2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
For such a bad quality game I think dev should pay people to play instead. I downloaded out of curiosity, played 3 minutes and shut it down, terrible

Reactions: Jimmy Rayor

lovestorygames

Game Developer
May 5, 2022
For such a bad quality game I think dev should pay people to play instead. I downloaded out of curiosity, played 3 minutes and shut it down, terrible
Thank you for your feedback on the game. I apologize that it did not meet your expectations.
I value all feedback, both positive and negative, as it helps improve and create better experiences for our players.
I appreciate you taking the time to play and provide your feedback,
but I understand that not all players will enjoy specific genre of the game and it may not be suitable for everyone.

Reactions: CVDO and Sonar2020

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
Thank you for your feedback on the game. I apologize that it did not meet your expectations.
I value all feedback, both positive and negative, as it helps improve and create better experiences for our players.
I appreciate you taking the time to play and provide your feedback,
but I understand that not all players will enjoy specific genre of the game and it may not be suitable for everyone.

I have the impression that it is IA ChatGPT which answers instead of lovestorygames, because it is exactly the same behavior on certain facebook page SAV of several companies :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lovestorygames

Game Developer
May 5, 2022
I have the impression that it is IA ChatGPT which answers instead of lovestorygames, because it is exactly the same behavior on certain facebook page SAV of several companies :LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I assure you that I respond to every comments personally and was just trying to respond professionally.
I've been replying to emails this way before the existance of gbt.
We humans did it first. AIs are just following in the footsteps of us humans.
But I appreciate your feedback, and I apologize for any confusion caused
From now on, I will make my replies sound less like an AI :Kappa:

Reactions: NTR Sommelier

lovestorygames

Game Developer
May 5, 2022
Yes I agree with your comment.
I have been focusing too much on the scenes between the main character and his wife.
I am actually working on more teasing contents after I am done resizing mc's penis.
Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: NTR Sommelier

lovestorygames

Game Developer
May 5, 2022
Because many of my patrons have specific preferences for how they want the MC to look.

Although some might argue that the size for the character does not matter, its the plot that matters.
Others argue that the size difference opens up new possibilities for the storyline.
I agree to both statements.
Hence I started a poll for my patrons to decide, and a majority of them preferred a more "normal" 5-6in penis.(The current one is large)

I try my best to provide my patrons with a greater sense of involvement in the development process. :)

Reactions: Caninenappe

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Because many of my patrons have specific preferences for how they want the MC to look.

Although some might argue that the size for the character does not matter, its the plot that matters.
Others argue that the size difference opens up new possibilities for the storyline.
I agree to both statements.
Hence I started a poll for my patrons to decide, and a majority of them preferred a more "normal" 5-6in penis.(The current one is large)

I try my best to provide my patrons with a greater sense of involvement in the development process. :)
They'll probably want Kenji's penis to be a lot bigger than the MC's next.

Just curious, but what were the options in the poll?

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wonder why 0.17 isn't here yet, had to grab it from another pirate site that starts with a K.

lovestorygames

Game Developer
May 5, 2022
I wonder why 0.17 isn't here yet, had to grab it from another pirate site that starts with a K.
This is the latest public version.
The public release of 0.17 is planned on February 18th, 2023.

Early releases and other perks are offered as incentives for financial support.
The reason I am able to dedicate my time to the game is due to the support received from those who financially support the project.

The financial support helps sustain the my work.

However, I understand that this is a piracy site.
and I will update the links on this thread accordingly when someone releases it on this forum.

If you like the game and want to support the development of the game,
Do consider supporting me on Patreon. Thank you!

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes