2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I had left the thread and turned off notifications. But looking at the latest replies this morning, I saw the name of the game and decided to take a look at the thread. And I came across messages asking for the update. So I went to the website (which is on the 1st page of this thread,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)
Guys, just go to his site or on discord (it was public when I joined, I don't know if it still is).
If there are any supporters of this game in this thread, could you answer me something?
I just passed on the links to the people who asked, but I never even downloaded the game. And today I had some time, so I thought to myself, it can't hurt to take a look.
I played it and didn't understand a thing. Is the public version strangely cut or has the developer changed everything again?
I ask this because it has less content than the previous version, a lot of what was there hasn't appeared here.
But looking at the images and animations (using unren), there's a lot that wasn't shown in this version.

Reactions: UnsungMartyr

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I had left the thread and turned off notifications. But looking at the latest replies this morning, I saw the name of the game and decided to take a look at the thread. And I came across messages asking for the update. So I went to the website (which is on the 1st page of this thread,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
)
Guys, just go to his site or on discord (it was public when I joined, I don't know if it still is).
If there are any supporters of this game in this thread, could you answer me something?
I just passed on the links to the people who asked, but I never even downloaded the game. And today I had some time, so I thought to myself, it can't hurt to take a look.
I played it and didn't understand a thing. Is the public version strangely cut or has the developer changed everything again?
I ask this because it has less content than the previous version, a lot of what was there hasn't appeared here.
But looking at the images and animations (using unren), there's a lot that wasn't shown in this version.
There has been some content cut from the game or changed. I believe the cut content is going to be put back in the game at a later date. For instance, an update from a long time ago had the MC's dad arrive at the front door but that content was cut. I think that was changed to a mailman.

Reactions: V&M

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
There has been some content cut from the game or changed. I believe the cut content is going to be put back in the game at a later date. For instance, an update from a long time ago had the MC's dad arrive at the front door but that content was cut. I think that was changed to a mailman.
So he really hasn't lost the habit of cutting out existing content and putting it back in to say that it has content. Well, I have nothing more to say, I hope that when it comes to the next release, people will look for the update in the right place, as I don't think anything will be leaked here anymore, and I don't think the developer will come here either.
Time to turn off notifications again.

Reactions: jjwolf257

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
So he really hasn't lost the habit of cutting out existing content and putting it back in to say that it has content. Well, I have nothing more to say, I hope that when it comes to the next release, people will look for the update in the right place, as I don't think anything will be leaked here anymore, and I don't think the developer will come here either.
Time to turn off notifications again.
Yeah the content has been getting smaller and less exciting with each update. I think the last update was a single conversation as the new content.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Oh well that's a bit of a disappointment. When it first appeared it was quite promising but sadly with each update it now appears it is not worth bothering with anymore. Sadly another one to cross of the list.
Yeah I feel like Stolen has the scenes that people want to see in Devoted Wife but the dev keeps offering blurred pics or the constant similar scenes with Kenji. It doesn't feel like any update really offers any new content.

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Oh well that's a bit of a disappointment. When it first appeared it was quite promising but sadly with each update it now appears it is not worth bothering with anymore. Sadly another one to cross of the list.
Yes, unfortunately, but you are absolutely right and I very much doubt that the developer will change anything in his approach to creating this game.
This is sad because, in my opinion, this game had quite a lot of potential, which is being negated by the efforts of the developer.
If I had the opportunity to contact the developer, I would tell him:- buddy, the blurred images in the first stage of the game could work to tease. Now, it's not teasing, it's annoying.

Reactions: jjwolf257

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Yes, unfortunately, but you are absolutely right and I very much doubt that the developer will change anything in his approach to creating this game.
This is sad because, in my opinion, this game had quite a lot of potential, which is being negated by the efforts of the developer.
If I had the opportunity to contact the developer, I would tell him:- buddy, the blurred images in the first stage of the game could work to tease. Now, it's not teasing, it's annoying.
You can contact the dev on discord. Lovestory has responded to others on discord so you could private message if you wanted.

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
You can contact the dev on discord. Lovestory has responded to others on discord so you could private message if you wanted.
I do not use Discord, in addition, from the discussion here on the forum, I have the opinion that the developer does not care about the opinion of fans from a pirate site. I did not visit him on the Patrion, but they say he has good financial support, so I doubt that he will change anything in the style of presentation.

When I said if I had the opportunity, I meant if we knew each other and had a friendly relationship. In general, I believe that the author has the right to his opinion and it is his priority to do everything exactly as he wishes. But in the case of this game, he is clearly spoiling everything. I am very sad because I liked the beginning.

Mikokimo

Aug 23, 2022
How can the developer call these (updates) it's nothing new in every update
I don't even know what is he updating
You have to wait until you made some real good progress and then release the update

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Is there anything new in it ? or just another rehash? . I will take a wild guess and say it is still censored.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes