2.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
Is she really devoted wife?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is.
As her husband closed the door, he heard a sharp sound and an ensuing groan.
That's when the guy walked into her.
I highly recommend unpacking version 0.35-0.37.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BulgariAMARA

Napalm12

Sep 23, 2022
It is.
As her husband closed the door, he heard a sharp sound and an ensuing groan.
That's when the guy walked into her.
I highly recommend unpacking version 0.35-0.37.
I unpacked v0.29, v0.32, and v0.35 through v0.38, I then put them together to search, but I was unable to find the sg01bj, sg01dg, and sg01sbj.webm files. I only found similar png files named msg01bj.png, msg01dg.png, and msg01sbj.png, I did find the three different sets of the rina_cowgirl.webm files though. I don't know if the differences are due to the versions I unpacked or the unpacking tool used, I used this .exe to do it. Here is my of the aforementioned versions if anyone wants to take a look.

Reactions: Bane71

InternetSheep

Jun 6, 2019
Alright guys, I bit the bullet and bought this update as I had missed the last several, fully preparing myself to feel like an idiot for wasting 25$... But actually I am very pleasantly surprised by this update. Finally... FINALLY the dev has delivered with a meaningful payoff and the game finally seems to be getting to where it was nearly at like 2 years ago. The scenes in this were actually... very hot. I won't spoil anything but I am genuinely interested to see if the dev keeps this heat up now or goes back to making us wait a month for blurred images again.

Anyways Here you guys go. Enjoy. Passcode is 383484.
thank you! but can you please show me the "spicy" bunnyhop in the patreon?

Reactions: voreto

jjwolf257

Jun 17, 2022
I unpacked v0.29, v0.32, and v0.35 through v0.38, I then put them together to search, but I was unable to find the sg01bj, sg01dg, and sg01sbj.webm files. I only found similar png files named msg01bj.png, msg01dg.png, and msg01sbj.png, I did find the three different sets of the rina_cowgirl.webm files though. I don't know if the differences are due to the versions I unpacked or the unpacking tool used, I used this .exe to do it. Here is my Archive Unpack of the aforementioned versions if anyone wants to take a look.
Those images are probably the old ones that did not make it into the game. When the game first was released, there were some "extras" that showed Rina with other men that weren't Kenji or MC.

arianne12145

Nov 26, 2020
Alright guys, I bit the bullet and bought this update as I had missed the last several, fully preparing myself to feel like an idiot for wasting 25$... But actually I am very pleasantly surprised by this update. Finally... FINALLY the dev has delivered with a meaningful payoff and the game finally seems to be getting to where it was nearly at like 2 years ago. The scenes in this were actually... very hot. I won't spoil anything but I am genuinely interested to see if the dev keeps this heat up now or goes back to making us wait a month for blurred images again.

thanks for this our hero ahaha

Luck_game

Jan 8, 2024

NOT WORKING

2.30 star(s) 10 Votes