2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Anybody's saves from last version work? I get errors on every recent save and don't care enough about this game to start over.
it´s not written in the op changelog but the user has it into his spoiler her.There is written: **Unfortunately, due to some significant changes in the game's code, save files from previous versions will no longer work.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
it´s not written in the op changelog but the user has it into his spoiler her.There is written: **Unfortunately, due to some significant changes in the game's code, save files from previous versions will no longer work.
Oh well, time to free up some hard drive space then. Hate games with shitty programming.

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Anybody's saves from last version work? I get errors on every recent save and don't care enough about this game to start over.
Maybe you downloaded the wrong version. If you played the non roam version and now want to use the saves on the roam verison you get errors. Download the other version and everything should works fine.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
the roam was pretty nice, i can see why this update took this time but i hope the next one won't take as much lol

alexmckennet

Oct 3, 2018
It was disappointing to wait so long and see so little progress after the last update.. I hope we see something that deserves our support in the near future.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The sandbox is pretty useless, the only time something happens is when you advance the main story, interacting with her at other times doesn't affect stats at all, and despite the choices, there's still no branching paths, it's either a slight variation of the scene or basically a choice to see the scene or not.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes