Laurie227

Jan 28, 2019
"While fucking Darian during the blackmail threesome, Buddy can tell his mother to play with herself or suck Darian's nipples."
I have been looking for the start of this path, can anyone help with this??, thank you.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
"While fucking Darian during the blackmail threesome, Buddy can tell his mother to play with herself or suck Darian's nipples."
I have been looking for the start of this path, can anyone help with this??, thank you.
I believe this one is... Halloween as Buddy? I think it has to do with trick or treaters.

Laurie227

Jan 28, 2019
Thank you, it was one of the eggers, some how i kept missing that on, hope they continue this story line.

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
Came here wondering why there was no release this month
Checked the Patreon and Skooma lives in Texas, and one of his family members got hurt during the power outage
Hope everything is ok, guess we'll have to wait a bit longer for an update

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
I thought the content is already decent enough, but no, there's still red choice. looking forward for the new update.
There's never going to not be red entries. If you're only interested in completed games, or ones that will be completed soon, this is most decidedly not the one for you.

Reactions: \EGOIST and Watters

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
There's never going to not be red entries. If you're only interested in completed games, or ones that will be completed soon, this is most decidedly not the one for you.
the problem is the main character i wanted to use is dont have any path, it's stuck after 3 choice.

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
That's really unfortunate, I have a similar problem with a couple characters I want more content of. But unfortunately, that's just how Skooma works. They tried sticking to one character for around a year (Cyan) and it ended up almost completely burning them out. The changelog usually says exactly which character is getting more content at least, and it's usually updated close to the beginning of the month (unless something happens), so you can just pop in once a month to check the changelog here or on Patreon to see if the character you want content of has been updated.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
That's really unfortunate, I have a similar problem with a couple characters I want more content of. But unfortunately, that's just how Skooma works. They tried sticking to one character for around a year (Cyan) and it ended up almost completely burning them out. The changelog usually says exactly which character is getting more content at least, and it's usually updated close to the beginning of the month (unless something happens), so you can just pop in once a month to check the changelog here or on Patreon to see if the character you want content of has been updated.
It's less that it burned them out and more that it didn't "work" as desired. Instead of always working on existing paths and never deviating, they started doing things like looking for excuses to add off shoots and branches that wouldn't have happened before or would have fit other characters better.

It was basically a 9 month experiment that proved "this game will never be complete" because their writing style is based on passion and personal interest to be good, and they can't force those things.

Reactions: Anerion and Decckar

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
It's less that it burned them out and more that it didn't "work" as desired. Instead of always working on existing paths and never deviating, they started doing things like looking for excuses to add off shoots and branches that wouldn't have happened before or would have fit other characters better.

It was basically a 9 month experiment that proved "this game will never be complete" because their writing style is based on passion and personal interest to be good, and they can't force those things.
is that really so bad a story that never end and there a are a few ending it just it got other then you can pick and that go deeper and ps there a new update

Anerion

Jun 14, 2019
If I am correct, apart from Devious World, Skooma is, or was, writing also some other stories, I don't remember the name, Devious Mondanity or somehting like that, it was good and well written, not many choices byt longer pages and interesting subjects. If possible, could someone that like this game try to find also the other one? It's not an official request, just if someone has some free time and skills in doing such things. Thanks a lot in advance!

Decckar

Aug 24, 2017
DM is available along with the DW download usually, it's just the last couple months have been rough so they haven't updated it. I believe the next update will have new DM content.

2.90 star(s) 53 Votes