2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

voreto

Apr 14, 2020
Can anyone share v0.29? Or maybe have "new year special"?

I follow this game for a year now.. its best one i found... But its been a year now and no progress.. same thing over and over... With every update i hope to see something new, but i get dissapointed every time..

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Not surprised he doesn't come here anymore and blocked people. Probably got tired of people (myself included) calling his game out for being a giant ripoff copy of another game. To top it off he even blocks content so you'd have to get a cracked version to play it fully (just like the game his copying). And i mean he locks you out way before even the version still on here.

Reactions: NewsofPE and V&M

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
New v0.28 code:
This code is no longer working. Guys, who can explain how the code changes in the game that is in my computer? How does the constant code change happen? And which code is correct now?

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
This code is no longer working. Guys, who can explain how the code changes in the game that is in my computer? How does the constant code change happen? And which code is correct now?
The Dev is the cause of the code changes, I don't know the specifics behind it, but he can change the code at anytime, causing everyone to have to re-enter the new code to play the game. The game version would have to be cracked by someone to bypass the password (it has not been done in quite a few game updates).
That being said here is the new v0.28 password: 988666
It probably won't work for long.

For any future v0.28 codes, PM me, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

boneclown

Sep 3, 2022
The Dev is the cause of the code changes, I don't know the specifics behind it, but he can change the code at anytime, causing everyone to have to re-enter the new code to play the game. The game version would have to be cracked by someone to bypass the password (it has not been done in quite a few game updates).
That being said here is the new v0.28 password: 988666
It probably won't work for long.

For any future v0.28 codes, PM me, I will get back to you as soon as I can.
thanks, it worked

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

boneclown

Sep 3, 2022
did you guys see? i played the 0.29 and they seem small, than ever be, they removed a bunch of scenes to upgrade this shit pig as the director now, and removed a lot os scenes making the game lot small.
what happen on witch this game?

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes