AutumnBomb

Mar 18, 2019
Very minor thing that annoys me, I might be wrong but, the choice of "if they've hurt her, I'm going to kill them." in the Sam + Molly path seems like odd wording. You've already seen them beating her up on the TV. I guess since she's a super hero she's not very hurt, but still.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Casedy

Casedy

Jan 30, 2020
Very minor thing that annoys me, I might be wrong but, the choice of "if they've hurt her, I'm going to kill them." in the Sam + Molly path seems like odd wording. You've already seen them beating her up on the TV. I guess since she's a super hero she's not very hurt, but still.
I think it meant that Molly had better be capable of bouncing back and those hits weren't hard enough to leave a reminder.

Reactions: AutumnBomb

warlator

Apr 11, 2018
Can someone please give me a list of all the femboy on male / futa on male routes? I really liked the emi on jamie and the incubus/angel on jamie chapters but I can't be bothered reading through every single chapter

Reactions: BlackDahliaStudios

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
Can someone please give me a list of all the femboy on male / futa on male routes? I really liked the emi on jamie and the incubus/angel on jamie chapters but I can't be bothered reading through every single chapter
I'd recommend going to version history in the game and looking through the short update descriptions to find story trees you vibe with. Also check out Gwyn who is mostly femboy type content.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
The stories with canines are fucking amazing. Hope the boys with feminization storylines continue soon. Will the new release be public tomorrow?
Unlikely, the recent release was an incremental and Skooma's releases are incrementals until the first week of the month then a public release. You won't get a public release until June.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Decckar

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Where to find public release downloads of Devious Mundanity?
You can get it on his Patreon or he recently relinked it in his discord, but I suggest waiting til tomorrow. There's a new public release then with more stuff for world and mundanity.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
You can get it on his Patreon or he recently relinked it in his discord, but I suggest waiting til tomorrow. There's a new public release then with more stuff for world and mundanity.
Tomorrow? You mean Saturday?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
New public releases on Patreon

Reactions: q87g

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i feel like i've said this before, but man i really want that 'how do i shot lightning11!!11' path to continue, it was so degrading and humiliating and i love it.

but i'm also happy with any ranma stuff

Edit: after reading the recent thread comments, and how the last 20 messages have been either perople complaining about lack ofpath depth or people explaining why there's alack of path depth (or at least the deep paths are hard to find) I'd like to clarify that i understand perfectly why skoomawrites the way he does, and as someone who writes in their off time, i admire it as i read years ago that if he made himself finish a path before moving on and didn't"""Get distracted""" and move to anotherpath, that all of the writing would suck because he'd be forcing himself and never writing what pops into his head, and i totally understand and agree, and i appreciate that. What i meant by my comment was "I really hope that one of the focuses of his random inspiration in the future is that path" and not "he should drop everything to do thisd random one path out of 1000 because i want it".

sorry about the entire paragraph to clarify something that may have been obvious, but wanted to say it anywayhs as i've been playing deviant world since v9 or earlier (was cleaning out a hard drive from years ago and found deviant world v12, and i guarantee it was the newest version when i downlaoded that) and hold emmense respect for him. ramble over.

Last edited:

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
So far I've seen the biggest complaint about this game being the Dev (Skooma) isn't focusing on one path towards completion. If this Dev was a writer, I'd say they were committing the greatest sin of storytelling by starting up a new story before finishing the current one. But this isn't a writer telling a story, it's a developer stringing an omnibus of various stories, with a multitude of themes and genres, together as one project.

As a writer, I know how long it can take to complete a single story. It can take a year for a novel, one of quality, to be completed. And that is because I'd like to forget what I wrote and review the work with a clear mind. This allows me to read over scenes without jumping to conclusions and, instead, I see whether or not I have made any mistakes that I would've overlooked as its creator. If Skooma doesn't have an editor or beta-readers, then this is all being done with time.

If Skooma reads this, I have something to say towards you: Ignore the anger of would-be kings and keep weaving the shroud, Penelope.
is their name actually penelope or is 'penelope' just the continuation of the weaving the shroud quote?
sorry about pinging for this, just curious

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Some people do that to look like some sort of messiah shinning a light on a dev scamming people. Except 95% of the time they do so without checking anything, and saying that about either people like Skooma, or devs that don't even set up a Patreon or anything, meaning those commenters end up looking like total jackasses.
And if that's not the reason... well they keep commenting that because they don't even make the effort to quickly check the current page, because it's too much effort apparently, but writting up a useless post isn't.
:KEK:
No worries, your post definitely read more of a 'more of X content would be sick' than 'why don't they exclusively write what I want them to.' We've all got paths and characters we hope get more expansion, - personally I'd love for Wilma to get like a full update's worth of content added - and talking about the ones you like and want to see more of is totally cool.

Reactions: AAmTT
2.90 star(s) 53 Votes