2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
is it just me or is this game short as hell, or is this a weekly release, seems I start it and it`s already over...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi Sommelier, sorry for the late response.
Some platforms have strict policies regarding content with incest elements. And having a "dad" character might trigger some red flags. I am still figuring out a way to solve this.
You could maybe do a variable for him.That he is per defauld like an old friend or so and if you change the variable then he is the father

• Red Heart
Reactions: lovestorygames

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020

Hi All!
Devoted Wife v0.19
is available for you to download for your PC, Linux, Mac and Android devices.

For a comprehensive lists of new features, enhancements, bug fixes, and other changes added in each version. *Download links are available in your membership tab
Download Links (v0.19):
Win/Linux
:
Mac :
Android :

I'm currently working on a path system for the game that will allow you to choose which paths you want to take, and dialogues will change accordingly, making your gameplay experience even more immersive and customizable. However, it's a complex feature that requires careful planning and implementation, so I appreciate your patience as I work on it.
**It is recommended that you play the game from the beginning. Some videos will not appear if you chose "skip to latest version" option in the beginning of the game. ***I'm excited to announce that we now have a server! This will be a great place for us to connect, share ideas, and discuss everything related to our community.
Thank you
Have a good day !

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DevotedWife-0.19Public
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
For something that is a clear rip off of IWH (who has custom artwork), this is even more slow paced and reuses scenes smh.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes