2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope this will have some branching paths someday, it looked like it was going to have that by getting the wife horny but refraining from having sex with her, but that was abandoned the next evening, where the content was the same as the "other path" again, I recommend you change that and keep the branches going instead, because the choices are only "choose your alternate scene" options now, without affecting the story at all, so it's basically a kinetic novel.

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
What about the "dad" character? I l'm assuming that he is probably the MC's father, will come to visit him one day, sees Rina taking a shower/ changing clothes, takes an interest in her and things go from there.

Reactions: lovestorygames

lovestorygames

Game Developer
May 5, 2022
What about the "dad" character? I l'm assuming that he is probably the MC's father, will come to visit him one day, sees Rina taking a shower/ changing clothes, takes an interest in her and things go from there.
Hi Sommelier, sorry for the late response.
Some platforms have strict policies regarding content with incest elements. And having a "dad" character might trigger some red flags. I am still figuring out a way to solve this.

Reactions: NTR Sommelier

lovestorygames

Game Developer
May 5, 2022
I hope this will have some branching paths someday, it looked like it was going to have that by getting the wife horny but refraining from having sex with her, but that was abandoned the next evening, where the content was the same as the "other path" again, I recommend you change that and keep the branches going instead, because the choices are only "choose your alternate scene" options now, without affecting the story at all, so it's basically a kinetic novel.
Hi DarkDaemonx, sorry for the late response.
This is a feature that I am currently working on. It's a complex feature, but if everything goes well.
I should be able to release it in update v0.2 with the roaming feature.
Thank you for playing

Reactions: DarkDaemonX

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Hi DarkDaemonx, sorry for the late response.
This is a feature that I am currently working on. It's a complex feature, but if everything goes well.
I should be able to release it in update v0.2 with the roaming feature.
Thank you for playing
Roaming? I didn't expect that, that would really make it set itself apart from Indecent Wife Hana.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lovestorygames

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Is this version the free or the patreon version?
Only my guess now, but i thinks it is the Free Version(EA Would be proud of this DLC Bullshit) because on his Patreon he released the 0.19.

And i dont think that the Dev itself post the Patreon Version here x)

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Only my guess now, but i thinks it is the Free Version(EA Would be proud of this DLC Bullshit) because on his Patreon he released the 0.19.

And i dont think that the Dev itself post the Patreon Version here x)
It's definitely the free version, but at the same time this update was disappointing, I hope when the roaming feature gets added, the writing will also improve, if it didn't have visuals you'd barely be able to follow anything

At least the dev changed it so there are no actual exclusives anymore: Patreon builds contains the latest updates, animated scenes, more contents. They will be available to the public in approx. 20 days from the date of publishing.

Edit: Nevermind, that's just confusing text, the public version gets released 20 days after the patreon version gets released, but not with the same content.
I still hate that.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
One thing I always say for games that have (ntr) if you're going to put this on then do something right, if you're going to have another man, who's going to exploit Mc's wife that's something worth looking at, it's disgusting to look at the member of ( Kenji) that is. View attachment 2409606 View attachment 2409607
And on top of that Mc here gets all excited and excited about what he sees.:ROFLMAO:
He is doing it right. Just because it's not your preferred way of doing something doesn't make it wrong.
This MC is a cuck. Your feelings on the matter are not important. There isn't just one type of NTR no matter how much this site likes to think so.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
He is doing it right. Just because it's not your preferred way of doing something doesn't make it wrong.
This MC is a cuck. Your feelings on the matter are not important. There isn't just one type of NTR no matter how much this site likes to think so.
That same statement also applies to you, doesn't it?
And sorry for the sincerity, but I don't think you are a fan of NTR, most likely you are part of another category, the ant-MC, where every MC is an idiot and must be betrayed in the first minute of the game, where the story , immersion, realism doesn't matter, and all that matters is that the MC suffers right from the start.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes