2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
I mean this how to open this animation?
In older versions of the game, the gallery (animations included), would unlock as you passed the scene involving the image in the story. I believe that a new and full playthrough would be needed to unlock the full gallery, as some scenes and animations might not be implemented into the game yet or have been removed (temporarily or permanently) because the dev is either milking the game or has serious problems when it comes to priorities with putting out content (the sandbox mode that should not have been made until the multiple storylines they created are finished).

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
Is there anything new in it ? or just another rehash? . I will take a wild guess and say it is still censored.
I always have a tough time remembering what is in the updates since stuff is always getting removed or moved, but there is still no actual images of Rina and Kenji having sexual contact with his penis on screen (the dev is still doing mystery NTR badly). V0.28 has Rina jerking Kenji off in the park, but Kenji is turned around, hence no verifiable sexual contact on screen, just the blurry imagination window (bad mystery NTR).

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
I always have a tough time remembering what is in the updates since stuff is always getting removed or moved, but there is still no actual images of Rina and Kenji having sexual contact with his penis on screen (the dev is still doing mystery NTR badly). V0.28 has Rina jerking Kenji off in the park, but Kenji is turned around, hence no verifiable sexual contact on screen, just the blurry imagination window (bad mystery NTR).
Thanks for the info I think I will just give this update a miss. As you say the dev removes things with no rhyme or reason I'm not sure what his goal is. It started of so well it was interesting to see where the story was going. But now he just seems to be playing about with it and not making any progress.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
How can you shut yourself off from fans of your game like that? I don't understand.
I tried to write a message to lovestorygames in his Patreon. But he has such settings that only those who pay can write to him.
Here, on F95, it is also impossible to send a personal message to him.

Well, I will write publicly, to the general court, I am interested in your opinion, friends, and perhaps the author too, will somehow respond or at least notice this post.

I'm sorry, I only have one question, please tell me, is there a planned release of the DW version of the game in which the events that took place between Rina and Kenji will not be blurred? Will we ever be able to see what happened between them in the future? Or is this not part of your plans?
1705762072298.png

Once again, I'm sorry to bother you, but I don't understand you, how can you be so insensitive to what fans of the game are asking and expecting from you?
For example, I really liked the beginning and I want to support you financially, but the continuing blurred images have long been not exciting the imagination, but very annoying.
I also want to see Rina with her husband's boss or with his work colleagues, friends and anyone else, but the main thread of this game is of course Kenji. Therefore, without Kenji, this story is empty and makes little sense.
I am an amateur writer myself and I understand that third-party interference in the creative process is not acceptable for an artist, but I really ask you to think about the possibility of creating a parallel version of the game for people like me, for those who are annoyed by these blurred images. Trust me, there are many of us and this will be your successful decision. Let the version of the game be released for us much later with a delay of a month or even more, but let it appear and you will definitely see the gratitude of the public. I understand perfectly well that you will not please everyone, but once again I ask you to think about a version of the game for people like me.

With best wishes.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
Strangely, this password stopped working for me, although it worked a few days ago.

Guys, what can you say about this:
Devoted Wife New Year Special [Early Access]?
From what someone posted on Patreon, apparently the yakuza shows up and Rina bangs them but it's blurred images. I haven't seen it myself yet so I'm taking their word for it.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
How can you shut yourself off from fans of your game like that? I don't understand.
I tried to write a message to lovestorygames in his Patreon. But he has such settings that only those who pay can write to him.

Well, I will write publicly, to the general court, I am interested in your opinion, friends, and perhaps the author too, will somehow respond or at least notice this post.

I'm sorry, I only have one question, please tell me, is there a planned release of the DW version of the game in which the events that took place between Rina and Kenji will not be blurred? Will we ever be able to see what happened between them in the future? Or is this not part of your plans?
View attachment 3280563

Once again, I'm sorry to bother you, but I don't understand you, how can you be so insensitive to what fans of the game are asking and expecting from you?
For example, I really liked the beginning and I want to support you financially, but the continuing blurred images have long been not exciting the imagination, but very annoying.
I also want to see Rina with her husband's boss or with his work colleagues, friends and anyone else, but the main thread of this game is of course Kenji. Therefore, without Kenji, this story is empty and makes little sense.
I am an amateur writer myself and I understand that third-party interference in the creative process is not acceptable for an artist, but I really ask you to think about the possibility of creating a parallel version of the game for people like me, for those who are annoyed by these blurred images. Trust me, there are many of us and this will be your successful decision. Let the version of the game be released for us much later with a delay of a month or even more, but let it appear and you will definitely see the gratitude of the public. I understand perfectly well that you will not please everyone, but once again I ask you to think about a version of the game for people like me.

With best wishes.
Some people on Discord believe the story is being tailored to the members that prefer the blurred images over actually seeing it. I feel that Stolen offers the scenes that people want to see with DW but we are not getting them. The constant content being added or taking out has really affected the progress of the story. It sucks to see the game losing all its steam.

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
Strangely, this password stopped working for me, although it worked a few days ago.

Guys, what can you say about this:
Devoted Wife New Year Special [Early Access]?
New v0.28 password:
I also have no idea what the New Year Special is, the post says that it is bite-sized new years content and that they have more content coming soon (I don't know if they mean more specials or main game updates).

Last edited:

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022

View attachment 3280563

With best wishes.
The blurred images used to be unblurred in the "Secret Gallery" that was behind a code, I can only remember the scene of Rina and Kenji behind the kitchen counter as an example, I think the content was removed some updates later.

dounai

Oct 23, 2023
“凝固汽油弹12,帖子:12755224,成员:5345211” said:
新 v0.28 密码:
我也不知道新年特辑是什么,帖子说它是一口大小的新年内容,他们很快就会有更多内容(我不知道他们是否意味着更多的特辑或主要游戏更新)。
[/引用]
谢谢

sukesuka

Jul 4, 2020
how do rollback game installation for PC?
I've unlocked gallery. I removed the game folder but still unlocked.

May 5, 2019
how do rollback game installation for PC?
I've unlocked gallery. I removed the game folder but still unlocked.
Typically these files are located in C:/Users/[User]/App Data/Roaming/RenPy/DevotedWife
App Data is usually Hidden, so make sure you reveal hidden folders. You'll find the local data (saves, etc.) for pretty much all RenPy games here.

Feel Free to delete the whole folder but I think the "Persistent" file is the critical one for unlocks. There is also a version located in "sync" folder within this area as well.

boneclown

Sep 3, 2022
At first, I thought the game had potential, so I gave it a chance, on the second update, I thought, it's going the right way, on the third update, I realized it was just another update, on the fourth onwards, it's the same thing every time, nonsense after nonsense, delivers nothing, doesn't develop the story, adds 50 lines of dialogue with about 10 new scenes, where nothing happens, and that's it, wait another month for nothing again, who is the Patreon of this game, I don't know what what you see in him, because for me, it's a waste of time, you can't give an opinion on the game, ask him to improve the game, because he gets sulky and throws tantrums like a 5 year old, he has two mediocre games, with mediocre updates, where one you are an idiot who was previously discovering your wife's betrayal, and today with the updates you ask her to cheat on you, and the other he just throws you into a bunch of meaningless sex scenes and stories none.
two mediocre games, that he could focus on just one and deliver a good work.
dont waste your time supporting this shit.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
At first, I thought the game had potential, so I gave it a chance, on the second update, I thought, it's going the right way, on the third update, I realized it was just another update, on the fourth onwards, it's the same thing every time, nonsense after nonsense, delivers nothing, doesn't develop the story, adds 50 lines of dialogue with about 10 new scenes, where nothing happens, and that's it, wait another month for nothing again, who is the Patreon of this game, I don't know what what you see in him, because for me, it's a waste of time, you can't give an opinion on the game, ask him to improve the game, because he gets sulky and throws tantrums like a 5 year old, he has two mediocre games, with mediocre updates, where one you are an idiot who was previously discovering your wife's betrayal, and today with the updates you ask her to cheat on you, and the other he just throws you into a bunch of meaningless sex scenes and stories none.
You are right brother the update is less and the price is too much high he keep there is no meaning in there is no use about this update it's like 3 minutes or 5 minutes update there is nothing in that update

Sorry about my bad English

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
One of those 2 games, Stolen, hasn't been updated in nearly 6 months. LoveStory said there are plans for this but there has been nothing said about it in a long time.

If you are interested in a game with a similar story, Indecent Wife Hana, by FallenEros, is a great story!

Reactions: boneclown

voreto

Apr 14, 2020
I think today new version is going to be released. Cant wait.... And maybe someone knows when new years special will be awailable for free?

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I think today new version is going to be released. Cant wait.... And maybe someone knows when new years special will be awailable for free?
I used to look forward to updates as much as you do, but for some time now they have hardly interested me. Remembering the time when I first got acquainted with this game, I even envy you a little. Right now, it just annoys me that there is almost no progress in the game, but the blurred images are most annoying. It is likely that I will close this branch for myself. It's probably stupid, but for now I still hope that the situation will change.

boneclown

Sep 3, 2022
The game is already going to version 0.29, and here in the thread it is still at version 0.26.1. In other words, they don't even bother to publicize something so meaningless in terms of size, quality, etc.
I believe that the developer is responsible for the topic, but as you can see, he doesn't come here, doesn't update the game (here), blocked access to his profile, doesn't respond to anyone...
In other words, the developer most likely doesn't even come here anymore, and doesn't care about the people here.
But if anyone wants this thread updated, maybe contact a moderator-admin so someone can take control of the thread.
is not only here, discord too, if you are not patreon, he didin't even pay attention on what you say

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes