2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
i think its quite irritating that we can not see anything the wife is doing.
one times is ok, but its all the scenes like that. at least let her retell.
I came here with the intent of checking this update out with the hopes that perhaps that wasn't the case this time around. However, based on your comment, it seems that Dev is using the same formula again. I think I'll pass on this game for now.

King22422

Oct 24, 2021
I have no idea what the dev is thinking if we can only ask our wife "How was your day or what is it to eat?" Sorry I don't know how he wants to build up a suspense arc, the way he presents his game at least not, especially since something should run in the background, where I know how to get to see the events. For me the game is a waste of time and I deleted it.

Reactions: Onyx0731

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Good game, I love the hidden sex angle, but this game always feels like a bit of a cocktease. I'd rather you taker longer to give us bigger content drops with more in them than these shorter new additions.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I have no idea what the dev is thinking if we can only ask our wife "How was your day or what is it to eat?" Sorry I don't know how he wants to build up a suspense arc, the way he presents his game at least not, especially since something should run in the background, where I know how to get to see the events. For me the game is a waste of time and I deleted it.
It's the mystery NTR thing, but it's not really working for this game since the MC is supposed to be in on it. It's not supposed to be NTR but more like willing cuck/sharing, the way the wife is doing it is not really up my alley I don't care about the MC seeing it, but I want to see it. I am not enjoying being cucked, I prefer to watch others be cucked.
Not sure where this boom of "mystery ntr" came from but oh well. All games can't be winners. This one certainly could be but to me is not currently.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
It's the mystery NTR thing, but it's not really working for this game since the MC is supposed to be in on it. It's not supposed to be NTR but more like willing cuck/sharing, the way the wife is doing it is not really up my alley I don't care about the MC seeing it, but I want to see it. I am not enjoying being cucked, I prefer to watch others be cucked.
Not sure where this boom of "mystery ntr" came from but oh well. All games can't be winners. This one certainly could be but to me is not currently.
I actually think it's working well. Not sure if you've played up to the current, but it's starting to take a turn. The MC is in on it when he's directing it and expecting it. Be we're seeing that the wife is starting to do things without his approval, or even telling him it happened.

A classic case of cuck life gone to far.

I think it works.

The hidden sex thing is just a genre. If it's not your thing, I get it. Other people do though. And TBH - from a developer point of view, it cuts way down on time as you don't need to be hyper-specific about animations and posing then. You can get away with a lot you couldn't if the scene was fully shown.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pyrrical

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I actually think it's working well. Not sure if you've played up to the current, but it's starting to take a turn. The MC is in on it when he's directing it and expecting it. Be we're seeing that the wife is starting to do things without his approval, or even telling him it happened.

A classic case of cuck life gone to far.

I think it works.

The hidden sex thing is just a genre. If it's not your thing, I get it. Other people do though. And TBH - from a developer point of view, it cuts way down on time as you don't need to be hyper-specific about animations and posing then. You can get away with a lot you couldn't if the scene was fully shown.
Just sounds like cutting corners tbh.. and I know it's a genre but it's never been that prevalent. It's probably the least popular one. From what I know and I am just gonna assume it's because of not seeing the action as the player or at least not given the choice to see it.
That's the point, it's going too far too fast and mostly offscreen. I get that some people like to use their imagination and think of themselves as the MC, I am just not wired that way. I am more a bystander that enjoys looking a ghost over the characters shoulders or something like. I guess a Sadistic voyeur would be accurate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyrrical

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Facepalm me all you want but against my better judgement, I went ahead and downloaded this "update" and played it. This dev is 100% milking. Why offer an update at all if it's only the continuation of the last scene from the previous update (which if you choose Open the door a little more, ends the scene immediately) and then "END"
Sad to have to do it because this was actually a really promising NTR game but I'm ignoring this thread now.

Reactions: RCC14

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
Some kind of imitation of a game update, those who have already played will not go back and review the animations, those who have not played will not see the difference either, and the development of the game stands still.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
i think its quite irritating that we can not see anything the wife is doing.
one times is ok, but its all the scenes like that. at least let her retell.
the same with teaser date Kanon. but at least that one, the dev gives you an option to play Kanon's pov after playing the male perspective. Idk if the dev for this one has that in mind

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres a dialog where the wife is telling: its more trilling if u dont know and the MC agree.
so Im thinking thats the idea to not show anything. at least for now.
but that should be optional if u ask me. sure its the DEVS idea and we should accept that but that doesn't mean we need to like it :D

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
What a lucky bastard

p1_2.png

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
theres a dialog where the wife is telling: its more trilling if u dont know and the MC agree.
so Im thinking thats the idea to not show anything. at least for now.
but that should be optional if u ask me. sure its the DEVS idea and we should accept that but that doesn't mean we need to like it :D
Totally agree. Should be optional.
It can be more trilling for some, I myself prefer to see it. Since I'm kind of enjoying the game, I hope they give us a choice, and make more 'talk' content to make the wife less shallow.

Reactions: baka
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes