TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Can the moderators/staff not just put in a sticky about the regular complaints people post? It'd make sure that people would actually read that those complaints have been said again and again before and they don't need to repeat them.

Reactions: Batspekas

Flargnock

Oct 1, 2017
If you want to search for a specific scene more easily, you can check out the Version History ingame and it'll take you to a specific update.

Reactions: TheGodUncle

MoolaMoona1

Jan 1, 2019
Any paths where a girl gets publically humiliated, or made into a slave? (Gender bender okay, but only if the male portion of the story is short.)

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Any paths where a girl gets publically humiliated, or made into a slave? (Gender bender okay, but only if the male portion of the story is short.)
Samantha going camping with her Aunt has routes where you become her personal pet, get trained by her to be sold to someone else, or become a slave trainer yourself.

Zero content for them yet. You can read a bit about other girls being trained though.

Reactions: MoolaMoona1

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
One of the reviews mentions a futa mom you can give girls to, which route is that?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
One of the reviews mentions a futa mom you can give girls to, which route is that?
Cyan buying a special strap-on online when she stays home. Only her and her mother can have sex in the current version, agreeing to bring her more girls isn’t written yet

Last edited:
Reactions: Icarus Media

Shyboy

Aug 5, 2017
Bunch of text!
As a person who complained (?not complained), I second that.
He shouldn't force himself to nothing. It's better to stay on one game with multiple paths than doing a few games with multiple confusing releases or abandonment or forcing himself to finish something to the sake of finishing it with crap quality. As long there's people who likes his content, he should keep with the quality. He did achieve his goal of monies.

But hey! Ignoring the game for a few months years to see if something you're attuned for had some development is not forcing to do nothing at all. I'm very selective to the games I support because of it, I understand how hard it is to be indie but the sea is full of fish and I don't get paid in dollars to pay three~five times the full price of a triple A game in something that ain't looking at me.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
said stuff
a very, very fair stance to have. 'I appreciate them and support their philosophy of doing things based on motivation and creativity for what they're feeling and not forcing themselves to write specific things, so that everything they write is higher quality and fueled by imagination, but since what they write is cvompletely random and even me paying them wouldn't make them work on my favorite path, i wouldn't pay for it"
that's about how i feel (though i don't really have enough to pay anyways)

Reactions: jamonserrano
2.90 star(s) 53 Votes