2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Still not worth the download if you're looking to actually SEE what's going on. Some people have said that all the events are in MC's imagination and I'm starting to wonder if this is true or not.
So far, we've only had build-up and no confirmation that anything is happening between Wife and Kenji other than the imagination of the MC and some subtle "maybe" here and there from the wife.

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Yeah, I like ntr but shota ntr esp when the kid has a tiny pencil penis makes no sense since if the husband or bf can't stify her, what can a tiny kid do, i guess there are some ways if if you're creative, but honestly having a adult or ugly old man is way more believable than a kid. My guess is they self insert as the little kid stealing a grown women from a male working man even though they're so small/kid; thus making them superior than a "adult" whereas they're just a small kid that's living with their parents. Sort of like, hey, i'm a kid that lives with my parents and I just "stole" your women from under you, which makes you less than me, guess?
I get why you folks think the shota is about the ntr, and therefore question how that could be a turn-on, but it's actually not about the sharing/cucking kink at all, it's about living vicariously through that shota character...you see as a *eh em* 'young man', I had experiences with adult women, and wanted more, lol, so once I became an adult, the shota thing is the only way to relive that particular fantasy. :devilish:

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
.21 doesn't download from Mixdrop - Firefox is flagging a virus/malware and halts the download. Never had that before, flagged during download by Firefox. YMMV.

Workupload didn't trigger the warning.

Last edited:

Bearjkk

Sep 8, 2019
anyone know how to proceed after open up message on phone? ive click the blue line but nothing happen

edit: nvm just click anywhere else beside phone

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Devoted Wife [v0.21] [LoveStory]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
This game is a great for ntr-light but naughty take of the genre..... Hubby knows what's up, just at his learned pace........and the wife is slow rolling him at the right same pace, her daily playdates with the young guy with the big dick will lead to her riding her hubbies face after work every day in about three months or two updates.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes