2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I haven't played it, so I can't say, but what do we have here? Man, this developer is making the game from back to front, there were hot scenes, and he removed them, added censorship. This animation in the last update, Rina was wearing panties and a bra, now she's wearing clothes? Did he really change that scene too?
Captura de tela 2024-04-20 193047.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: DeanLKT and Bane71

donkeyman93

Jul 16, 2020
I haven't played it, so I can't say, but what do we have here? Man, this developer is making the game from back to front, there were hot scenes, and he removed them, added censorship. This animation in the last update, Rina was wearing panties and a bra, now she's wearing clothes? Did he really change that scene too?
View attachment 3559437
I get this guy's stuff on and off. Honestly probably most advancement with Rina and Jin. I don't think its worth the $15 mark right now but she is still in the panties and bra in this update. Don't know why the developer is censoring for his public posts. Decent update though. More happened than in the last 10 lmao. Still ain't worth the 15 tho. I'd wait till it gets to 5

Reactions: V&M

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
View attachment 3559437
Thanks to the guys who share update links and new codes with us, but I feel sorry for them to some extent. We are all different and someone may like the developer's approach to creating this game. But looking at the drawing of Rina in pajamas, at the fact that in this game the visualization of Rina's stories is blurred, I would say that the developer is not teasing the players, but mocking them.
For example, many games use a phone, as in the spoiler below, but to date, this is the only game that I know of in which, as a player, I cannot look at a photo from my phone in the game, on the screen of my PC on which I play the game, as it usually happens in In other games, we only see a game picture with a smartphone in our hands.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps someone knows such examples of games in which, as here, we cannot view photos from the phone in the game?
I do not know such examples and I do not like it, for me it looks like a mockery of the players by the developer.
But I like the creative side of the issue, the idea of the game as a whole, and if the developer treated the fans with some respect, was a little more sociable, I personally would support him on Patreon.

At v 0.31, the developer pleased me only with this:
But this is certainly too little for a game that has been created for so long.
I'm wondering if there will be any fun in 0.32? If someone can share a link to v 0.32 in a personal message to me, I will be grateful.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bane71

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks to the guys who share update links and new codes with us, but I feel sorry for them to some extent. We are all different and someone may like the developer's approach to creating this game. But looking at the drawing of Rina in pajamas, at the fact that in this game the visualization of Rina's stories is blurred, I would say that the developer is not teasing the players, but mocking them.
For example, many games use a phone, as in the spoiler below, but to date, this is the only game that I know of in which, as a player, I cannot look at a photo from my phone in the game, on the screen of my PC on which I play the game, as it usually happens in In other games, we only see a game picture with a smartphone in our hands.
Perhaps someone knows such examples of games in which, as here, we cannot view photos from the phone in the game?
I do not know such examples and I do not like it, for me it looks like a mockery of the players by the developer.
But I like the creative side of the issue, the idea of the game as a whole, and if the developer treated the fans with some respect, was a little more sociable, I personally would support him on Patreon.

At v 0.31, the developer pleased me only with this:
But this is certainly too little for a game that has been created for so long.
I'm wondering if there will be any fun in 0.32? If someone can share a link to v 0.32 in a personal message to me, I will be grateful.
I'm probably somewhat biased towards the developer. In his post on Patreon, he communicates quite well with his patrons:

Devoted Wife v0.32 [Devotee Tier]
8 hours ago
Presenting v0.32,
now available for you to download across multiple platforms: PC, Linux, Mac, and Android. Check your welcome note on the membership tab for passcode.

Release Highlights

Enhanced Graphics (Only for latest content):

Migrated all assets to an upgraded system, which required some time for recalibration. However, the results are truly worth it!
We can now render in higher quality while reducing processing time by at least 30%.
New Tools and Plugins:
Added various tools and plugins to the new system to improve animations, renders, and overall game development efficiency
Flickering Issue:
Unfortunately, efforts to remove flickering haven't been successful. The migration took up a significant portion of our development time, but I'm committed to resolving this issue.
Scene Improvements: Based on your feedback, I've been fine-tuning some scenes to ensure a 'smoother' experience.

What's New in v0.32?
  • Over 6000 words of new content to enrich the game's narrative.
  • Improved or added 38+ animations to enhance visual storytelling.
  • Tomorrow, I'll be updating the game with new gallery scenes.
    Don't forget, you can now unlock all extra scenes instantly with the provided passcode.
Dev Notes
I've read your inputs , thank you for your invaluable feedback.
Give me some time and I'll work on integrating them into the project.
Apologies in advance for any delayed responses to your messages.

As usual, please try out the latest version and share your thoughts via inbox.

Thank you for being an important part of our community.

p.s. Along with this post, I've included an HD MP4 file of the featured .gif for your viewing pleasure. The 'upgraded' version will be available in-game.

Pirates are another matter, he does not favor us with his attention. It's a pity, because some of us could also become his patrons.
Reading the reviews of his patrons, I am even more interested in looking at 0.32:
murat-1910
5h
nice update, good job, thank you

Jaylo
5h
Great update! Love the advancement with Rina and Jin. Looking forward to the next update.
:unsure:

donkeyman93

Jul 16, 2020
I'd pay 15 just to know what's going on in the developer's head.
Just out of curiosity, did the MC see Rina's mouth on Kenji's dick (as he suggested in the last version)?
Yeah I meant Kenji not Jin. Think the developer is still doing the "hide his dick thing." You don't see an explicit cock, but she gives Kenji a boob job and I'm pretty sure he got inspiration from Fallen Eros. Kenji shoots into her mouth twice and she swallows the second time looking at the main character. She then talks of escalation and sends MC a photo of her in lingerie. Could lead to another 10 updates of shit or some actual content. Honestly was pleasantly surprised. The NTS drought is real...

Reactions: V&M

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks.

For the first time in such a long time, the update really pleased me. But when I ask myself why I am pleased with such scanty progress, I understand that there is little reason for optimism. And yet, there is hope that the developer, albeit in small steps, will move the plot further and, most importantly, show us more. It's just completely unbearable to continue with these blurry images.
Let's look at the next update and maybe I'll support this developer, but now I want to thank all those who have supported him so far.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Well, I believe this is my last comment on this topic.
About this update: The game has finally made some progress, but it's still a long way from where it should be.
I've been following this type of content for a long time, I've been on this site practically since its founding (with other accounts). And I've been following the practice of many developers.
As developers, they have to manage their projects, just like this developer has been doing. Holding back the main events as long as possible, and when they see their income start to drop, they give us a hot scene, then hold it again until their income starts to drop again, and this repeats endlessly.
As a developer they are right, why make money on a game for two years when they can make money for 4-5 years on the same game?
But as a player, seeing this same practice repeated all these years made me stop spending my money on this type of content.
But back to this game.
I don't play any games anymore, I think I've lost interest in this type of content, I no longer see myself wasting time reading texts. This was still the only one I actually played, since let's face it, there are only a few minutes of play per update.
But after playing this far, I came to a conclusion. It's no longer worth continuing.
For me, the game started to get boring, the narratives of the MC seeing Rina with Kenji started to get boring, repetitive, seeing him always talk about his heart racing, I started to lose my attachment. Seriously, it's getting more and more boring, that excitement of seeing Rina with another guy no longer exists, the provocations no longer provoke.
A sign that the game has completely lost its soul and purpose, what was meant to excite, no longer excites, what was meant to amuse, no longer does.
I decided to abandon it, so that I don't end up as a developer hater, which is not the case. I just don't like this practice that developers do.
But if you like the game, and want to support the developer, do so.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes