2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
LoveStory:
The game is totally free :unsure::unsure:

*Public versions does not contain animated scenes, gallery, special galleries and other features. :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Patreon versions on the other hand, contains all the features. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

we must not have the same definition of the term totally free !!:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: the game is totally restricted would be more suitable :ROFLMAO::LOL:

completely identical to Indecent-Wife-Hana!! aaaaa paiwall when you hold us :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

be honest on your Patreon page and remove this "totally free" because he is not and because you look like a liar who only thinks about money!! (n)(n)(n)(n)
Yes, this Dev is really a Scherzkeks (jokester)! I would not say anything if the animations were paywalled, because I am not a fan of animations in VNs in general, only very few are good, so I do not miss them. Even the special galleries as a gimmick for the patrons, who cares? BUT since practically anything else is also paywalled, you cannot say "totally free"!
While it is nice to get a public version, this "totally free" is definitely hyperbole and misleading, the "pay to win" version for Visual Novels.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
F95 is not a pirate site per se, I once jokingly said, we should call the undertitle "Pirates & Patrons", since that is more fitting. F95 has "liberated" stuff, but also free and public versions of erotic games and is a discussion forum for AVNs. And not to forget a place where erotic game developers can advertise their games. This site is one of the possibilities to make your game more known, there are a lot of members who become patrons of various games.
And there is not a small number of members who only download the free stuff. So no, F95 is not your average pirate site.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I find it difficult to believe that people would allow themselves to be forced to pay just to see the hidden content. I don't like being backed into a corner and I don't like being forced, at least not in this context. This paywall crap is not right and hopefully, it works against them. If you put out a good enough game that people like and if they can afford it, then they will contribute willingly. Forcing players to pay for content in itself might turn them off to the game completely. Personally, I am headed in that direction, and I like the game, it's sad.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
All these issues would be fixed if people upload the Patreon versions here instead of the public ones, normally people only have Patreon versions for early access, as it should be, not for putting loads of stuff behind a paywall.

Reactions: KiraJames

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I find it difficult to believe that people would allow themselves to be forced to pay just to see the hidden content. I don't like being backed into a corner and I don't like being forced, at least not in this context. This paywall crap is not right and hopefully, it works against them. If you put out a good enough game that people like and if they can afford it, then they will contribute willingly. Forcing players to pay for content in itself might turn them off to the game completely. Personally, I am headed in that direction, and I like the game, it's sad.
Quite right, e.g. a game I like very much will soon pop up on Steam and I will buy it to support the dev. I could keep using the free version here, but I want to support the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
If the MC asks his wife to have sex with another man, IT IS NOT NTR according to F95 tag guidelines.

Reactions: Saga89

skryks

Mar 16, 2018
IDK what he is talking about or what he is thinking himself , cause this is still the same old honey select which internert is full of these Games . I know that many of you are comparing it with Indecent Hana but guys .... look out . That guy is drawing scenes .. , he still charges way to much for 2 scenes pro month but here ... hmmm . Idk , like '' lack of quality ,in 1 update the same 2 scenes even though he is using Honey select . I like the story and Ntr stuff and how it began , but it's not worth 15 or 5 $ . Maybe for 1 or 3 atleast

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I quit the game before any choices. Right at beginning when he mentioned that she didn't realize/notice what a short dress she had, as if that was the main issue? It was completely see-through. Just get out! That's far worse than when some people hide their identity and it's painfully obvious who they are, thinking of the Shadow Garden anime right now. I can still cope with that but this? Unless the protagonist has some superman x-ray, no! Even if it's intended to break immersion and not take itself seriously or whatnot, just no!

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Paywall?! Im sorry, you are a naive developer, thats not the way to do business my man. Bad move. Paywall games often have short live. Do you want people to spend their hard-earned money on you? Make them like you, not just your product. Good luck, you will need.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
the dev is a POS, you literally ripped your concept from another dev, used premade assets instead of making your own (like Hana wife dev). Then to top if off you become even worse every update and block more behind paywalls. Your unresponsive on here which means imo you only care for money. It's mind boggling that you have over 200 patreons (idiots) sorry but true.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes