Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
When do you all reckon this game will be finished if updates happen with the same consistency? Give it your best guess lol

Gorm13

Aug 19, 2017
When do you all reckon this game will be finished if updates happen with the same consistency? Give it your best guess lol
At this rate of development, never. I just can't see Skooma switching from creating more and more unfinished story branches to continuing every single one they started to a real ending.

I don't mean this as negative criticism necessarily, just an observation. I love this work of art and look forward to every update, but I don't expect to ever see it marked as completed.

Reactions: Watters and Decckar

Rodric

Jan 18, 2018
Is there a Route Map by now? Have been seeing this game for years now...
I don't have the time to read all the content... but maybe there is a map which shows which routes get what fetishes?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Sometime last year I tried the game (?!), and now it still suffers from the same flaw.

Choose character, three clicks (gender, age, person).
Select story .... and that's where the dilemma begins or ends the game. Very few paths go more than 10 clicks, and in all the ones I've tried, I always end up in open ends.
It shows that four paths are planned, two are already dead and the other two end up in a dead end two clicks away. This is annoying, but at least the game has a big plus point. The back button.

Three clicks on this, try another path (if another path exists at all) and experience something new. Oh, unfinished again. Well, at the top left is the back button.
Oh, five clicks back and I choose a new character. Let's see how far I get now.
So yes, the game has some potential. How far will I get this time. But it also offers a lot of frustration potential. What, again not completed.

Hmm, try 2024 again, or leave the game and spend the time wisely?
Oh, I just realized that I wrote a review back in March 2020. I think I still saw portential back then.
I think I'd rather postpone 2024 until 2026, maybe it'll be something by then.

My recommendation to the developer would be to play the game himself, and if he lands in a dead end, to follow this path and bring it to an end, and then start again, look for the next dead end and work on it. Work more purposefully instead of always adding a new slide in many paths and then announcing this as an update, with such little content no one notices anything about progress and the danger that more and more players lose interest and you miss potential supporters (be it financially or through ideas) becomes much smaller.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
My recommendation to the developer would be to play the game himself, and if he lands in a dead end, to follow this path and bring it to an end, and then start again, look for the next dead end and work on it. Work more purposefully instead of always adding a new slide in many paths and then announcing this as an update, with such little content no one notices anything about progress and the danger that more and more players lose interest and you miss potential supporters (be it financially or through ideas) becomes much smaller.
This is just nonsense. Devious Skooma has the most patrons right now than they've ever had. They've been steadily gaining patrons over time and have barely ever seen a dip in the amount.

Those of us who enjoy the game are fine with its content and how it's updated. We know about the many, many deep paths there are and are happy with the content that comes out.

If this game isn't what you like, then that's fine. But please stop coming in here and acting as if your opinion is reality and that there aren't plenty of people who are perfectly happy with the game.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
This is just nonsense. Devious Skooma has the most patrons right now than they've ever had. They've been steadily gaining patrons over time and have barely ever seen a dip in the amount.

Those of us who enjoy the game are fine with its content and how it's updated. We know about the many, many deep paths there are and are happy with the content that comes out.

If this game isn't what you like, then that's fine. But please stop coming in here and acting as if your opinion is reality and that there aren't plenty of people who are perfectly happy with the game.
Read correctly, then you will see that they are recommendations and not instructions.
If you are interested, I can explain the difference between these two things in more detail.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Read correctly, then you will see that they are recommendations and not instructions.
If you are interested, I can explain the difference between these two things in more detail.
Not only do your ""recommendations"" fall on deaf ears, since Skooma doesn't even come here and will never see them, but they don't even match up to reality. Skooma already has a fanbase for this game, their style of writing, and their writing in general. Not only would suddenly altering that alienate their fanbase, but it would also result in them dropping the game entirely within a fairly short amount of time as they burn out forcing themselves to write down a line instead of in their normal style. We know because they tried writing for just Cyan for a year and they ended up having to take multiple months off spread over the following 6 months, and that was with still writing multiple paths at once.

This is not a game intended to ever have a 'complete' tag. This game will not finish. This is basically a playground for Skooma's writing to go wild in. And that's fine. If it's not for you, then that's also fine. But just because you don't like the way they're doing things doesn't mean other people don't; we like their style just fine and we're happy to get some monthly smut tossed our way. They don't have to change for you, and we don't want them to.

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
I really enjoy some of the stories on this game. One of the many problems on this game though. Is the constant dead ends that you will run into. Most of the stories i come back to haven't been updated at all, for a very long Long LONG time. The updates that do come is very minimal and will feel like it will always just add another branch with a dead end. Don't get me wrong as girth is fine, but there's honestly no length. It feels kinda like a fat ugly Ron Jeremy, but without the long schlong and you still somehow make it work. By all means don't stop this game as i enjoy it, but a full story from most of these branches would be appreciated. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: mrdarklord22
Jul 11, 2019
Not only do your ""recommendations"" fall on deaf ears, since Skooma doesn't even come here and will never see them, but they don't even match up to reality. Skooma already has a fanbase for this game, their style of writing, and their writing in general. Not only would suddenly altering that alienate their fanbase...
Man relax, the tone you're putting on implies he kicked your mom after she tripped on the stairs.
In any case, actually finishing one path at a time or at least making significant progress on a path or two rather than incremental progress on about five or six, hypothetically speaking, would likely not alienate the existing fanbase, while everyone have their own preferences regarding which storyline they want to follow, nobody is here to be stonewalled. I think.

Whether or not that approach is sustainable for the author is a different and fair take, and I feel inclined to agree it probably wouldn't work out for ADHD is not just something you can tuck away when it becomes inconvenient. But that aside, I very much think it's a fair criticism that the game suffers because of how little substance some of these path actually have and how annoying it can be when the wide net cast doesn't actually have what certain fish is looking for despite advertising it does up in the tags, and it's just something everyone concerned will have to deal with as a consequence of Skooma's style, for good or for ill.

In short?
EwntSXmXEA0nDWv.jpg

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Love me some bestiality, especially ferals being plapped rather than doing the plapping...
Shame so many paths are currently dead-ends part-way in.

Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know if there is an android version that goes above version 50? I really want to see if there is a continuation of the Amanda Teddy Bear route

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know if there is an android version that goes above version 50? I really want to see if there is a continuation of the Amanda Teddy Bear route
Does it not... just work? It's just an HTML file, I thought even a mobile browser would be able to read it. I fully admit I don't know anything about how mobile interacts with stuff like this, but have you tried to launch the current version?

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I've downloaded versions on my android but they never seem to work, unless I'm missing a step
I did some quick googling, and you can try this: Navigate to where the file is saved, long press on the file to select it, hit your 3 dots option menu up at the top right, and hit "Open With." Then you should be able to select any standard browser.

If that doesn't work, there are probably HTML viewers on the app store, but your mileage may vary on those.

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes