2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Yep, it was boring and incredibly underwhelming for a months worth of waiting. I voiced my concern on the discord, but Lovestory deleted it, and DM'd me, stating that the blurry images were because "Teasing is a central theme of the game"

Really disappointing.
When I was still supporting, he was just starting with this censorship thing, I complained, other people also complained, but they still continued to support.
When my friend supported, he also complained, had comments deleted, and stopped supporting, other people complained, but continued to support.
The reason I stopped supporting was: Having my comment deleted (I lose total respect for a developer who keeps deleting comments, just because legitimate criticisms were made in these comments), and for everything else I explained in previous comments.
There were other people who complained, their comments were deleted too, but they continued to support.
And you? You've already had your comments deleted, you complain about censorship (rightfully so), and the developer told you that, and probably to others too. But you continue to support it.
The question that remains is? How do you want something to change?
It's the developer's right to do whatever he wants with his game, if he wants to make shitty censorship the main theme of the game, so be it, and that's what he's going to do. That's why you're paying him.
No offense man, nothing personal against you.

Reactions: giorgyo777

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
When I was still supporting, he was just starting with this censorship thing, I complained, other people also complained, but they still continued to support.
When my friend supported, he also complained, had comments deleted, and stopped supporting, other people complained, but continued to support.
The reason I stopped supporting was: Having my comment deleted (I lose total respect for a developer who keeps deleting comments, just because legitimate criticisms were made in these comments), and for everything else I explained in previous comments.
There were other people who complained, their comments were deleted too, but they continued to support.
And you? You've already had your comments deleted, you complain about censorship (rightfully so), and the developer told you that, and probably to others too. But you continue to support it.
The question that remains is? How do you want something to change?
It's the developer's right to do whatever he wants with his game, if he wants to make shitty censorship the main theme of the game, so be it, and that's what he's going to do. That's why you're paying him.
No offense man, nothing personal against you.
Just to clarify, I'm not a paying supporters.
With that said, I may be wrong but I don't think the blurred images are meant to be censorship. I think it is more about 'teasing' the player. Since the MC can't see what is happening, he can only imagine what is happening. Seems obvious, at least to me, that this Dev takes a lot of 'inspiration' from 'Indecent Wife Hana', which that Dev used blurred images early on for those 'MC can only image' scenes.

hoangtucodon

Nov 30, 2023
Thanks for the help! It was actually a coding issue apparently. I entered the password on a previous version and it has continued to work up until 0.27.
So what is the correct password? I entered 122333 and it was wrong. If you know, please let me know what the correct password is, thank you.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Just to clarify, I'm not a paying supporters.
With that said, I may be wrong but I don't think the blurred images are meant to be censorship. I think it is more about 'teasing' the player. Since the MC can't see what is happening, he can only imagine what is happening. Seems obvious, at least to me, that this Dev takes a lot of 'inspiration' from 'Indecent Wife Hana', which that Dev used blurred images early on for those 'MC can only image' scenes.
That's the reason I don't play the other game. Seeing the censored story, and then seeing the same uncensored story from another point of view. I hate that, and that's why I'm extremely disappointed with this game, as I didn't imagine that this developer would copy even the shitty censorship of the other game. But apparently that's what supporters want, to pay to see censored scenes and then pay again to see the same uncensored scenes.
Edit: I forgot to respond to your opinion, you think it's not censorship, it's the MC's imagination. Man, for me it's censorship, what kind of imagination is this? Where is everything blurred? Is the MC that stupid that he can't even imagine a clear scene? The developer could very well make those imagination frames uncensored, or blurred if you prefer. For me it was just laziness.

Last edited:

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That's the reason I don't play the other game. Seeing the censored story, and then seeing the same uncensored story from another point of view. I hate that, and that's why I'm extremely disappointed with this game, as I didn't imagine that this developer would copy even the shitty censorship of the other game. But apparently that's what supporters want, to pay to see censored scenes and then pay again to see the same uncensored scenes.
Edit: I forgot to respond to your opinion, you think it's not censorship, it's the MC's imagination. Man, for me it's censorship, what kind of imagination is this? Where is everything blurred? Is the MC that stupid that he can't even imagine a clear scene? The developer could very well make those imagination frames uncensored, or blurred if you prefer. For me it was just laziness.
In 'IWH', the player stops seeing blurred images once the MC starts seeing what's actually happening. I assume the blurred images will go away once the MC gets to see what's really going on. A difference between this dev and the dev for 'IWH' is that IWH's dev explained to his patreon followers why the images were blurred. As far as I know, he didn't delete any comments.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
From what I read here, I realized that blurred images are not censorship, but a way that the developer uses to keep the player in suspense, to tease him.
I will say quite frankly that it worked for me for a while, but now it is simply impossible to continue in the same way. If the developer does not understand this, it is very sad.
I'm not updating the game and if it doesn't go from blurry images to normal things, this game will die for me.
But here's what's strange to me, I read that this developer is supported financially. In this regard, I do not understand, do these people like this kind of content or do they still hope that the blurred images will be replaced by normal ones in the future?

Reactions: giorgyo777

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
In 'IWH', the player stops seeing blurred images once the MC starts seeing what's actually happening. I assume the blurred images will go away once the MC gets to see what's really going on. A difference between this dev and the dev for 'IWH' is that IWH's dev explained to his patreon followers why the images were blurred. As far as I know, he didn't delete any comments.
The person who deleted the comments was the developer of this game. But now that I have confirmation that censorship is a central part of the game, the game has just died for me, I don't feel like waiting another year or two to start seeing the uncensored images.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
From what I read here, I realized that blurred images are not censorship, but a way that the developer uses to keep the player in suspense, to tease him.
I will say quite frankly that it worked for me for a while, but now it is simply impossible to continue in the same way. If the developer does not understand this, it is very sad.
I'm not updating the game and if it doesn't go from blurry images to normal things, this game will die for me.
But here's what's strange to me, I read that this developer is supported financially. In this regard, I do not understand, do these people like this kind of content or do they still hope that the blurred images will be replaced by normal ones in the future?
Exactly, it was interesting once or twice, now it's annoying.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The person who deleted the comments was the developer of this game. But now that I have confirmation that censorship is a central part of the game, the game has just died for me, I don't feel like waiting another year or two to start seeing the uncensored images.
While I'm not ready to be a financially supporter, I do like this enough to keep checking out the updates. Hopefully, we won't have to wait a whole year before we start seeing some real action.

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
While I'm not ready to be a financially supporter, I do like this enough to keep checking out the updates. Hopefully, we won't have to wait a whole year before we start seeing some real action.
To be honest, I was interested in the story that I thought the game would have, but it was completely different from what I expected. The game itself is very repetitive. I like sanbox, but a sanbox where things progress. And in this case, there were several handjobs, only changing the day and location, but it was always the same thing. And if you look, the other events are also very similar. Like I said, I was playing for the story, visually, graphically it's very outdated. I think it's time to put my laziness aside and start writing my own story, from my point of view.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I think it's time to put my laziness aside and start writing my own story, from my point of view.
I see that you use a translator. May I ask what your native language is?
Also, if you ever write a story, feel free to run it by me. I will give you my honest feedback. Perhaps one day, you can turn it into a game and post it here. :)

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I see that you use a translator. May I ask what your native language is?
Also, if you ever write a story, feel free to run it by me. I will give you my honest feedback. Perhaps one day, you can turn it into a game and post it here. :)
To what you said, I would also add that writing a good story is only half the battle, it is very important how to visualize this story.

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
1 year since the game release and just a bunch of the dumb MC imagining things, and now the blurred sex scenes, utterly pathetic.

Building tension is one thing, it's good, now letting people eager to have an orgasm playing an erotic game for OVER A YEAR? This is not building tension, this is being dumb or lazy, while milking the fools who still support.

Now the password 122333 don't work anymore and you can barely play the game since dev fucked up with old saves.

But with all the pathetic behaviour from dev I'm out of this game, didn't support it before thankfully, neither I'll keep checking this, won't play it even for free.

Sad thing, the idea of the game is good, the wife is interesting, new boss version is better.
A waste.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 10 Votes