found themselves writing scenes that would have worked better for other characters for "Cyan" just because they wanted to finish a character. The dev seems to get inspired to write a path and does so switching almost at random. There are hundreds of paths way more than just 20. Every page has links to between 2 and 4 completely different paths usually. With about 20 different main characters. I have been following the game for about 2 to 3 years and was a patron for awhile but honestly the updates are not close to worth it even if you love the game. It will never be completed and I don't think the dev has any desire to complete it. It is basically just an outlet for their creativity and they add whatever they feel like adding at any given time. I think Jaime, Eric, and Cyan have the most content as well as having extremely varied content between them from DnD, to demons, to futanari, to scifi aliens, to more vanilla stuff. A lot of cool paths that have a lot of content are very hard to find and honestly the best way is just to click each option until you find all the deadends. There is more content than pretty much any game I have ever played but it is not even 10% completed. If you have a specific type of content you want to see I can probably direct you to a path assuming I have seen it. I mostly frequent the gay or futa stuff but I know most of the content in the game I think besides the scifi stuff.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I declare this game gay as fuck. What do I mean by that? You shouldn't play it as it's a waste of time. With the lack of progress for literally anything, when anything significant actually happens, it'll be when my grandkids are old enough to play this game, and it still probably wouldn't be fucking finished.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
New public update is out

or

I declare this game gay as fuck. What do I mean by that? You shouldn't play it as it's a waste of time. With the lack of progress for literally anything, when anything significant actually happens, it'll be when my grandkids are old enough to play this game, and it still probably wouldn't be fucking finished.
I agree, but there's so many random stories I like I can't stop reading it.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
jeez its been at least a year since I tried this game and immediately run into 2 frikking paths with 0 development STILL....

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
jeez its been at least a year since I tried this game and immediately run into 2 frikking paths with 0 development STILL....
Devious Skooma has said multiple times that they don't work just to fill the empty paths. It can be kinda shit to see a path you like not get updated for a while but that's just how they work.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
Devious Skooma has said multiple times that they don't work just to fill the empty paths. It can be kinda shit to see a path you like not get updated for a while but that's just how they work.
not the best introduction to the game either tho. Try it 'ok this isnt done but its early in development, Ill come back later.' a year or more later and you blindly try it again and immediately run into 3(I tried again) paths that are still going nowhere.
Maybe if he/she/they want to focus on completing certain paths or something how about a little warning like (not developed, dont play this path) on the text link

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes