2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

bakkane

Aug 26, 2018
bro he did not even try with this update, nothing new, not even one sex scene and plus the only sexual scene in the game is hidden behind a pay wall, how much of a money hungry person could you be to do this, you are just driving your fans away

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
bro he did not even try with this update, nothing new, not even one sex scene and plus the only sexual scene in the game is hidden behind a pay wall, how much of a money hungry person could you be to do this, you are just driving your fans away

and yet on his patreon page he says that the game is totally free !!

he wastes time making totally useless animations, which makes you more seasick than anything else, in addition he uses HS which is no longer at all on top, in short this dev did not understand anything

the game is clearly a plagiarism of Indecent wife hana but low end and cheap

the game has been released since Sep 26, 2022 and today

story renders 394pics
it takes between 5 and 15min to render on HS

Story short animation 134

you're wasting your time making animations where there's no need, it's a visual novel and not a movie

I think the dev wants to do well but he has no sense of priorities

394 renders in 7 months on honey select, it's ridiculous

lovestorygames
you have to focus on the story !! make the animations only on the sex scene and nothing else , and stop with your paywall, you annoy everyone and scare away potential contributors

give people pleasure and not frustration, and you'll see it's going to get better and better

Good luck

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
where is this

v0.19.0 (05/4/23)
  • 40000+ words
  • 45+ new renders
  • 27 new animations
i don't see anything new especially this 27

Reactions: LarryF

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
where is this

v0.19.0 (05/4/23)
  • 40000+ words
  • 45+ new renders
  • 27 new animations
i don't see anything new especially this 27
I am not really sure, but I did notice that there is some new stuff in the already existing scenes we have already completed. I noticed this when I started a new play through. So this update could be to complete and or flesh out already existing stuff. That way when we do get some new content it will have a better transition and the story will be fluid instead of it feeling like something is missing.

Last edited:

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
I am not really sure, but I did notice that there is some new stuff in the already existing scenes we have already completed. I noticed this when I started a new play through. So this update could be to complete and or flesh out already existing stuff. That way when we do get some new content it will have a better transition and the story will be fluid instead of it feeling like something is missing.
forget it, this dev is just a milker, I'll put this to my ignore list from now on

jillybeans

Apr 22, 2018
I cant tell, does this have avoidable ntr and cucking? Cause it feels from the little i play no matter the choices i get cucked by kenji?

• Haha
Reactions: row5h5

row5h5

Dec 22, 2022
i'm not here to shit on NTR(i'm a calm hater, let's move on)

but the devotion in this wife is about be that willing to satisfy her husband's fetishes?XD to the point of breaking their wedding-vows?XD

i can imagine a sex scene where, she fucks a dude and she is like "but i'm doing this bc i love my husband so much! Ooooh i'm having sex with this massive chad who is insulting my husband for being a cuck, because i love my husband sooooooo much"

this is not a critique to the game itself...just making humour about how some NTR-games, have the sweetest and sometimes the most adorable names XD

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Please, get me an explain about this kind of games: what is the difference choosing “cum on belly” and “cum in pussy” or “cum over face” and “cum in mouth” ? I think in the mind of the Dev this change something in gameplay, right ?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: heimdal74

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

Hi All!
Devoted Wife v0.2
is available for you to download for your PC, Linux, Mac and Android devices.

Download Links (Roam)(v0.2):
Win/Linux
:
Mac :
Android :

Download Links (No Roam)(v0.2):

Win/Linux
:
Mac :
Android :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
sorry if been asked but is there a walkthrough in any format.. a few of the early dialogue choices had me a little puzzled what direction it resulted in as they seemed to just end up saying the same regardless

Reactions: ChaosC

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Anybody's saves from last version work? I get errors on every recent save and don't care enough about this game to start over.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes