2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

TakatsukiRitsu

Feb 8, 2023
Hi TakatsukiRitsu,
Currently, there are no plans for translations, but it's something that I may consider in the future.
If there's enough interest from the community, I would be happy to explore the possibility of having translations available.

By the way, can you please let me know which language you are interested in?
This game will be very popular if translated into Chinese!

lovestorygames

Game Developer
May 5, 2022
Are you joking me?
I'm pretty sure last update ended maybe 2 minutes before this update ends.
Hi Jamie,
I wanted to let you know that update 0.17 contain slightly less new contents compared to previous updates. This is because I have spent a significant amount of time redoing all previous renders on the male protagonist cock size, based on the . The holiday season has also had an impact on the development schedule.
I want to assure you that I am still working hard to bring you more content and more features in the upcoming updates.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Hi Jamie,
I wanted to let you know that update 0.17 contain slightly less new contents compared to previous updates. This is because I have spent a significant amount of time redoing all previous renders on the male protagonist cock size, based on the . The holiday season has also had an impact on the development schedule.
I want to assure you that I am still working hard to bring you more content and more features in the upcoming updates.
Don't fret man. I'm just sad that I don't get to let the lil dude fuck the wife yet .
Do your thing bro!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lovestorygames

ferdi12487

Nov 2, 2017
I would love if later on there could be a path in where the mc knows that Kenji likes his wife and that they do naughty stuff but the wife doesnt tell the mc... So we could watch her do all the lewd things she wants thinking we dont know!

Reactions: L0b0ts

bdsoce

Mar 13, 2018
just asked myself :how much money can you lost by puting the gallery behind a paywall?
cause its a cold shower for sure.i sure wont support a game with that kind of policy and i think i wont be the only one .
when can put support for "dark magic" or "the hero party must fail" ; even help technobrake and ntrman and get like 5 finished game for 5 bukcs (and help ongoing project),here i must pay 5 dollars for a galery with 5 scene with teasing in it ...People should look at the "market" and think before puting a tag price on anything.
by no means this message its a mean to insult or degrading someone work.
btw, if anything great work anyway ,do your best ,good luck!

Last edited:

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
a supposedly public version with a paywall for the gallery, that makes me laugh softly!!:LOL:

you are dishonest and a liar:mad::mad:

I remind you that on your Patreon page you marked that the game is "TOTALLY FREE":unsure:

already the shot of the versions without the videos it was filthy:sick:

the code for the gallery is disgusting:eek::eek:(n)(n)
especially since it is completely useless because there are tools to decompress RPA like Unren:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the only thing you will end up having is hatred and a very bad reputation for you and your game and your futures game

the early access advantage is good enough(y)(y)

so my advice

keep your EA for your patreons
makes sure to offer a really free public version with all the functions active
offers more content because the number of renderings offered at each update is totally ridiculous
you pass for a fat lazy greedy developer

the real success is CONVINCING and not FORCING

good day to you

Wishmazter

Mar 2, 2018
I'm the hero this time.

Devoted Wife v0.17

Download Links:

Windows/Linux:
Drive / Workupload password protected / Mega

Mac:
Drive / Workupload password protected

Android:
Drive / Workupload password protected

*VAULT PASSCODE : 2-6-8-8

It is recommended that you play the game from the beginning. Some videos will not appear if you chose "skip to latest version" option in the beginning of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
passcode invalid ... tried saves and new game

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Ok, I get it, it was a very short update, but what was really confusing was the page where it says that is all for this update. The download is 17.1 but the ending page says 17.0, so, I guess that page needs updating as well. Love the game and waiting for little dude to fuck the wife.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lovestorygames

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: LoveStory
One thing I always say for games that have (ntr) if you're going to put this on then do something right, if you're going to have another man, who's going to exploit Mc's wife that's something worth looking at, it's disgusting to look at the member of ( Kenji) that is. p97.jpg tiny-text.gif
And on top of that Mc here gets all excited and excited about what he sees.:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes