2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
Thank you very much, buddy, but unfortunately, without a password, there can be no question of enjoying anyone. Previously, I had a hacked version of the game and didn't need a password, but now I can't see new content without a password. Can you share the password?
I was able to play the new content by loading the page 4 - slot 4 save I have attached to the post (page 4 - slot 5 save is the end of v0.34), just extract the file and put the "saves" folder into the "game" folder of v0.34, overwrite files if the option appears, I recommend backing up your own saves before you overwrite them with the attached. It should work, it worked for myself at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
Thank you very much, buddy, but unfortunately, without a password, there can be no question of enjoying anyone. Previously, I had a hacked version of the game and didn't need a password, but now I can't see new content without a password. Can you share the password?
Mate , you can play the game !!! i have play it !!! The pass code is for extra scene, galery , etc !!!

Reactions: BulgariAMARA

drakov

Sep 25, 2023
I was able to play the new content by loading the page 4 - slot 4 save I have attached to the post (page 4 - slot 5 save is the end of v0.34), just extract the file and put the "saves" folder into the "game" folder of v0.34, overwrite files if the option appears, I recommend backing up your own saves before you overwrite them with the attached. It should work, it worked for myself at least.
I have play'it with out overwrite anything !!!! i just use my last save from prevision version!!!

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes