2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DevotedWife-0.32
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
lovestorygames

Ran into a core dump. It is repeatable (I can't play past it).

Basic error message is:
An error occurred: name 'game_version' is not defined

Log text follows...

Update:

Okay, I went back and started from the beginning and got through the error point. I guess my old save had some incompatibility with 0.32.

FWIW, I don't recall what version I had last played, but it could have been as old as 0.25.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I haven't played it, so I can't say, but what do we have here? Man, this developer is making the game from back to front, there were hot scenes, and he removed them, added censorship. This animation in the last update, Rina was wearing panties and a bra, now she's wearing clothes? Did he really change that scene too?
View attachment 3559437
It's funny and ironic that it has an "Not Safe for Work" tag in the image too. Just look at how lewd his wife looks in her pajamas :ROFLMAO:.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Game look nice with decent animations and moans (y) But wold be nice some more ntr and/or cheating content, more female characters to interact ;)

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
New v0.31 code (Might work for v0.32):

(Try all v0.31 codes for v0.32, v0.32 automatically unlocked and didn't require a code when I downloaded it from the thread, so I can't test them)
Strangely, the password didn't help me in any way. He writes that version 0.32 is unlocked, but I did not see the plot in which Rina is in a nightgown.
1713949093531.png
Can someone tell me what I did wrong?

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
Strangely, the password didn't help me in any way. He writes that version 0.32 is unlocked, but I did not see the plot in which Rina is in a nightgown.
View attachment 3569795
Can someone tell me what I did wrong?
For me, I just clicked on the lock button in the bottom left corner, typically the button opens a screen to put the code into, but this time it showed "code correct" immediately, no option to enter a code, I am not sure why. For clarification about the nightgown

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
what is difference between latest version 0.32 and Previous Version 0.29
why are they separated
The game was updated, I guess? There is a change log in the first post and on the dev's patreon if you want to look at it, recent updates have been either reworking scenes and artwork that aren't broken, or just the regular inching toward the unseen distant finish line.

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes