2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
What happened to the "dad" character mentioned in the images of this thread, was he ever introduced?
I think he knocked on the door for a very brief scene many updates ago but was changed to the mailman instead. So much has changed that characters have been modified or completely taken out.

Reactions: NTR Sommelier

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I think he knocked on the door for a very brief scene many updates ago but was changed to the mailman instead. So much has changed that characters have been modified or completely taken out.
That is a shame, I thought dev would give us the option of Netorasing our wife to our own dad. Which is hot, depraved, but hot.

Reactions: V&M and jjwolf257

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
That is a shame, I thought dev would give us the option of Netorasing our wife to our own dad. Which is hot, depraved, but hot.
That might be in the future. I think lovestory mentioned that some changes would occur and the dad might be one of them. i know that others have said something about what you mentioned...might have been in the discord chat though. any critique comments normally are deleted in patreon or discord so i cant remember the exact details of what the plans were for the dad but i think lovestory had changed him to the mailman since there were other plans for how the dad would interact with rina

however, we barely have seen anything happen with kenji so the dad route would probably be years away :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
That might be in the future. I think lovestory mentioned that some changes would occur and the dad might be one of them. i know that others have said something about what you mentioned...might have been in the discord chat though. any critique comments normally are deleted in patreon or discord so i cant remember the exact details of what the plans were for the dad but i think lovestory had changed him to the mailman since there were other plans for how the dad would interact with rina

however, we barely have seen anything happen with kenji so the dad route would probably be years away :ROFLMAO:
As long as money enters the developer's pocket, without having to deliver anything relevant, we won't see any kind of evolution in the story, it's been over a year since he's been remaking the fucking scenes.

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
As long as money enters the developer's pocket, without having to deliver anything relevant, we won't see any kind of evolution in the story, it's been over a year since he's been remaking the fucking scenes.
yeah lol i stopped supporting the dev on patreon because of that. maybe more people will stop offering financial support too and make the dev realize this isn't what people want from DW

sonne1999

May 13, 2023
Oh well another month another update and another update I will give a miss. We are now on to our third boss by the sound of it how many are we going to get?. It seems the story is not going anywhere just a rehash of the previous version. I think I would need some hash before going anywhere near this game again. Which is sad as it started out so promising but it just goes round in circles now. Maybe the next update will surprise us all but sadly I doubt it, more than likely more refining of the game.

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Wait, why the V0.3 kinda small, its only the kenji, wife and the boss that appears, wasnt that in the past we got the pub and many other chars too? Is it because they changed it or the one that uploaded here was different version of it?

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I downloaded it (from the mentioned website) to take a look, I only found these folders in the "image" folder.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And looking at the movies, I only found this one different.
However, when playing, the game ends before this scene (that's new, right?), man, what an efficient milking.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
That's where .31 should start around but yea this dev is a big milker. Changed the game multiple times, removed content multiple times, restarted the game over and makes tiny updates. Plus blocks content behind paywalls

Reactions: V&M

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I downloaded it (from the mentioned website) to take a look, I only found these folders in the "image" folder.
And looking at the movies, I only found this one different.
However, when playing, the game ends before this scene (that's new, right?), man, what an efficient milking.
Here is a nice way to to milking
hoecat-girl.gif

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Unless I'm missing something, the game ends with her giving MC a HJ while she tells him about giving kid BJ. Then the MC has a chat with his boss. Ends with implication that boss is about to push MC for some time with the wife - "I've got a small favor to ask."

Reactions: Bane71

reyir

Apr 30, 2020
Unless I'm missing something, the game ends with her giving MC a HJ while she tells him about giving kid BJ. Then the MC has a chat with his boss. Ends with implication that boss is about to push MC for some time with the wife - "I've got a small favor to ask."
Yeah, it became very short, i remember there were two version where can roamed around or just linear, it had so much content, now it turned into like a new game with only few updates lol

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes